[2014.06.23] The end of Arena season

Peter_Munk

Heroes of Arinar!

Опубликованное фото

This Wednesday we will end up current arena season and reward best arena fighters. Arena fighters who took first places in each category will be given following prizes:

1. Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Its an unique cloak increasing physical defense, energy regeneration, resilience and also physical and magical damage.

2. Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

An amulet increasing magical defense, resilience, physical and magical damage and health points.

Both items available for 6, 10, 14, 18 and 20 levels.

After releasing this update, all ratings will be set to zero. Get ready for a new arena season and valuable bounty!

What about making arena seasons from a specific date until a specific date? Like a 6 month period? Or do you just decide "Oh that's about long enough let's end it"

WTF no more 19lvl? where your promises go?  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Heroes of Arinar!

Опубликованное фото

This Wednesday we will end up current arena season and reward best arena fighters. Arena fighters who took first places in each category will be given following prizes:

1. Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Its an unique cloak increasing physical defense, energy regeneration, resilience and also physical and magical damage.

2. Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

An amulet increasing magical defense, resilience, physical and magical damage and health points.

After releasing this update, all ratings will be set to zero. Get ready for a new arena season and valuable bounty!

this items go again to same ppl

i know, why they delete the post before this post. because they are too coward and afraid if they announce too soon, ppl will not amp their equipment , this all about money  :crazy:  like always , the demand of sign will be low until they update it.

this from russian page ...

100908_.jpg

pOleykathi :P,  you're drunk again?

Nope, she is just being sarcastic.  :wacko:

New weapons moar amp moar money gl  :snorlax:

About arena season ending its okey now Im in br tourmaline and I want rule.

A, clean server without overpopulation and more chances like old times.

Heroes of Arinar!

Опубликованное фото

1. Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

2. Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

When will end? plz day and hour :D

--

Five attributes? 

Five attributes?

Damn depend of the hero if its an mage (druid shaman priest warlock necromancer mage) will be with magic damage if the hero is melee or ranger will be phisycal damage

Two more question : at what hour plz and for 2x2 win the cloak for 3x3 the amulet and 5x5 what?

The hour is from devs, #1 from all fight kinds(2x2/3x3/5x5) & kind of levels(4-6/7-10/11-14/15-18/19-20) will get the both reward(Cloak/Symbol of Greatness).

i know, why they delete the post before this post. because they are too coward and afraid if they announce too soon, ppl will not amp their equipment , this all about money  :crazy:  like always , the demand of sign will be low until they update it.

this from russian page ...

Provocator's Gladius and Provocator's Kris

I understand some words of Russian language because here in Serbia some words are almost written same, so i can understand some words, but i don't know to speak Russian language. Only that i knew to translate names of this dagger and sword. So this pic bro was on post on russian forum before GM changed the post?

yes  :facepalm:

It's personal, so sell it at NPC shop for 1-2k who has it already. Very usefull.  :bad: