complete imbalance

sulla

pvp is completly ruined in this game, one ranger is hitting 375 to FULLY boss dropped geared ppl, and +5-6 all armour still dies with ease.

these rich people revive non stop, two people cannot kill then even if they are equally geared or more, a player can spend 10-20$ and not get the same enjoyment or balance as those who spend 50-100$, so warning for any new player who expects a fair pvp game, unless you gonna spend 100$ on amping ur gear to beat someone, stay away from this game.

maybe a better idea to give these players there own servers with, mountian clan or firstborn charector bots running about so they waste 100$ + to kill these 2D spirits, without affecting those who wish to spend 10-20$  on this game per month or more, which are the majority.

just something for devs and admins to read, after seeing a rich player going around killing 3-4 other players who were not noobs, not under geared, yet cause they spend so much they can kill everything non stop, limit the pot cooldown or make a revive limit per 30mins....

Yea 85% of the elfs on sapphire are over ampd they cant survive without power there 2 kinds 1 is the rich 2 who take advantage of the rich thats why they act all high and mighty they are nothing without money some are such that just to get revenge will revive on spot even after being amped and over powerd they still find a few easy things difficult and want everything in thier favour forget only pvp everything is imbalanced over numberd elfs,over powerd rangers,over powered amped weapons

in every game those who pay extra are more stronger than rest...

a revive limit per 30mins-----i agree ;)

limit the pot cooldown-----its already too less now so no

Yea 85% of the elfs on sapphire are over ampd they cant survive without power there 2 kinds 1 is the rich 2 who take advantage of the rich thats why they act all high and mighty they are nothing without money some are such that just to get revenge will revive on spot even after being amped and over powerd they still find a few easy things difficult and want everything in thier favour forget only pvp everything is imbalanced over numberd elfs,over powerd rangers,over powered amped weapons

i have +7 all equip but i cant think of killing xspart who has 4.5k def  :bad: what should i do now? say mc have so much amplify

radio kikz xspart...r they not overpowered?

next time dont kill a elf or have a elf enemy who is amplified ;)

See pocket legends or anyother game u need to buy platinum coins(like mc) else u wont last long against those who buy

edit= today i lost to snowy  :crazy: he only has +3 but i havent said shaman overpowered.....infact shaman is overpowered...how the heck could a shaman...+3 wepon n +2armour kill a ranger +7 ??explain

limit the pot cooldown-----its already too less now so noi have +7 all equip but i cant think of killing xspart who has 4.5k def  :bad: what should i do now? say mc have so much amplify

See pocket legends or anyother game u need to buy platinum coins(like mc) else u wont last long against those who buy

edit= today i lost to snowy  :crazy: he only has +3 but i havent said shaman overpowered.....infact shaman is overpowered...how the heck could a shaman...+3 wepon n +2armour kill a ranger +7 ??explain

He prove is lot smarter than you :crazy:  Or he revive and use many pots because that look impossible :(  And yes! old runes and crystal system was the best.. now a guy with full 18 labyrinth set cant kill other guy with full arena set (buyed easy at mcshop..) with +10 amplification (in three days you can get this arena set and +10 amp, if you pay)   Anyone see this? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

limit the pot cooldown-----its already too less now so noi have  7 all equip but i cant think of killing xspart who has 4.5k def  :bad: what should i do now? say mc have so much amplify

edit= today i lost to snowy  :crazy: he only has  3 but i havent said shaman overpowered.....infact shaman is overpowered...how the heck could a shaman... 3 wepon n  2armour kill a ranger  7 ??explain

Hmmm realy on lvl7

10 and you know my frnd has it  ;D 

many  9 though

10= 444normal :dirol:

I guess this you use to walk in the green garden & I clearly mentioned at the last over powerd amps not related to any faction and also there are hardly any elfs without amps and also i never heard ppl buying more than 5 signs in mc where has i saw vestorya shouting "buying 30 signs" I guess thats even cheap for you guys if your gonna compare games tk for example a new game war of the immortals released few months back it too as platinum coins but there is a wide  variety of stuff to do some games like celtic heroes lets you earn free platinum its the content thats lacking snowy is not that weak if he can go to the final part of maze obviously his got better stuff......

yesterday that ranger 3 shot a fully geared shamam, 715 !- 715! 670, double crit, bolt, shaman can or even has the possibility to kill you in 1 second?..

Forget about class stuff, just think about this situation:

Two partys set out to loot the new boss in the center of labyrinth, one party is mountain clan other firstborn.

one party is just a normal, fully geared, with some pots, other complete rich amped guys, who revive non stop. now it takes 1hr or so to reach the new boss, both arrive, the rich guys aint gonna share and kill the party of normal players, boom, 1hr wasted to get there, and the boss given to the one who has more real money...

Hassn is an mc right? Because I never met him before, and I read in another post that mc players love him so much that can make their party invincible.

I have teamed up with a BD with +8 and +9 on all gears in arena but he is not so strong, because fighting depend on luck factor.

But in fact rich player usually slow in reaction because they usually under estimate everything

• 1 month later...

Arena Gear is made for arena and war, that is why it has resilience wich lower the chance of the enemy to get crit on you, why should hunting gear be stronger than arena gear, when it was not made for that purpose?

There's a reason why lab gear got dark resistance and arena gear got resilience.

So many people whine when they can't even see the concept.

Arena gear is complete shit, Resilience doesn't do shit too.

Limit for revive atleast 5 minutes,

limit the pot cooldown-----its already too less now so no 

LOL, What you meaned too less? Original pot cooldown was 15 seconds, they reduced it at 1.5 to 10 seconds  :facepalm:

And not all games you have to pay to be strong, if it was like that then what ducking world is this?

WoW is not Pay2Win

so is WoM

There's Tibiame & Runescape but they are complete shit boring.

I'm sure most of the F2P games are Pay2win

PvP is complete shit here,

Ranger kills in less than 5 seconds if lucky and get x2 blessing + crit

Shaman is untouchable and has the 2 best kiting skills in game - earth quake & Blind/lightning bolt

And not just that in PvE in 1st island it's hell, I can't kill a satyr alone with a ranger with lvl 7 armour  :facepalm:

Anyways who cares, this game is shit now, go play WoW or whatever and come back every update and hope Devs actually make this a game infact I think this game should still be on beta. it's a failure for a game, WoW is 500x better

Arena Gear is made for arena and war, that is why it has resilience wich lower the chance of the enemy to get crit on you, why should hunting gear be stronger than arena gear, when it was not made for that purpose?

There's a reason why lab gear got dark resistance and arena gear got resilience.

So many people whine when they can't even see the concept.

read maybe,

• 4 weeks later...

pvp is completly ruined in this game, one ranger is hitting 375 to FULLY boss dropped geared ppl, and +5-6 all armour still dies with ease.

these rich people revive non stop, two people cannot kill then even if they are equally geared or more, a player can spend 10-20$ and not get the same enjoyment or balance as those who spend 50-100$, so warning for any new player who expects a fair pvp game, unless you gonna spend 100$ on amping ur gear to beat someone, stay away from this game.

maybe a better idea to give these players there own servers with, mountian clan or firstborn charector bots running about so they waste 100$ + to kill these 2D spirits, without affecting those who wish to spend 10-20$  on this game per month or more, which are the majority.

just something for devs and admins to read, after seeing a rich player going around killing 3-4 other players who were not noobs, not under geared, yet cause they spend so much they can kill everything non stop, limit the pot cooldown or make a revive limit per 30mins....

well sulla i has to say,im just back after half year break when lvl13 items was op. now im playing in arena with lvl14 bow and lvl 13 stuff, everyone now beats crap of my skinny ass, i won 20 fights from 80, but im not creating threads about shyt. be a man.

Not normal one guy pay money for become a strong  :facepalm: and the poors only chatting. ...and killing on groups richs going alone.  :facepalm:

After the amp question is the overpowered classes, elfs angry for the skills shaman yes! Have. BLIND AND EARTHQUAKE. BUT WHY? maybe if u play on mc understand 2 melee classes 1 range vs 2 range 1 melee.  Definitely shaman skills is for fight the oveepowered ranged classes with a skill named BLESSING  :facepalm:

the solution?  :spiteful: quit blessing and blind and give crossbows for the rogues  :spiteful:

Just is opinion :facepalm:

well sulla i has to say,im just back after half year break when lvl13 items was op. now im playing in arena with lvl14 bow and lvl 13 stuff, everyone now beats crap of my skinny ass, i won 20 fights from 80, but im not creating threads about shyt. be a man.

well, I'm sure you didn't say anything because THAT IS NORMAL, compare your problem with our problems, the people who make these " shyt " posts are the ones who do not wanna spend 50$ a week for a 2D game that still looks like it's on BETA etc etc.