Warspear Online

fujitora19

4 hours ago, fujitora19 said:

Hello,

Has anyone ever tried Warspear Online? Is this game still active? What is the PvP mode like? Is this a pay-to-win game?

Thanks.

Yes I play it every day even though I work. It is active and PvP is in 2 separate types. 1v1 is more skill based and also depends on gear. Battle for Territory and large scale battles are less dependant on skill but depends on literal numbers. 

Not as p2w as other games especially on mobile but now days you can obtain most stuff you need via daily rewards thankfully. 

Only real issue you will encounter is storage and (once you hit level 12-13) enemy players

8 hours ago, fujitora19 said:

Hello,

Has anyone ever tried Warspear Online? Is this game still active? What is the PvP mode like? Is this a pay-to-win game?

Thanks.

Nah none have ever tried this 13 year old game

Edited by Jcbreff

I recommend not playing if you don't have the money to spend on the game. If you don't, you'll have to farm endlessly for months and even years to make your character reasonably good, and this completely takes the fun out of the game and makes it boring, repetitive and frustrating.

Edited by Fabr

2 hours ago, Fabr said:

I recommend not playing if you don't have the money to spend on the game. If you don't, you'll have to farm endlessly for months and even years to make your character reasonably good, and this completely takes the fun out of the game and makes it boring, repetitive and frustrating.

I only spend money on event chests. You don't necessarily have to but much of this is true. If you plan on being +10 geared fast leveling warmachine or easy arena gear does need some money. Everyone needs to spend some time to grind some gold. Months? Sure but years? No. 

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I only spend money on event chests. You don't necessarily have to but much of this is true. If you plan on being +10 geared fast leveling warmachine or easy arena gear does need some money. Everyone needs to spend some time to grind some gold. Months? Sure but years? No. 

You need to farm to first buy your class skills, good equipment, then buy signs and or spheres to amplify, then you will need to farm to buy arena equipment, buy more signs and spheres, and that if you're lucky in these amps or like having a weak character. If you play as a tank you will have to amplify your entire set to have physical and magical defense, if you play as a dmg you will have to buy physical accessories with speed that are expensive and if you play as a heal you will have to suffer to amp the staff. All this should give you more than 1 year of farm or even more depending on how many hours you spend online. To get 2 pieces of set 32 is several more months of farm....

Edited by Fabr

• 8 months later...

If you don't have the money to spend on the game, I advise against playing. If you don't, the game will become monotonous, repetitive, and irritating since you'll have to farm continuously for months or even years before you can make your character passably good.

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Link.

12 hours ago, Theron Moran said:

If you don't have the money to spend on the game, I advise against playing. If you don't, the game will become monotonous, repetitive, and irritating since you'll have to farm continuously for months or even years before you can make your character passably good.

Not quite in my case. I play Warspear alot and I am a decent +6 pve Deathknight. The only thing I consider p2w is pvp. If you can get into a good guild such as Bloodsick or Forlorn then this game is super fun. There is a grind as every game always has one but months? Years? I never encountered that level of grind in this game.