How to become pro arena bd lvl14?

My gear: +2 lvl 13cloal full enchant

+2 amulet and rings full enchant

+2/+4 firm armor full enchant

+6 acute falchion and gladius full enchant

=292dmg

1836physical def

1269magic def

My question is how much min amp needed to be quite strong for 2x2 or 3x3?

Im not rich :P.  I tried hunting genie but only def spheres, i only have that bd so i only hunt, i dont hunt eye because i dont have high lvl and im lazy to lvl up to 20. Is there any other way to earn gold?

U can either do it the fast way, buying miracle coins :dirol:  Or keep hunting, get some drops to sell. After some time u have got enough gold to buy cheap items and resell them for a higher price  :)  Good luck with ur business :give_rose:

U can either do it the fast way, buying miracle coins :dirol:  Or keep hunting, get some drops to sell. After some time u have got enough gold to buy cheap items and resell them for a higher price  :)  Good luck with ur business :give_rose:

Thank you. But how should I price mcoins?

U mean buy? if so u can buy from warspear homepage, safest way ;)  u can only buy mcoins for real money, or trade the games currency to other ppl so they buy mcoins for u, not the safest way becuse u can get scammed :(

Hmm, in have no clue about the gold price  for mcoins, never buyed it so.... but a smart way to see, is to compare mcoin shop items gold prices and see how much u can sell it for, then u can get a budget over how much u can sell or buy mcoins for :)

EDIT: i would sell 3500 mcoins for 350k gold

I can help out :D

On MC side the price is like 1mcoin=100gold.

On Elf side its a little bit higher depending on the item... So if u buy 3500 coins u can get hmm around 450k if ur patient.. if not... then easy 400k..

Wow, on mc side dd armors 7-10k on elfs dd 20-25k loooool i hate elfs. Zaibax thats what i thouth its price of mcoins but i got from 3.5k mcoins only 210k i was selling items lower from market.

With 4k mcoins you can get 300-600k depends on how good you are at trading ;)

You could even get 1 million gold with a bit of luck + waiting for an event rare item on discount like bg chests...

With 300-600k you could buy 13 lvl +9 or +10 x2 daggers/swords/axes for your bd and be OP

Or lvl up and buy sd weapon 400k (x2) and use 5-10 sign sets to get a sure +6/7/8

Or buy x5 arena potions for 15-30k and 200+ tickets and spam 3x3 arena to get x2 arena weapons and amp them to +7/+8/+9

Better lvl up if you have only 1 char cause at 20 lvl you can pvp/hunt/arena/dungeons and be strong + its not that hard im playing 1 week and im 150 exp away from 17 lvl im doing swamp quests which give crazy exp and rewards... and im a non mcoin user and my gear is +1/+4 13/16 lvl gear and i can kill many players lol its so easy...

There is a special way to build a lvl14 bd, allowing you to beat +10 players even with 1500 defence. pm me in game. Princefran - US-Sapphire.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How to build a pro level 14 BD?

First of all, level 14 pro doesn't have more than 15% resilience most of them have less than 10% because they prefer to use full def gears. So make a BD with high critical.

Don't use honed axe because it doesn't have critical, you can use median night axes it has critical, accuracy and stun but I'd say use swords critical, accuracy and speed.

Use heavy armor arena helm, armor and belt and light armor gloves and boots because of critical and speed.

Now you have 24-25% critical, your opponent resilience less than 15%. They can't survive one hamstring goodluck ;)

• 2 weeks later...

How to build a pro level 14 BD?

First of all, level 14 pro doesn't have more than 15% resilience most of them have less than 10% because they prefer to use full def gears. So make a BD with high critical.

Don't use honed axe because it doesn't have critical, you can use median night axes it has critical, accuracy and stun but I'd say use swords critical, accuracy and speed.

Use heavy armor arena helm, armor and belt and light armor gloves and boots because of critical and speed.

Now you have 24-25% critical, your opponent resilience less than 15%. They can't survive one hamstring goodluck ;)

umm sort of yes, you've got the right idea

anyways, use arena helm and body, trustworthy leather gloves, firm high boots (with light armor boots you will lose dodge on one and HP with the other, both bad ideas), wicker girdle/wrought belt is of your preference, light mantle, high standard medalion, qualitative signets or qualitative signet-rings are of your preference(HP regen vs lifesteal). enchant that all up, one ring harmony, gloves accuracy, ammy crit, mantle parry, body belt boots resilience. everything else self explanatory.

for the love of everything bladedancer don't used honed hatchets. like cyber said battleaxe faceless night is the only way to go. other worthy weapons include acute gladius, acute dirk, kris of toothy hunter and lastly acute falchion. enchant dodge. mix it up as you please but keep in mind dagger offhand will boost your speed significantly giving you more timely kill shots than you can shake a stick at.

that build using glad/glad or glad/dirk if great charmed or mixed in with some old enchant will give you the close to or greater than the following

23 crit

13 acc

14 speed

1.3-3% pene

20% dodge

10 res

1.3-3% parry

but what of ice accessories?! good question! they're for bunnies.

and shadow accessories? mix them in if you have them, you will lose stats like dodge, pene, speed, accuracy and hp. are they good for lv14 builds? sure are, of course depending on your opponent, use with discretion!

that is all, good day!

Edited by hamstring

How to become pro arena bd lvl14?

My gear: +2 lvl 13cloal full enchant

+2 amulet and rings full enchant

+2/+4 firm armor full enchant

+6 acute falchion and gladius full enchant

=292dmg

1836physical def

1269magic def

My question is how much min amp needed to be quite strong for 2x2 or 3x3?

An zxe for lvl 13 of 14(if you can lvl 14 better) +7 - +10 or if you have less than these amp you cant be best 2x2 or 3x3 lvl 14 arena  ;D  ;D  ;D