Two little fixes

x

Do you like the both ideas?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the both ideas?

• Yes, I do.
    • No, I don't.

Hello Dears,

I haven't made a topic or suggested something from a long period ;D , it's the time to do ::) .

Let's start:

1. Changing the amount of bag slots you get after leaving the 1st isle.

After the change in the max bag slots(150), now I think players must leave the 1st isle with 25 bag slots, because in old times we were leaving it with 15(10 already & 5 from quest) and the full amount was 100, so 100/15 is 6.6666666666666666666666666666667, therefore 150/6.6666666666666666666666666666667 is 22.5, let's make it 23 and let's make it 25, which will start to be 15 already, a bag slot + a new bag slot from a new quest or both from the same quest, because 15/3 is 5 more needed from the quest and 25/3 is 8.3333333333333333333333333333333, which is 8, so make it 10 slots needed from the quest.

2. Changing things in "Possible awards" of BGT.

In easy and hard level of BGT there're possible awards like "Unique accessories" & "Unique equipment", aren't the accessories defensive equipment(have defensive bonuses)? I think they must be listed under the equipment and making the easy level with 3 possible awards and making the normal level with 4 possible awards and the 4th award would be "Heroic weapons" which will drop SD weapons. I know you'll say "Aren't weapons are also equipment?" Yes, they're. But weapons(aka offensive equipment) can be listed alone because:

• They're amplified using Sphere of Damage, but defensive equipment using Sphere of Defence.
  • The defensive equipment have "Set bonuses", but the offensive equipment don't have.
  • The offensive equipment have damage bonuses, but the defensive equipment don't have except some of them! but they have defensive bonuses.
  • There're many more reasons/differences, but I think those are enough.

Feel free to ask/quibble/give ideas.

Thanks for reading! :give_rose:

1. I don't understand this.  :wacko:

Making the amount of free bag slots after we finish the 1st isle 25 instead of 15 because of the change of the maximum bag slots allowed.

Making the amount of free bag slots after we finish the 1st isle 30 instead of 20 because of the change of the maximum bag slots allowed.

when you create new hero you got 10slots and 1bag=5slot from quest its 15slots not 20

when you create new hero you got 10slots and 1bag=5slot from quest its 15slots not 20

Fixed.

2. Changing things in possible awards of BGT.

In easy and hard level of BGT there're possible awards like "Unique accessories" & "Unique equipment", aren't the accessories defensive equipment? I think they must be listed under the equipment and making the easy level with 3 possible awards and making the normal level with 4 possible awards and the 4th award would be "Heroic weapons" which will drop SD weapons. I know you'll say "Aren't weapons are also equipment?" Yes, they're. But weapons(aka offensive equipment) can be listed alone because:

• They're amplified using Sphere of Damage, but defensive equipment using Sphere of Defence.
  • The defensive equipment have "Set bonuses", but the offensive equipment don't have
  • The offensive equipment have damage bonuses, but the defensive equipment don't have except some of them!.
  • There're more reasons/differences, but I think those are enough
I agree, it would be better if the rings and amulet are in the same category as equipment, because they are defensive equipment, that could free a space for an additional drop from easy,normal.

And the first one, ya i also like that one.