Things absurd about elves

Kyrai

this is a topic based in screenshots, gifs or videos, that serve as proof that the elves are absurdly benefited, in pvps

Anyway I'm really tired of the same situation so I'll leave the game, due to unfair gameplay reasons.

but I will continue to be active in the forum, because I like it

Name Screenshot: Lvl 28: 1 Paladin + 2 Templars and lvl 32 Paladin in Crucible Mode

Screenshot_20220505-100116.jpeg.aa406616230d6b458f4a2726bca1141c.jpeg
Strategy used: High CD for Shields, Fetters, Vortex, Healings, Mantras always the same to be untouchables. it's really annoying

Paladins and chieftains are a very strong combination, especially when there are a lot of them.
They have a lot of shields, a lot of HP, a lot of mass stuns and the ability to equip heavy triton items.

Although these classes are far from the first place in pve, I think that they deserve to be strong in pvp. BUT at the same time they should not be 3-4 same classes in one team, as they become untouchable.

They are even stronger than charmers :whyyy1:

1 hour ago, Maid said:

Paladins and chieftains are a very strong combination, especially when there are a lot of them.
They have a lot of shields, a lot of HP, a lot of mass stuns and the ability to equip heavy triton items.

Although these classes are far from the first place in pve, I think that they deserve to be strong in pvp. BUT at the same time they should not be 3-4 same classes in one team, as they become untouchable.

chieftain has a shield? i only remember he having an really good dr skill

On 5/6/2022 at 10:21 AM, Maid said:

xd charmer most useless class 2x row nerfed probably getting more xd

1 минуту назад, arenalock сказал:

xd charmer most useless class 2x row nerfed probably getting more xd

yes:whyyy1:

but on Amber there are a lot of NOOBS crying because they think charmer op

Edited by Maid

In my opinion the only class that needs a complete nerf is Druid. 

BD resist skill needs a nerf as it can make group fights hard and 1v1 in open field next to impossible. 

Druids can solo a entire party by themselves even against higher level people in pve armor. 

Just now, Drakoknight said:

Druids can solo a entire party by themselves even against higher level people in pve armor.

wait wait wait... entire pt? they can vs 2 or 3 but not entire pt xD

Just now, Maid said:

but on Amber there are a lot of NOOBS crying because they think charmer op

charmer need more supporting :christmaskiss:

developers are converting the class into dmg

7 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

wait wait wait... entire pt? they can vs 2 or 3 but not entire pt xD

charmer need more supporting :christmaskiss:

developers are converting the class into dmg

Every time I fought a druid when in a party we always got wiped. 

Charmer is well built for support but why make it dmg? Warlocks are damage and needs to be buffed for it. Necro and Charmer are support just in a different type. 

Just now, Drakoknight said:

Every time I fought a druid when in a party we always got wiped. 

Charmer is well built for support but why make it dmg? Warlocks are damage and needs to be buffed for it. Necro and Charmer are support just in a different type. 

In my server EU people builds charmers dmg

because for support isnt good, nerfed stuns, and buffs

so they prefer spam dogs and select enemy for AoE and clean others

Edited by Kyrai

18 hours ago, Kyrai said:

In my server EU people builds charmers dmg

because for support isnt good, nerfed stuns, and buffs

so they prefer spam dogs and select enemy for AoE and clean others

they just want to finish dgs fast as other classes and have fun not get nerfed every month

I think, people need to see the bigger picture. 

Instead of comparing your character class to other classes, instead of pointing out this class has X thing and that class has Y thing, just stop looking at everything as it is broken, your team might be bad, your character might be not strong enough, the classes in team dont counter other team's classes. 

When i do arena i always lose when my opponent is strong, when there are good classes and people that play well.

Paladins complain that they dont do damage enough at PvE

Warlocks complain they arent tanky

Rogues complain they arent tanky too

Druids complain they dont do enough damage, and also die fast. 

every class got flaws, also advantages and disadvantages.  

You arent convinced yet? ask me about any class in your mind and ill tell you what is the class best at, and where best to use it, hell might also give you a player example in my server if i remember.. 

Edited by God Emerald

2 hours ago, God Emerald said:

I think, people need to see the bigger picture. 

Instead of comparing your character class to other classes, instead of pointing out this class has X thing and that class has Y thing, just stop looking at everything as it is broken, your team might be bad, your character might be not strong enough, the classes in team dont counter other team's classes. 

When i do arena i always lose when my opponent is strong, when there are good classes and people that play well.

Paladins complain that they dont do damage enough at PvE

Warlocks complain they arent tanky

Rogues complain they arent tanky too

Druids complain they dont do enough damage, and also die fast. 

every class got flaws, also advantages and disadvantages.  

You arent convinced yet? ask me about any class in your mind and ill tell you what is the class best at, and where best to use it, hell might also give you a player example in my server if i remember.. 

Good big text by guy who cried about nerf charmer 😂

4 minutes ago, arenalock said:

Good big text by guy who cried about nerf charmer 😂

Did i? or you just blindfully repeating nonsense comments and chats between you and your mates? be more creative and rethink before posting here. 

On 5/7/2022 at 5:14 PM, Drakoknight said:

In my opinion the only class that needs a complete nerf is Druid. 

BD resist skill needs a nerf as it can make group fights hard and 1v1 in open field next to impossible. 

Well i see so many people who say druids deserve a nerf, but they dont actually address what has to be nerfed. lets start with that maybe? keep in mind the class is all useless aside of the arena and 1v1s.

9 минут назад, Maleknecro сказал:

Well i see so many people who say druids deserve a nerf, but they dont actually address what has to be nerfed. lets start with that maybe? keep in mind the class is all useless aside of the arena and 1v1s.

:piggy:Druid needs skill combo for his pets to deal more damage

Off topic but can we address the fact that shaman's fire totem only affect one target? While the other totems affect multiple targets? Because that to me show's that the devs did a horrible job at nerfing it, even if the devs changed it to a channeling skill it would still be a joke of a nerf or a more simpler thing to do is nerfing the damage it dealt.

On 5/9/2022 at 8:27 PM, Maleknecro said:

Druid can almost perma stun 1enemy with just 1 skill and do insane dmg with minions. They heal is broken and they are one of best supporting class on par with paladin. They arent bad in pve its just that elf side got insane damaging classes . If druid was on mc side it would be best pve heal . Also in arena if u use resit or debuff reduction scroll they cant die

all we know devs only work good on elf side and just leave the jokes for mc side that's it . But still we see many elf crying even over a relic haha. and their allies too ofc 😌 

I should join ws company for better ideas 😜😁

On 5/10/2022 at 11:39 PM, Santa Claus said:

Druid can almost perma stun 1enemy with just 1 skill and do insane dmg with minions. They heal is broken and they are one of best supporting class on par with paladin. They arent bad in pve its just that elf side got insane damaging classes . If druid was on mc side it would be best pve heal . Also in arena if u use resit or debuff reduction scroll they cant die

icon_skill_plants_entangle.png Entangling Roots

• Cooldown time is increased: from 13 sec, to 16 sec. 

icon_skill_forestry_singing.png Forest Song

• Chance of activation the effect is increased: from 40 \ 50 \ 60 \ 70 %, to 100 %.
  • Skill duration is reduced: from 4,4 \ 5,6 \ 6,8 \ 8 sec, to 3,4 \ 4,6 \ 5,8 \ 7 sec.
  • Cooldown duration is corrected: from 18 sec. to 25 sec.

icon_skill_secret_link.png Secret Link

• "Penetration" parameter gain is increased: from 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 %, to 10 \ 14 \ 16 \ 18 %.

icon_skill_vivifying_stream.png Invigorating Stream

• The amount of restored health at the 4th skill level from the magical strength is reduced: from 80%, to 65%.  

icon_exp_sk_v9_9.png Patronage of the Forest

• The time between the activation of the effect is increased: from 6 seconds to 8 seconds. 
Just now, Maleknecro said:

Druid can almost perma stun 1enemy with just 1 skill and do insane dmg with minions

No they cant, that was before the rebalance, now it needs 3 skills and High skills cooldown, the minions do equal dmg to the druids auto attack, so 400-550 per hit on decent arena players, also they can barely summon 2 minions at once, and u can simply kill it cuz its not tanky like charmer ones, as for the healing, 15% nerf to basic heal, and the patronage heals 2k when Hp reaches 0, and it works only after another 8 sec, thats enuf time to kill a druid under 45% hp, anymore questions?

On 5/11/2022 at 8:25 AM, Puppymaster said:

all we know devs only work good on elf side and just leave the jokes for mc side that's it . But still we see many elf crying even over a relic haha. and their allies too ofc 😌 

I should join ws company for better ideas

So ur idea about being a good dev is discouraging people to discuss about the game content and leave the community without a clue about whats going on with a game? so far all ive seen from u is "booo elfs cry about relic that makes a class op boo" yeah i bet you have better ideas :sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 5/10/2022 at 6:39 PM, Santa Claus said:

Druid isn't good healer, shaman (1 Heal+AoE heal), charmer (1 Heal + 2 summon heal), necro (2 decent healing skills) and are more better in heal than druids.
Druid is better support cause never die for spam stuns and patronage

On 5/12/2022 at 10:34 AM, Maleknecro said:

icon_skill_plants_entangle.png Entangling Roots

• Cooldown time is increased: from 13 sec, to 16 sec. 

icon_skill_forestry_singing.png Forest Song

• Chance of activation the effect is increased: from 40 \ 50 \ 60 \ 70 %, to 100 %.
  • Skill duration is reduced: from 4,4 \ 5,6 \ 6,8 \ 8 sec, to 3,4 \ 4,6 \ 5,8 \ 7 sec.
  • Cooldown duration is corrected: from 18 sec. to 25 sec.

icon_skill_secret_link.png Secret Link

• "Penetration" parameter gain is increased: from 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 %, to 10 \ 14 \ 16 \ 18 %.

icon_skill_vivifying_stream.png Invigorating Stream

• The amount of restored health at the 4th skill level from the magical strength is reduced: from 80%, to 65%.  

icon_exp_sk_v9_9.png Patronage of the Forest

• The time between the activation of the effect is increased: from 6 seconds to 8 seconds. 

No they cant, that was before the rebalance, now it needs 3 skills and High skills cooldown, the minions do equal dmg to the druids auto attack, so 400-550 per hit on decent arena players, also they can barely summon 2 minions at once, and u can simply kill it cuz its not tanky like charmer ones, as for the healing, 15% nerf to basic heal, and the patronage heals 2k when Hp reaches 0, and it works only after another 8 sec, thats enuf time to kill a druid under 45%

They still can with good equipment like CD bonuses 🤨, why x2 pene staff without CD, if already haves penetration skill bonus...

Edited by Kyrai

7 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Druid isn't good healer, shaman (1 Heal+AoE heal), charmer (1 Heal + 2 summon heal), necro (2 decent healing skills) and are more better in heal than druids.
Druid is better support cause never die for spam stuns and patronage

rip priest