32 Greatness sets

God Emerald

So since it is confirmed that level 31 armors are coming VERY SOON 

Spoiler

image.png.30cf1ef5100b3ee1e41eec3f340880b3.png

max arena points has been increased to 87k. 

I'm guessing that level 32 Greatness armors and accessories will follow it too.

so my suggestion is, do not put the greatness armors/accessories in shops YET.. instead put them as rewards for rank 1, 2 and even 3 if you like. for these reasons: 

1- people will actually start fighting for ranks, therefore arena will be more active. 

2- we had 30 greatness armors for over 4 years now? i dont even remember. point is that ATLEAST 50% of people in my server have 200k imperials sitting in their characters waiting for these armors.. there is no fun, and more important no fairness if they can simply purchase full set of armors and amp them once the update released.. 

3- we will actually have something to do for the next 12 months, instead of buying everything at once then everyone will be having same sets, same levels same stats. 

4- there will be a difference between people who earned their armors and fought for them, and people that farm imperials even if their win rate 20%.  it will simply be like this:  top ranks winner will have 32 greatness armors, imperials farmers will have access to 30 greatness armors only. 

Edited by God Emerald

32 minutes ago, God Emerald said:

so my suggestion is, do not put the greatness armors/accessories in shops YET.. instead put them as rewards for rank 1, 2 and even 3 if you like. for these reasons: 

1- people will actually start fighting for ranks, therefore arena will be more active. 

This is a very valid point :Penguin1:and im thinking that the arena will increase the demand rate by a lot, not only the arenas with this lvl 32 gear but the imperial ones like 5x5 or cruci just becouse people would need at least some rewards to fight this tops

37 minutes ago, God Emerald said:

ATLEAST 50% of people in my server have 200k imperials sitting in their characters waiting for these armors.. there is no fun

so much truth, theres not fun if you can get the things you want in just 1 click :Penguin8:

40 minutes ago, God Emerald said:

And i hope, i really hope theres no Critical Hit weapons in this lvl 31 ones becouse just like 29 it would be a wasted stat (exept for healers, they can crit heal:Penguin5:)

adding "Imperials of Greatness" was one of the biggest mistake this game could do. It made arena inactive, everyone could get Greatness eq for literally afking in 5x5/crucible. The suggestion to add armors and accessoires in top rank only, as it used to be, would make arena more interesting.

17 hours ago, God Emerald said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.30cf1ef5100b3ee1e41eec3f340880b3.png

max arena points has been increased to 87k. 

Total disagreement is to finish the pvp mode, it's too many competition people, and I say this for 3 main reasons.

1) The imbalance, it is my first point, not all classes are balanced for PvP combat, there are always some that predominate over others and those players who use weak classes will find it difficult to enter those ranks.

2) The time invested, many already knew that new arena equipment was coming since the first items came out in horror 2021, so many people already have their pockets full to buy the new arena items.

3) A hierarchy system, because there are people more powerful than the others, the suggestion forces those who cannot enter the first 3 ranks to obtain the new items, when it is assumed that those who have been saving should progress to be able to be up to those who are already greatness. In addition, those who are already greatness may also not be able to obtain the items due to the high competition.

4) most important, I want my charmer greatness :'3 for kill wardens like @El Pengu😝🖤

7 hours ago, Babocool said:

adding "Imperials of Greatness" was one of the biggest mistake this game could do. It made arena inactive, everyone could get Greatness eq for literally afking in 5x5/crucible. The suggestion to add armors and accessoires in top rank only, as it used to be, would make arena more interesting.

Yes is a valid reason but this suggest system is worst, forces many to stop arena, nobody wants demand and lose $$$ for lose tickets and no get oportunity to get new equipments so the suggestion doesn't upgrade the activity of pvp mode

3 hours ago, Kyrai said:

not all classes are balanced for PvP combat

p2w game tbh, ppl could brute force ranks and might get it :cat1:

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

The time invested, many already knew that new arena equipment was coming since the first items came out in horror 2021, so many people already have their pockets full to buy the new arena items.

this time wont be wasted becouse you would need lvl 30 greatness to fight it ofc :Penguin1:

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

3) A hierarchy system, because there are people more powerful than the others, the suggestion forces those who cannot enter the first 3 ranks to obtain the new items, when it is assumed that those who have been saving should progress to be able to be up to those who are already greatness. In addition, those who are already greatness may also not be able to obtain the items due to the high competition.

as i said power = money, a bit of competiton wont hurt, in fact it would make it interesting :suspiciousowl:

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

4) most important, I want my charmer greatness :'3 for kill wardens like @El Pengu😝🖤

YOU CANT BULLI THE PENGU! :Penguin4: pengu likes to bulli dogs :Penguin5: (with hugs ofc :vp-love:)

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Yes is a valid reason but this suggest system is worst, forces many to stop arena, nobody wants demand and lose $$$ for lose tickets and no get oportunity to get new equipments so the suggestion doesn't upgrade the activity of pvp mode

In resume. yes it would make it imposible to get for those who dosnt have the money or they are not strong enough (poors and weaks smh:Penguin8:) to even win a fight but this could bring so much activity becouse of this COMPETITION, thats what it makes this types of games so much fun.

And even if you arent a pvp player theres competition everywhere from arena to dungeons, bosses, weekly events and even quests!. It wont hurt a little of competition in arena :Penguin1:

:christmaskiss: Much love to @Kyrai i really like your posts! :christmashello:

14 hours ago, El Pengu said:

p2w game tbh, ppl could brute force ranks and might get it :cat1:

this time wont be wasted becouse you would need lvl 30 greatness to fight it ofc :Penguin1:

as i said power = money, a bit of competiton wont hurt, in fact it would make it interesting :suspiciousowl:

In resume. yes it would make it imposible to get for those who dosnt have the money or they are not strong enough (poors and weaks smh:Penguin8:) to even win a fight but this could bring so much activity becouse of this COMPETITION, thats what it makes this types of games so much fun.

And even if you arent a pvp player theres competition everywhere from arena to dungeons, bosses, weekly events and even quests!. It wont hurt a little of competition in arena :Penguin1:

Yes, it may be more interesting, but it's not like they're thinking about creating more activity to get the equipment. it will remain the same method more opaque

• easily if they have the 200k and implement this temporarily they continue to be saved until they make it available in the store ( - activity)
  • and it will be a problem for those new arena players who are getting greatness points to get the level 30, because +10 Greatness are going block arena in all modes, so is a barrier for those pve people. ( - participation)

Many people who will give up, because that causes competitions, and only one group will sue, depending on the type of server, an easy example you saw with the spring bosses, which was a total fail with the charmers.

The idea is that there is availability for everyone because that causes people to keep playing the game.

It's okay to create competition but it's better when many get involved and not just a few, that makes it boring, and that's why we're like this today. So if the competition system has not been functional and fruitful for trying to keep people active, then why keep increasing it?

That's why I think they should create more methods that are available to everyone to create more activity if that's what they actually want.

Because really I have a lot of criticism regarding the game, and I have seen some very good post of suggestions that have ignored them, and they are posts that could create the most active game regarding playing for fun and not for obligation.

Those of us who play warspear always have that we like the game, but there is also the problem that there are still systems and mechanics that prevent us from playing it to its fullest. I mean progress normally like in other games that are also p2w

14 hours ago, El Pengu said:

YOU CANT BULLI THE PENGU! :Penguin4: pengu likes to bulli dogs :Penguin5: (with hugs ofc :vp-love:)

:christmaskiss: Much love to @Kyrai i really like your posts! :christmashello:

Thank you but... Im a kitty =TωT)'=

Edited by Kyrai

Competition is excellent for business strictly speaking.  But it's important to ensure that both sides are roughly equal. Look at E-Sports as everyone is equally skilled, though some more so than others. When you have something as open as Warspears arena some excel more than others. If you have a rogue who has been playing for years vs a max level but new seeker it will be clear who will win

After reading everyone's opinion, you all are right in some way. 

there must be a way that "deserved" people could get the new best armors in game, rather than buying with imperials they been saving for 4 years. 

even in my chars i have enough imperials now to buy 4 pieces level 32 armors once the update comes, but thats just unfair and not fun at all. 

51 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

always phah or yy members on top :come_on:

Would be nice if there was some competition, it's getting kinda boring after years of no one else trying.

6 hours ago, Zurp said:

Would be nice if there was some competition, it's getting kinda boring after years of no one else trying.

easy to be brave  in a guild with many allies .:youre_the_man1:

2 hours ago, Puppymaster said:

easy to be brave  in a guild with many allies .:youre_the_man1:

Yes, it is. Tho im not sure what that has to do with this.

23 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Yes, it is. Tho im not sure what that has to do with this.

Who knows what tomorrow holds:thumbs_up1: