Gold making guide

zaibax

• 1 month later...

great job, nice guide. i think lot people says no have gold but later buy skins or suits, i think better is buy bags and stalls. when u have a good bag storage and stalls, u never go low money forever. if u no have bag surelly all become more hard, its only time. no forget all starts in 0. only no waste ur gold in unnecesary things.

• 3 weeks later...

nice guide.... :)

tbh I used to make 15k per day...

And when the server is under maintainence,,,,

its like lottery...

U collect all the daily quest and do it one after another... :smile:

Also,

do daily relic quest :)

coz it gives cc which will worth ur labour...

Note: Cc = crimson corondrum

nvm if spelling is mistake.. :)

nice guide.... :)

tbh I used to make 15k per day...

And when the server is under maintainence,,,,

its like lottery...

U collect all the daily quest and do it one after another... :smile:

Also,

do daily relic quest :)

coz it gives cc which will worth ur labour...

Note: Cc = crimson corondrum

nvm if spelling is mistake.. :)

Thanks, man!

• 2 months later...

Nice Work buddy I like the guide I actually started making a list of all of the item drops and what you could sell them at NPC shops for... It would be a real real lame time farming for this kind of money... but it does help to prioritize backspace when picking up drops... by the way, what's the best way to hire people to help me do a couple of quests...?

• 2 months later...

really nice guide, but just wat to ask you: what mobs do you farm? bcos i farm the green boars and i get 16 gold(from to items: one is for 5 and another one is 11) and i made 1,4k gold... you can make 8k gold for 2 hours... damn this is nice... so what are the mobs?

Good guide Zaiba! This is worth reading to all noobs and newbies! ]:>

really nice guide, but just wat to ask you: what mobs do you farm? bcos i farm the green boars and i get 16 gold(from to items: one is for 5 and another one is 11) and i made 1,4k gold... you can make 8k gold for 2 hours... damn this is nice... so what are the mobs?

Do all the dailies :) and then sell the rewards (usually pots) which cost about 60-100g each.

Also once you have a little gold, you can buy low sell high on market/trade chat. If you are good at commerce this can be a great way to make gold.

• 2 weeks later...

Servants of the Filth. They are at right corner of aivondyl, if you attack those with yellow skin, they attack one by one, not all group. They're 6k-1h for me, i take items they drop and sell to any merchant

Or any monster on aivondyl

Edited by BJDware
Multi posts merged & removed.

• 4 weeks later...

So at ayvondil you farm mobs and sell items to merchant not second hand dealer? At ilsenort you sell daily quest items to second hand dealer? My dmg right now is 400 in bladedancer, is it enough for ayvondil mobs? or too tough for me? :(

How about the dungeons and labyrinth? are they good for gold?

Edited by BJDware
Multi posts merged & removed.

• 2 weeks later...

So at ayvondil you farm mobs and sell items to merchant not second hand dealer? At ilsenort you sell daily quest items to second hand dealer? My dmg right now is 400 in bladedancer, is it enough for ayvondil mobs? or too tough for me? :(

its your choice where to sell, and yes you can farm with 400 dmg

Could you mark out on the map where the filth mobs are? Thanks. Every where I go the mobs attack in group

They can be found any place out of the towns of Ayvondil in groups, even in caves. If you can't kill them, you can trick them and take them one by one by evading others and killing one alone. Ask your friends to help too. :)

Take care and good luck! :)

The way I farm filth mobs is that I first hit one of them then run until  2 of them out of the 4 have evaded, then kill the 2 that still attack me quickly. But before kill the other 2, wait for a few seconds because this way when they re-spawn, it would be in 2 separate waves, which would make it a lot easier.

• 4 weeks later...

Playing much arena and buying with arena points hp pots , of course with using Gladiator elixir , is another way to make gold .

Could you mark out on the map where the filth mobs are? Thanks. Every where I go the mobs attack in group

money.png

This place is on the right side of ayvondil, here mobs attack alone. I get 6k/hour by farming these, so guys think about it, somone just get 6k playing all day :D

Edited by Zaibax

money.png

This place is on the right side of ayvondil, here mobs attack alone. I get 6k/hour by farming these, so guys think about it, somone just get 6k playing all day :D

Nice!

money.png

Lol 6k?how?

• 1 month later...

Try opening some surprise chests, you can be lucky and get some costumes. I decided to open some chests today and it's my second time when i'm getting Dragon Charmer, which is nearly 500k worth. 

be_pavadinimo.png

No xD it'd be better to open event chest, not suprise, chances of dragon costume is not high you'll most likely lose all the gold but it's all about luck :P

Good write up. I agree with the surprise chests also, I have received many rare costumes, in the past, in which I was able to sell for a good profit.

Waste of money, that's the reason why I had a hard time gearing up, I wasted all my $$$$ on sup. chests

It's a good way to spend some extra gold, if you have it, out of boredom. Definitely not something to purchase as an investment, when you absolutely need to make a profit.

This is a how to make money guide not a how to waste money one

Edited by Phalanx

This is a how to make money guild not a how to waste money one

It's not a waste of money if by luck you do receive something rare, so you CAN make money from them, like stated above. My posts weren't any less relevant to the topic than your post about what you received, in your first surprise chest...

Dude we're talking about non-mcoin users, if you guys waste your gold on sup. chests you just buy shit with your money untill you're broke irl, that's adduction, while if we waste our money then we wasted a big effort, never buy sup. chests if you're trying to make gold, it almost always fails

Edited by Phalanx

Dude we're talking about non-mcoin users, if you guys waste your gold on sup. chests you just buy shit with your money untill you're broke irl, that's adduction, while if we waste our money then we wasted a big effort, never buy sup. chests if you're trying to make gold, it almost always fails

Miracle coins? I had 10k gold and bought the set of chests where the charmer have been, and I MADE money, not LOST.

• 1 month later...