Gold making guide

zaibax

• 4 months later...

your guide is so nice and useful  :good:  :good:  but i wanted to ask you if you could make gold making by farming (get items from monsters and sell tem to merchants like whats the best monsters not mobs to get items and sell them and pls if you could make it make it for t1 firstborn or islenroht) or if theres already a wiki or guide pls send me link.  :crazy:  :bomb:  :give_rose:

Edited by hohola

your guide is so nice and useful  :good:  :good:  but i wanted to ask you if you could make gold making by farming (get items from monsters and sell tem to merchants like whats the best monsters not mobs to get items and sell them and pls if you could make it make it for t1 firstborn or islenroht) or if theres already a wiki or guide pls send me link.  :crazy:  :bomb:  :give_rose:

Watch Out bro! There is truck behind you ! 

R.I.P.

• 2 weeks later...

your guide is so nice and useful  :good:  :good:  but i wanted to ask you if you could make gold making by farming (get items from monsters and sell tem to merchants like whats the best monsters not mobs to get items and sell them and pls if you could make it make it for t1 firstborn or islenroht) or if theres already a wiki or guide pls send me link.  :crazy:  :bomb:  :give_rose:I

I don't recommend to farm in first islands. I used to farm in aivondyl.

When you are still really weak the pirates at good fame island seem to be a good farming spot in sentinel side. They drop a lot of items worth about 5 gold/kill if i remember correct, and they are fast and easy to kill. Plus these mobs have the chance to drop spheres II too.

Edited by Crystana

Hei id you know about auto farm:shy:

Now i wondered where xhakikx now:D

It most easy to collect gold without playing do hard until night just collect gold:D

All u need is an app(im not telling what that app) and a brain :D

But it ilegel on ws:D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
23 hours ago, Ninbods said:

Thanks so much for this guide:happy: helped me get up to 7k per hour or two. Thanks again

so you were farming those mobs in avondil....

it was a great source of gold, probably people used bots or something and devs decided to screw the whole thing but I guess they saw something I am overlooking right now whoz to say 

Edited by UK

On 8/7/2017 at 3:10 PM, UK said:

so you were farming those mobs in avondil....

it was a great source of gold, probably people used bots or something and devs decided to screw the whole thing but I guess they saw something I am overlooking right now whoz to say 

Actually gave me a nice amount of gold, found the guide quite helpful for the time, but I agree with the farm bots. I feel like they had to nerf it plainly because of that. They should of found a system or something to get rid of the bots.

• 3 months later...

Any tips for a newbie i"m lvl 13 i'm still on the first map i didn't move yet and playing my lvl 5 ranger

so any good spots or monsters to farm in chosen first map?

21 hours ago, Juan said:

Any tips for a newbie i"m lvl 13 i'm still on the first map i didn't move yet and playing my lvl 5 ranger

so any good spots or monsters to farm in chosen first map?

I think it's a waste of time to farm on first islands, Irselnort got old too, so my suggestion would be to reach atleast Irselnort, but the best would be Ayvondil, because farming in Ayvondil is the most decent. You should level up your first character to the maximum, and then create other characters for staying lower levels, so that way you could farm with your high level character, and earn the most gold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 24/06/2014 at 3:27 AM, x said:

Your guide is different than other 100k money guide :) , good job!

Can you please give me link to 100K money guide?

:biggrin:

• Daria unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...

Be a professional craftor, then can get more gold by serve them craft anything they need. Profit depend on how service & trust you are 😄

Any comment please pm Nakox on US Sapphire :D

If you decide to become a crafter you wont be making profit fast because you need to get resources to craft items to get to a high craft level