Bear's Stamina works wrong!

Hi everyone,

Today I'm going to talk about Chieftain's "Bear's Stamina" that works wrong.

Lets put its definiton here;

Instantly restores character's health in the amount of [%A] of the characters magic power

and adds [%B] of the character's missing health.

I tried it several times, recorded a video to see what it does. And I've found that its second hp filling works after the first.

Let me explain; Lets think a chief has max 5000 hp, 1000 magic power and A=100 . When its hp reduces to 2000 and he uses the skill, firstly 1000 hp is restored as normal, no have any error here. After that, think B=10, it should restore more 300 hp because chief's most reduced hp was 2000 and max hp was 5000 (3000 missing health), but it restores 200 hp because computes after the first hp restoration.

Second work of the skill is really useless in that way, also if u restore critical in the first work, the second one's effect is really getting bad. It will restore 100 hp in the example above.

Thats all that I will say.

Thanks.

Pretty sure that's intended, the missing health effect is just there so that it still heals something even for non-magical Chieftains.

If you want the healing to be more powerful when low health just use a Relic of Resilience

51 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

Pretty sure that's intended, the missing health effect is just there so that it still heals something even for non-magical Chieftains.

If you want the healing to be more powerful when low health just use a Relic of Resilience

pretty much. title should be changed from "skill work wrong" to "skill change suggestion"

to me it work pretty much like it should, maybe you'd better name it as a suggestion rather than working wrong, since it does what it should do. but in most cases it is not enough of a entity wich should be considered, it might give that slight boost, but meh, nothing too big to worry about

Edited by lore
i... accidentaly.... entered the post