remove magic atk from maces and spears for barb

ahmedmajed

There are maces and spears without matk.

Like? except quest awards, craft awards.

You can also use 2 handed maces without m.atk, or my suggestion is to make barbs only use 2h not 1h.

Like? except quest awards, craft awards.

You can also use 2 handed maces without m.atk, or my suggestion is to make barbs only use 2h not 1h.

1h barbs are boss as ♥♥♥♥ never.

For example. New berengars spear from heroic has phys dmg accu crit and pene. Black glaive from bg aswell i think. As for maces from the top of my mind comes Night Prince mace what ever that was called. Phys dmg accu crit ls.

Oh please don't delete the magic stat from it.

You can choose the mace version without magic, like night prince or use sd axe/sword instead.

You already got new berengar spear with life steal, I get upset about it, since as paladin I need magic on the stat.

Or you can use 2h hammer instead

Oh please don't delete the magic stat from it.

You can choose the mace version without magic, like night prince or use sd axe/sword instead.

You already got new berengar spear with life steal, I get upset about it, since as paladin I need magic on the stat.

Or you can use 2h hammer instead

I mean make new maces with out magic not remove old maces

this change which made every melle be able to equip almost all kind of melle weapons is pure non sense  :crazy:

Spear - the two hand magic one

Mace  - the one hand magic one

why the hell you want to use a weapon with magic purposes on a barb?

axe with penetration is much more effective, or even the 2h sword with speed.

why the hell you want to use a weapon with magic purposes on a barb?

Congratulations. You completely missed the point of this topic.

PUT DOGE FOR ROUGES

THAT POINT OF TOPIC

remove physcal def from light armor n put doge for rouges

My my.....

;D

for game "balance", instead of all the massive magic defense update, they could have used this idea on clothes armor.

instead of physical defense, it could have something different there, like magic defense as cloth user main defense.

much better than wasting acessories enchant slot for magic defense, but money wins over common sense here.

;D

for game "balance", instead of all the massive magic defense update, they could have used this idea on clothes armor.

instead of physical defense, it could have something different there, like magic defense as cloth user main defense.

much better than wasting acessories enchant slot for magic defense, but money wins over common sense here.

It would be a great idea but mages would be veeeeeeery surprised if that had happened. I wouldnt have cared with the other caster classes because I can kite with each of them efficiently. But well have to say I would not have enjoyed hassn 2 hitting me when im at 3k hp.

Just going back on this..

The only spears & maces that i have seen without magic, are the Night princes weapons and most three stat weapons. Am i missing any with four stats that do not have magic on them? o.0

Just going back on this..

The only spears & maces that i have seen without magic, are the Night princes weapons and most three stat weapons. Am i missing any with four stats that do not have magic on them? o.0

Lemme rephrase: There are "some". Xd