Tower mode: Survival!

x6t3nc3

Survival mode for tower with a totally different style compared to easy, normal, hard, heroic

The object of survival mode is to survive for as long as you and your team can.

Instead of counting down, survival mode counts up, tracking how long you and your team have survived.

At certain points in time such as every 3 minutes, more mobs spawn at a designated location.

After 12 minutes, a boss is released, unlike other bosses, this boss uses AoE skills in order to test test the team, the boss will sometimes break away from the player joking the agro and go after another player in the location, this making it important for all players to be paying attention.

When the boss dies, another round of mobs spawn.

Newly spawned mobs are stronger than the previous.

What happens if a team member die? Try hve the choice to resurrect back at the cost of 1 stamina and a life scroll ofcourse.

World chat:

'Players xxxx,xxxx,xxxx,xxxxx,xxxxx have lasted 60 minutes in Survival mode!'

Similar to the amping notification, except it only says so on world chat after 35minutes of survival

Rewards:

The longer a team survives , the better the rewards get!

For eg: 10 minutes: potions

15 minutes: Potions/spheres

20 minutes: 1 sign set/potions/spheres

30: unique gear

40: unique weapons

Alternatives:

After successfully surving for 10 minutes, the game gives you an option to collect the reward and leave dungeon or to continue and gamble ( risk getting nothing you die)

2)

Instead of time, how about waves of enemies that get gradually tougher? Between the waves the party could decide whether they go for the next wave or quit and claim their reward.

This suggestion is mainly intended to give end-game players something to work with, and some entertainment. Aswell as building team work etc.

Let me know what you think!

good idea  :friends: i like and i want to see it in game in sometime soon, btw im still waiting the solo dungeon mode  :(

“Forever alone” Entrance in dungeon for one will opens after receiving special quest. Quest goal can be different – from killing monsters or/and Boss to collecting items. After completing all conditions, exit will appear in the end of dungeon. But remember, if you will enter such dungeon with party, then everyone will see his own instance and will have to finish it alone.

sounds interesting.

but rewards... ur suggestion gives about the same rewards as the tower we have now does.

how about change it to give catalysts.

15 minutes: common catalyst

20 minutes: amplified catalyst

30 minutes: energy catalyst

40 minutes: ethereal catalyst

i guess everyone, or almost everyone, will agree that getting enought catalysts for crafting the high level weapons now is an annoying job.

in my opinion the catalyst tower would be a huge success  :dirol:

Fun suggestion, I've always been a fan of the survival modes and it could be an interesting addition to the tower  :good:

Instead of time, how about waves of enemies that get gradually tougher? Between the waves the party could decide whether they go for the next wave or quit and claim their reward.

That would work. but just make it a teleport to the next location via a portal. Every next area is harder than the previous.

Would like something like this. Reminds me of Zenonia 3..

sounds interesting.

but rewards... ur suggestion gives about the same rewards as the tower we have now does.

how about change it to give catalysts.

15 minutes: common catalyst

20 minutes: amplified catalyst

30 minutes: energy catalyst

40 minutes: ethereal catalyst

i guess everyone, or almost everyone, will agree that getting enought catalysts for crafting the high level weapons now is an annoying job.

in my opinion the catalyst tower would be a huge success  :dirol:

What Physik wrote were only examples, devs will choose the rewards ofc as always, but sorry I don't agree your idea, maybe if they made one of the mins(maybe the 20) drop all kinds of catalysts.

No, leave the time. Your idea will work better if there still time + after 3 moves of waves they can't move other time.

After successfully surving for 10 minutes, the game gives you an option to collect the reward and leave dungeon or to continue and gamble ( risk getting nothing you die)

Agree.

What happens if a team member die? Try hve the choice to resurrect back at the cost of 1 stamina and a life scroll ofcourse.

Btw, when we loose in dungeon if we revived @ the golden portal using the revive ways, we don't pay another stamina, we pay another stamina if we don't revive @ the golden portal.

I think Development team wont accept Sign sets as reward because signs give them 50% of profit.even if signs are given with 'receiving' parameter someplayers will spam dungeons for long time and then there will be a big price break in Signs.

Just my thought ;)

What Physik wrote were only examples, devs will choose the rewards ofc as always, but sorry I don't agree your idea, maybe if they made one of the mins(maybe the 20) drop all kinds of catalysts

i gave this idea because catalysts are needed in great quantity to make anything worth. (15 energy + 20 ethereal to make some lvl 20 weapon)

And dont forget it will open acessories, gears n all other crafts soon enough. if there isnt a great source of catalysts, what will be the point to waste over 2million gold to up each of the craft jobs xp to high level? in the end you will lack the catalysts to make usefull stuff.

a single catalyst now is way more expensive than it should. (unless it was made to make you waste 4 million gold to get a single weapon +0).

i just thought it could fit in perfectly in this suggestion, specially cause the idea of always giving gears or weapons at some point...they will be flooded in game soon enough.

Seems cool! But the time limits are a bit though. 40 min? I like the wave system which was suggested better. And you shouldn't be able to respawn. That would make it too easy for mc spammers and stuff. Better of you can't, if you ask me.

Seems cool! But the time limits are a bit though. 40 min? I like the wave system which was suggested better. And you shouldn't be able to respawn. That would make it too easy for mc spammers and stuff. Better of you can't, if you ask me.

I like 40m to be the max limit of time of this mode, nah everyone wants to revive, nty lol.

hmm interesting idea but i have a few twixs  :   

Waves mode look great , time limit not so much  + waves mode will be with time limit each wave in a specific time 

each wave is group of minibosses and a boss (each different dmg from the other for ex: boss magic dmg / mobs physical dmg ) so no one do defense set change ,  each wave group with a lvl and boss +1 lvl (start from lvl 18 and make it up to lvl 23  so it will be 6 waves )  only who survive wave 6 put on world chat , mobs skill must be a different each wave so no one go pt priste or necro .

and apply rewards selection cuz no one will go if wave 6 and u get a pot .

u can put a rare drop in between rewards and that worth ex: lvl 20 ice queen set  repeat it should be rare (7.5% instead of 5% , there must be a different )    sry my eng is bad :-(     

that is survival 8)

hmm interesting idea but i have a few twixs  :   

Waves mode look great , time limit not so much  + waves mode will be with time limit each wave in a specific time 

each wave is group of minibosses and a boss (each different dmg from the other for ex: boss magic dmg / mobs physical dmg ) so no one do defense set change ,  each wave group with a lvl and boss +1 lvl (start from lvl 18 and make it up to lvl 23  so it will be 6 waves )  only who survive wave 6 put on world chat , mobs skill must be a different each wave so no one go pt priste or necro .

and apply rewards selection cuz no one will go if wave 6 and u get a pot .

u can put a rare drop in between rewards and that worth ex: lvl 20 ice queen set  repeat it should be rare (7.5% instead of 5% , there must be a different )    sry my eng is bad :-(     

that is survival 8)

That's nuts! :bomb:

Your edits will break everything, the ideas we edited were great, sorry dude, no.

That's nuts! :bomb:

Your edits will break everything, the ideas we edited were great, sorry dude, no.

survival won't come until new map (if lvl cap go 24 as a start ) it will be acceptable  don't forget (the unique lvl 20 should be full bounds ) and i still didn't saw lvl 20 heroic armor sets   

survival drops should be useful for new map    + i make clear it must worth it

• 2 weeks later...

the entire idea seems fine but devs will mainly concentrate on income....then we come back to stamina.....how is the stamina usage planed if this new dungeon is to be released?

the entire idea seems fine but devs will mainly concentrate on income....then we come back to stamina.....how is the stamina usage planed if this new dungeon is to be released?

1 stam ofc, all dungeons are 1 stam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Sounds fun and entertainment as you said , without reviving option of course . Just the thing that wont be off fight place for players to camp and wait time to pass :D . I like it  :good:  please 

Stop necroposting

Hurr durr imma necro i just du mi dshob

Well i think the stam count should be increased to 2 to enter the dg, because those "end game" players usually are tough enough to hold on there for a waay to long time. #10+bicthes #p2w #rektunubs

Stop necroposting

Use the search feature before creating another suggestion

That's what i did

Hope ur not too hurt

Edited by x6tence