[2014.06.23] The end of Arena season

Peter_Munk

А че здесь не по русски пишут ?

Перешол по ссылке при загрузке и гры и вот на;те попал.

:blush:

What about making arena seasons from a specific date until a specific date? Like a 6 month period? Or do you just decide "Oh that's about long enough let's end it"

It is about 9 1/2 months as my memory serves me, first end was end of november 2012, then middle of September 2013 , then now end of June 2014, so next would be middle of April 2015

Money money.n money......pleasa back WS like old time free sureprize chest n kindnnes of kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Does this means iOS, Win8, Ovi Store, Symbian, etc

Update delay again? The only reason I hate my iPhone.  :facepalm:

Provocator's Gladius and Provocator's Kris

I understand some words of Russian language because here in Serbia some words are almost written same, so i can understand some words, but i don't know to speak Russian language. Only that i knew to translate names of this dagger and sword. So this pic bro was on post on russian forum before GM changed the post?

yes its in tavern russian page, then someone post at tavern (english section) screenshot of the game topic.

Provocator's Gladius and Provocator's Kris

well in english it means provoker's sword and provoker's knife

бравого воина = brave warrior

архимага = archmage

just for ur information  ;)

Guys if you want to translate something from russian to english with google translate dont do that its not correct translate i tried if you need translation ask russian forum or me 8)

Down server br this night (br hour)

was playing normally killing the boss expected to drop level 18 weapons, and when bush eye open and I see the dagger 18 .... BUT FALLS TO SERVE THE PAIN!! duck**G AIGRIND!!

2 Questions

Are our arena points going to be reset i got 1.1k ap i made in 5 days with only free tickets i dont want to play a month to buy x1 19 lvl axe/sword/dagger for my rogue xD

Are there going to be only 19 lvl weapons or defensive gear too

i know, why they delete the post before this post. because they are too coward and afraid if they announce too soon, ppl will not amp their equipment , this all about money  :crazy:  like always , the demand of sign will be low until they update it.

this from russian page ...

nice.

Once again only 1st place gets rewards...

Thousands of players play,Devs should just give away rewards to top 3 atleast just my opinion.

Today or tomorrow we will know everything! :) We will see do GM hide update until Wednesday or really it will not be!

Опубликованное фото

Does this means iOS, Win8, Ovi Store, Symbian, etc

Update delay again? The only reason I hate my iPhone.  :facepalm:

All symbian now must update ONLY from the site: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=95687.0

Check that topic! :)

well in english it means provoker's sword and provoker's knife

бравого воина = brave warrior

архимага = archmage

just for ur information  ;)

Okay thank you! :)

Why suddenly cancel or removing the infos of level 19 arena equipments in this post? Are you really planning to cancel it?

we were forced to sell our level 19 weapons we got from dungeon after reading that level 19 equipments will come out same of launching of v4.0

its seems too many jokes now a days

Why suddenly cancel or removing the infos of level 19 arena equipments in this post? Are you really planning to cancel it?

we were forced to sell our level 19 weapons we got from dungeon after reading that level 19 equipments will come out same of launching of v4.0

Yeah I've told thats really stupid joke and GM should explain this!

Welcome to Warspear Online !

So GM please come and explain everything soon please, if you wanna make fun of players they maybe will quit the game. Release what you have promised.

Yeah I've told thats really stupid joke and GM should explain this!

Indeed, first, we've adjusted things after reading that they will release it (such us selling level 19 Weapons..) and sadly, we are already expecting it

Second, why just removed it, they should have make clarification instead of making us feel stu*** as if we didn't read that info.,

I almost think that might I was only dreaming when I read that, duh, until I saw these complains

Its not wise replacing announcement without explanation.. Be profesional like we wanna be..

There are some opinions about all of this :

1. There is an invisible hands that controlling warspear management.

2. If management want to change or cancel planned development that already announced, Dont delete the announcement but make post that clarify first announcement with explanation

#toodeep :3

Its not wise replacing announcement without explanation.. Be profesional like we wanna be..

There is some opinion about all of this :

1. There is an invisible hands that controlling warspear management.

2. If management want to change or cancel planned development that already announced. Dont delete the announcement but make post that clarify first announcement with explanation reason..

3. We are nothing, just consument for you,

Yeah but what GM will do if players get mad and quit because of lies?

Yeah but what GM will do if players get mad and quit because of lies?

Well when did they announced Ayvondil? And still nothing about that.

Well when did they announced Ayvondil? And still nothing about that.

Well they said that ayvondil will be released this year  :pleasantry:

Yeah but they said 21.2.2014. xD nvm

Must wait until 12.31.2014 11.59 pm  ;D

Ok you put signs discount today, many noobs buyed and amped 17lvl pvp and 18lvl pve items, so you got your money. Now, Proceed with the 4.0 update.

Ok you put signs discount today, many noobs buyed and amped 17lvl pvp and 18lvl pve items, so you got your money. Now, Proceed with the 4.0 update.

Yeah now do that, many people amping, or atleast put an annoucement.

Yeah now do that, many people amping, or atleast put an annoucement.

:! you have +7 and +2 lvl 17swords. You should amp them equally :!