[2014.06.23] The end of Arena season

Peter_Munk

how so?

admins are liers -.- when they say that maintance will be 1 hour, its always 2 hours, i they said today, it will be next month :dirol: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Hmm does this all a lie, aff wasted my time then! :bomb:  :bomb: :bomb:

admins are liers -.- when they say that maintance will be 1 hour, its always 2 hours, i they said today, it will be next month :dirol: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

What time will reset the points? :unknw:  :unknw: :unknw:

Heroes of Arinar!

Опубликованное фото

This Wednesday we will end up current arena season and reward best arena fighters. Arena fighters who took first places in each category will be given following prizes:

1. Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Its an unique cloak increasing physical defense, energy regeneration, resilience and also physical and magical damage.

2. Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

An amulet increasing magical defense, resilience, physical and magical damage and health points.

Both items available for 6, 10, 14, 18 and 20 levels.

After releasing this update, all ratings will be set to zero. Get ready for a new arena season and valuable bounty!

Will the next season rewards be the same? kinda pointless to get #1 and only to get same rewards x2  :bomb:  haha

*Peter_munk*

We're waiting for the update. At least tell us the time ....

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

update noooooooooooooooooooooooow

Well...

I tried my best as lvl 20 in the top rank. But i felt from rank #1 to #3.

Also a nice rank but yet out the prices. I had a great arena season, thanks guys.

Congratulations mostxkills and tpain.

Trying next next season again  :good:

Will the next season rewards be the same? kinda pointless to get #1 and only to get same rewards x2  :bomb:  haha

only becuse ur so pro  :blush:  and gratz to reward :yahoo:

Read info on the Russian server already, all Ranked 1 chars get the amulets and cloak, no new gear atm...  :pardon:

Any surprises? New arena costume? Sign through AP? Or lvl 19 gear  :blush: Would be a nice treat.

More lottery to drain your wallet.  :snorlax:

so its a lie after all , there is no arena lvl 19 :shok: :shok:  damn i was waiting for them :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

got raped in 3v3 by One today xD oh Lord , yasuos

10 min Statikk = ggwp

I remember that time I got 16min 100% critical with Statikk and Infinity Edge. They took 4 mins of hard beating.

I'm do not are glorious to say that, but I meet two "champions" of that list, that won this award, by cheating mcoin ...  :bad:

This is unfair to those who play clean.

But, wht i can do about that? Only get raged will not resolve my problems  :facepalm: