[2014.06.23] The end of Arena season

Peter_Munk

Wtf GM Why edited first post will you release 19 lvl arena gear or delay 4.0 update for a reason like making the update bigger?

Give us an explanation on the situation

Arena point reset too or not?

Yes , they do that too, although there is a very small chance that arena points won't be touched.

Yes , they do that too, although there is a very small chance that arena points won't be touched.

last time they didnt reset arena points :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: i think this time they wont reset them again ;) ;) ;)

last time they didnt reset arena points :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: i think this time they wont reset them again ;) ;) ;)

Well there are some rumors about lvl19 arena weapons , if it's true then arena points will be reseted.

Well there are some rumors about lvl19 arena weapons , if it's true then arena points will be reseted.

im sure this is true

but, im sure they wont reset

Heroes of Arinar!

Опубликованное фото

This Wednesday we will end up current arena season and reward best arena fighters. Arena fighters who took first places in each category will be given following prizes:

1. Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Its an unique cloak increasing physical defense, energy regeneration, resilience and also physical and magical damage.

2. Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

An amulet increasing magical defense, resilience, physical and magical damage and health points.

Both items available for 6, 10, 14, 18 and 20 levels.

After releasing this update, all ratings will be set to zero. Get ready for a new arena season and valuable bounty!

what about arena points? i hope they dont go away.

im sure this is true

but, im sure they wont reset

Yes that's true about the weapons, please check the picture at Reply #11.

On Russian forum Peter said this: Posle zaversheniya sezona reyting areny budet obnulen, no zarabotannyye ochki sokhranyatsya. (After the season  arena rating will be reseted but the points you have earned will remain.)

On Russian forum Kuzmitch also answered why no 4.0: Prosim proshcheniya, v temu sluchayno zakralas' oshibka po nevnimatel'nosti novogo sotrudnika.Poka chto rechi ni o kakom obnovlenii 4.0 ne idet.No poluchilos' zabavno :) (Sorry, this topic accidentally crept error inadvertently new employee. So far, no question of any update 4.0 is. But it turned out funny :) (Google-translate))

Everything should be clear now...

On Russian forum Peter said this: Posle zaversheniya sezona reyting areny budet obnulen, no zarabotannyye ochki sokhranyatsya. (After the season  arena rating will be reseted but the points you have earned will remain.)

On Russian forum Kuzmitch also answered why no 4.0: Prosim proshcheniya, v temu sluchayno zakralas' oshibka po nevnimatel'nosti novogo sotrudnika.Poka chto rechi ni o kakom obnovlenii 4.0 ne idet.No poluchilos' zabavno :) (Sorry, this topic accidentally crept error inadvertently new employee. So far, no question of any update 4.0 is. But it turned out funny :) (Google-translate))

....ok so yes to new sets

We will see everything tomorrow. :)

You guys have to understand, if they didn't announce those items, then they were stolen from the code, remember those hacked items? boot32 and so on.

No one told you that you have to amp new weapons.. a normal player who uses +7-9

Get a weapon you like and use it until far later amps, when you get killed remember i am using old enchant lvl15 arena flambergs.. i would replace only for higher level daggers ..

When i get a weapon over 8 that's my weapon till a much higher.. say(21 arena) or a 20+ purple

what time will be delivered the prizes?

is that I'm anxious and I'm sleepy :clapping:

when new arena sets are released, arena points are reset too. Guess theyl give equivalent gold like last time.

The hour is from devs, #1 from all fight kinds(2x2/3x3/5x5) & kind of levels(4-6/7-10/11-14/15-18/19-20) will get the both reward(Cloak/Symbol of Greatness).

What is "devs"? is the hour when the daily quest reset and come the new discount?

Waiting for new arena set  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

But max arena point still 8k ??  :pardon:

and the costume from Arena still like that ??  :pardon:

WHY + ? WHAT +? İ DONT UNDERSTAND... :)

? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: (this is a post)

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

GOOD ! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Chances to be 1/2/3 rewarded instead of just 1, are zero, right?

Yeah and GM are liars also, I'm not stupid as others, I also aksed r0land in game why post changed, he ran off then.