[2022.05.10] Game server restart. Say goodbye to the Blissful Isle until next year!

Dr Strange

• Administrators

news_2_1200x630.png

Warriors!

It's time to say goodbye to the Blissful Isle: tomorrow, 11.05.22, at 09:00 CEST our game servers will be stopped due to the end of the Honoring the Spring King. As a result of the reboot, the holiday island will be disabled, and after updating the game client to version 10.3.4 the following changes will become available:

• fixed a bug due to which changes when selecting the active set of relics were not saved.

We’d also like to remind you that after the servers start, the event crafting tasks and holiday items in the Miracle Shop will become unavailable, and also the reputation with “Magisters of Portals and Magizoology” will be reset to zero.

The game will be unavailable for about 2 hours.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We kindly ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

Ill miss this event soo much, the tameing, the rep rewards and most the solo dung its soo peacefull there no need to look for people no need to deal with everyone demands like the dude who never bring ls, or the dude who do 3 runs and says he dosent have stam while you cleary ask who can spam 2h, or the dude who is unhappy you didnt spam 8h nonestop orrr the dude who never stop chat in pms and do nothing entire dung.I know solo dungions are sparing event specal but ill really love if we you guys bring them in snow and horror as well, i really like when i can spam how much i want and when i want, without depending on others wishes:jollydoge:

P.s tameing was soo fun i hope in future we can have perma pets and maybe a way to be able to carry for them like feeding them, walking them and playing with them(a.k.a something like warspear dog:pin3:)

16 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

news_2_1200x630.png

Warriors!

It's time to say goodbye to the Blissful Isle: tomorrow, 11.05.22, at 09:00 CEST our game servers will be stopped due to the end of the Honoring the Spring King. As a result of the reboot, the holiday island will be disabled, and after updating the game client to version 10.3.4 the following changes will become available:

• fixed a bug due to which changes when selecting the active set of relics were not saved.

We’d also like to remind you that after the servers start, the event crafting tasks and holiday items in the Miracle Shop will become unavailable, and also the reputation with “Magisters of Portals and Magizoology” will be reset to zero.

The game will be unavailable for about 4 hours.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We kindly ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

Gz

Missed the event only played 1 2 week maybe lol . solo dgs the only thing i loved in this event . but i got nothing doing 700dg or more 

On 5/10/2022 at 11:44 AM, Dr Strange said:

fixed a bug due to which changes when selecting the active set of relics were not saved.

where is this fix? relics are not saving at all. it took me 3 mins to change one wile in the middle of a boss fight.....