developing minions

malekhijazi

As we all know that minions are good in everything:

hunting, questing, berengar tower(dung), disturbing.

So if we have lab that help us develop those minions, imporove every minion max till lvl 5 for example, so that minion health, mana, defense, damage and skills get better.

Amping minions shouldnt be hard since we have alot of minions type.

just in lab they put every minion icon and when we press it a list of requriment appear.

For example: to lvl up minion from lvl 1 to lvl 2 u need 10k gold and 5 scroll( specific for minion)

and there also will be duration, and u can lvl only 1 minion by 1 minion. If u want to amp 2 or more minions at same time, u can buy from mc shop a key or something to unluck the development limiting, also this limiting max must be 5.

when a minion is done, reached lvl 3 or 5, ur minion directly will lvl up, so when ever u use it he will be lvl 5, even if u buy it u will buy it lvl 5 this mean when u own the minion his lvl will change according to ur lab results. example: if i had doctor lvl 3 and i sold it to someone but in his lab result his doctor lvl is 5, so when i trade to him he will receive it as doctor lvl 5.

This idea will help us with hunting and questing, since bossing are having high health minion will help alot with making high dmg, also dung u will be able to finish faster.

Merman will let u heal more and he heal u more.

Doctor will shield and heal u better.

wooden will root and bee better. all minion will be better

hope u like it , but plz if u take it in to consideration dont let it hard and impossible or poor ppl to amp minions.

THX...

Minions improve with character level do they not?

We don't need ways to further improve minions, just more types and rarities. Thats my opinion.

We don't need ways to further improve minions, just more types and rarities. Thats my opinion.

i dont think they improve.

and more type :bad: there are a lot right now

Yes,they do improve with char level

if a little more hp and physical/magic power is considered an improvement, then they do.

skillwise they seen to be the same regardless of minion level.

if a little more hp and physical/magic power is considered an improvement, then they do.

skillwise they seen to be the same regardless of minion level.

It's actually the opposite. HP/Def/Skills remains the same. Heals and damage increase accordingly with character's level.

It's actually the opposite. HP/Def/Skills remains the same. Heals and damage increase accordingly with character's level.

ya but im talking about everything increasing for example merman attack around 99 with merman trained  5 times to be lvl 5 he will attack like 190 or more and if he heal 250+ he will heal 450+ and i will woth merman 336 with merman lvl 5 i might heal 400+:*

Born identities, Actually bro more types of minions, nah lol, defensive/offensive/supportive minions are enough, but more kind of minions, yes I'm with you my friend.

malekhijazi, Your idea is great for me, I like it, also you can finish the duration of the minion's upgrade with an amount of MCoins.

P.s Please don't forget to check other made topics ;) , like this :) .

Born identities, Actually bro more types of minions, nah lol, defensive/offensive/supportive minions are enough, but more kind of minions, yes I'm with you my friend.

Nah, we need a few more. Like a heal only type ( no attack whatsoever ). Minions tend to screw up a lot in lab, so there's that example.

Nah, we need a few more. Like a heal only type ( no attack whatsoever ). Minions tend to screw up a lot in lab, so there's that example.

yes! do need one like this, a complete support minion which wont attack ever.

i could swear their hp increased a little, but i guess i was wrong.

heals and damage increasing is what i meant with physical/magical power  :blush:

I've discovered that your idea has been suggested and I agreed on it here ;D .