[2014.06.23] The end of Arena season

Peter_Munk

Another question:

Why the arena awards, don't be other itens??? This itens its so FUC*ING cheat! The campion will be receive MORE DAMAGE, MORE RESI, AND WILL BE MORE STRONGER THAN BEFORE?? What chance of their challengers will have? These items are very unjust to award over other competitors because it makes them stronger, even stronger?? :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Staff team, i'm sad with you  :sorry:

Another question:

Why the arena awards, don't be other itens??? This itens its so FUC*ING cheat! The campion will be receive MORE DAMAGE, MORE RESI, AND WILL BE MORE STRONGER THAN BEFORE?? What chance of their challengers will have? These items are very unjust to award over other competitors because it makes them stronger, even stronger?? :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Staff team, i'm sad with you  :sorry:

First off only the top rank get those 2 items dude... there are hundreds players in warspear i dont see why the top rank who earned their reward shouldnt get it... 5-6 players got stronger after playing in arena for almost a whole year OMG THE WORLD IS OVER BUHUHU

Second... its only around 4.5% more resilience than others players not a big difference and you can get 15% damage from ice set if you want more damage that much

And last... lol the top ranked player have the best gear and its amped to +10 with great charms so normal players dont stand a chance against them already so by making them stronger by 2% wont change anything

Stop crying im a non mcoin user with a 16 lvl rogue and +2 weapons i can kill 20 lvl elfs at swamp with a good strategy, kill 14-20 lvl players in irselnort in 1 vs 1 and i win most.of my arenas im proud for what i have instead of ♥♥♥♥♥ing about rich OP players

Either pay money or farm all day to be the top or gtfo

What is "devs"? is the hour when the daily quest reset and come the new discount?

Developers.

you still do the same error.....some ppl HAVE INTO THIS GAME  to be OP compared to all other players.... now is a rule....

hope you create some regular items to balance that  or.... they will win for ever in arena  and your pathetic story will continue...

First off only the top rank get those 2 items dude... there are hundreds players in warspear i dont see why the top rank who earned their reward shouldnt get it... 5-6 players got stronger after playing in arena for almost a whole year OMG THE WORLD IS OVER BUHUHU

Second... its only around 4.5% more resilience than others players not a big difference and you can get 15% damage from ice set if you want more damage that much

And last... lol the top ranked player have the best gear and its amped to +10 with great charms so normal players dont stand a chance against them already so by making them stronger by 2% wont change anything

Stop crying im a non mcoin user with a 16 lvl rogue and +2 weapons i can kill 20 lvl elfs at swamp with a good strategy, kill 14-20 lvl players in irselnort in 1 vs 1 and i win most.of my arenas im proud for what i have instead of ♥♥♥♥♥ing about rich OP players

Yeah, sure..

I know very well what it is to struggle to win things .. I have a lvl 14 rogue who easily kill a lvl 20. What did I'm saying is that if you do not spend much money on mcoin, you will never be able to defeat a guy with these items. Do not just play well. Items make a difference yes.  ;)

agreed that we deserve this reward One problem im not high Amped and its

mistaken a lot of Tops arent a Around half are +8 Below

video of. reward Recieving and what it said

• 4 weeks later...

Haha these winners are not champions they didnt even do season for long well played hope to vs u with reward

Who you talkin too :( :fool: