WTF IS THIS?? MAIN BOSS?? O_o

mercurial

Question

So we went to Burning Anax guy then got bored due to no drops then explored and found this boss, hits 300+ and he is guarded by 6 mages! is he the main boss of this Labyrinth or what  :shok:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

28 answers to this question

I guess thats kuzz main body gaurd whom he forgot to mention :lol: jokes apart i got no clue he said 13 bosses which i thought is 4 bosses on each side with anax and gaurds 5 in middle which is 13 in total right ? Wish they would explain properly.... :facepalm:

I guess thats kuzz main body gaurd whom he forgot to mention :lol: jokes apart i got no clue he said 13 bosses which i thought is 4 bosses on each side with anax and gaurds 5 in middle which is 13 in total right ? Wish they would explain properly.... :facepalm:

same thing we thought, but anax is guarded by 4 yellow mob.

Saw dat wen we kill chief executor tot thats d main boss...that suck hits 300 :bad:.....invite hassn d nxt tym u go der :lol: :lol: :lol:

:good: u know where is but never kill 8-9 hassn is mc  :yahoo: and the first people in emerald arrived are MOUNTAIN CLAN  :spiteful: and first kill granitefire  ;D and die in big eye  :yahoo:

Here guys this for the Fb its from the russians map with boss locations......Опубликованное фото guess there are more to be discovered ;D

What's on the left of the Eyeball thing? Medusa? so then the eyeball must be elves quest at level 19 then.... so that must mean Burning Anox is the MAIN boss but he is the EASIEST boss in the whole Labyrinth even 1 party could kill him.. Yes this is Mercurial who got banned again  :wacko: ;D

Gratz, you finally found it!!!

Yes, this boss is a surprize for players and we even didn't include it in annaunce :)

can u tell us which bosses drop lvl 18 weapons with four bonuses?

Yes, this boss is a surprize for players and we even didn't include it in annaunce :)

Hhhhmmmm If Its Green Its Official Rest Is Just Your Humble Opinion Опубликованное фото

Are there more surprises this update? Sign of impershiability could be drop or only from twitter chest we can take it free? 

Are there more surprises this update? Sign of impershiability could be drop or only from twitter chest we can take it free?

It should drop a god axe weapon, and the requirement to use it is : Hassn  :lol: :lol: :lol: