Level 10 Arena

Carnivhal

I don't see much info on this specific arena level, so I'm here for my fellow mages advice

I'm going to sit at level 10 and grind myself arena points.

I'm going to use gladiator pots and mostly doing 5x5's

I need suggestions on build. I assume time warp, stones and chains but how should I distribute my 6 points and should I drop any in fireball ??

** I searched and found next to nothing on lvl 10 arena.

I did find on market great amulet and rings +10% damage (not ice queen which is way overpriced) that are lvl 10 and new 'ent staff' is incredible. I also amped my gear (master stuff) to +6 for now

:give_rose: For the rings i would prefer favionys or wulturns rings which gives 5% magic attack, as per your level u will be able to equip it. But i doubt if someone sells it now. Each ring costs around 8k i presume. For the skill build as of level 10, go for fireball -3, timewarp - 3 and chains -3. But its better if you put fireball -4, timewarp -2 and chains -3. Because fireball damage is more than timewarp or stoneshatters. Stones damage doesn't increase much compared to fireball or timewarp. If you like it give me +1 karma.

I never knew lv10 arena is in great need of defence, but with all these melees, go 3 ball/warp/chain, as it'd balance out your offensive and defensive sides. But at 5x5 that's the least where you need defensive skills to be honest, you're going after damaging as much as possible the enemy in as little time lapse possible, so i'd go with 5 warp 3 ball, because shatters is plainly useless in damage growth.