rofl  ;D

Medusa - helmets

Echidna - gloves

Anax (bugged!) boots

Eye 1 (blue) - weapons

Eye 2 (red) - armours

Yours,

Russian rogue Deadrinix

are sure? Blue eye  weapons?  :facepalm: its more hard than red  ;D and who boots? Lvl18  :shok: surprise  :spiteful:

If want drops now go server russian, hunt is free  :rofl: and noob player can got weapon lvl18 :facepalm: echidna mobs  :facepalm: more damage from mobs....im not rusian i cant kill bosses with 8 partys  :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

noob armours have gay shoulder look  :wacko:

why rogue armours always have gay bright colors, rogue is from the shadows, should be darker!

0.7 berengar gears was epic wtf they did with it!!

why rogue armours always have gay bright colors, rogue is from the shadows, should be darker!

Revenge set was the gayest, the look at 1.0 was the gayest, now it looks like shit still  :facepalm:

Equipment look Thanks to mioco! :diablo:

Опубликованное фото

I didn't like the way Swords look  ;D .

Looks similar too Cc swords.

I didn't like the way Swords look  ;D .

Looks similar too Cc swords.

Looks of equipment will be more similar to keep the data to a minimum what actually matters is that stats

Not only do they look gay, but they also walk gay. That's why gay people play them  :shok:

lol sulla, use it to our advantage, it might stun enemy hurt their eyes out of invi....  ;D

yea looked like knight

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like only 1 as far as light gear goes which is odd considering I'm almost positive it was said that each class would have 2 new sets when the update was gonna be released. Im too lazy to go look for it right now so I will let someone else find it  :blush:

Yup, I've seen that, but that was made by Players not Devs, anyways, I don't care about lab equips, lab is hell and history, new classes soon means more updates more weapons more armours  :yahoo: so who needs to waste time at lab  :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the spam guys, but just want to know if there is a topic in forum about the additional points given by runes and crystals on different levels of armors and weapons?

guys , which boss gives level 18 bow [Composite Bow of Sudden Doom] ?? someone says anax , someone says khaaz (that 8. boss blue eye) . pls reply true info. tyvm.  :drinks:

guys , which boss gives level 18 bow [Composite Bow of Sudden Doom] ?? someone says anax , someone says khaaz (that 8. boss blue eye) . pls reply true info. tyvm.  :drinks:

Anax drops lvl 18 boots.

blue eye drops weapons and red drop

armors:)

Haha look warspear got new update. i am with my friends at blue eye. as you can see warspear got a few more skills, better graphick and few new functions  ;D :lol:

11644_.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...