What gear is best to use for rogues?

Marilion

Hi all, i started a rogue on br tourmaline, just for fun actually ;D  got a bit serious after i got to knew some ppl who had same idea as me. so now im stranded there and wonder what gear is best to use for a rogue lvl 18-20. So my question us just, what gear to use for a all-around set? if its hard to get one i can be bothered with 2 sets  :good:

Since dodge doesnt exist anymore (except if you use that lvl 19 ammulet)  full arena works good , enchant with full resiliance and according to "shitzo" "speed is a myth" or was that sulla who said that idk who cares anyways, full arena works good as well as kw mix

Arena armour , arena helm , kw gloves , kw boots , arena belt , and the lvl 17 Az cape or use the lvl 19 one

Or use kw armour , kw helm , arena gloves , arena boots

Second set if kinda pricey but yeah ^ best advice i can give

Well one rogue made normal hit with no stealth on me 720 mz def 2.3k physical def on my pala 18. Also he had axes i think +10 do how much his damage would be max if i dont have armor?

Since dodge doesnt exist anymore (except if you use that lvl 19 ammulet)  full arena works good , enchant with full resiliance and according to "shitzo" "speed is a myth" or was that sulla who said that idk who cares anyways, full arena works good as well as kw mix

Arena armour , arena helm , kw gloves , kw boots , arena belt , and the lvl 17 Az cape or use the lvl 19 one

Or use kw armour , kw helm , arena gloves , arena boots

Second set if kinda pricey but yeah ^ best advice i can give

Ty my friend :give_rose: 

One set for all uses, just go KW set or use arena glove/shoes for some resilience and HP

Full arena is shitstats

Arena helm body KW glove shoes is also shitstats

Go dodge or go home

Well yeah if you put it that way , advantages > uncritable besides 2 dooms with the set you mentioned will only give 11% resiliance and lol kw set? With sd blades?  #2 allstars get 2% resi and get ♥♥♥♥ed

You're plain delusional

14.2% resilience with dual doom, KW helm/brig with the rest arena

And yeah, do I need to mention all around set, meaning pve is included, or your little mind is too focused on player versus player;

You're plain delusional

14.2% resilience with dual doom, KW helm/brig with the rest arena

And yeah, do I need to mention all around set, meaning pve is included, or your little mind is too focused on player versus player;

yea i made a mistake no need to be rude do u ? And i dont do long ass arguments go do that with zethu

Accuracy + Critical = win

HP + Dodge/Resilience = win

For weapons, anything is good but I'd keep dagger offhand for raw speed. And 2 swords is trash. I'd prefer high lvl mainhand and arena dagger offhand.

Just balance the stats on whatever you prefer.

There is no wrong set.

My favorite set was KW helm and brigandine with arena mix. All the needed stats there, best set I ever used.

Accuracy + Critical = win

HP + Dodge/Resilience = win

For weapons, anything is good but I'd keep dagger offhand for raw speed. And 2 swords is trash. I'd prefer high lvl mainhand and arena dagger offhand.

Just balance the stats on whatever you prefer.

There is no wrong set.

My favorite set was KW helm and brigandine with arena mix. All the needed stats there, best set I ever used.

ty jamie, im using sd axe and arena dagger atm, but have a sd rondel in bag waiting to be used :blush:

Kw mask + kw gloves and arena armor + arena boots = Best for pvp.

Full kw =  Good for dungeon, bosses etc

Full kw sucks against healers.

About weapons, axes are best for arena daggers are best for pvp swords are good for both. Depends on you

Full KW is the best against healers.

They will just run and heal through out the whole fight. How do you expect to kill them with negative critical?

For arena, best is burst. You won't be normal hitting someone for 1 hour. 2 axes is the best. Kill 1 guy 2v2, make it 2v1 then kill the other guy.

Not sure with PvP, but I'm sure it's all faceroll now with 3 damage skills, you won't even need speed since they are instant and they also affect your normal hit speed too.

2 swords are trash, always been, always will be. Axes are better. Unless your in for stats, but if that's the case then use 1 axe/sword and 1 dagger.