tlaco done quest 2 years ago warspear aniversary

Erta06

hi good morning gm 

Few years  ago i done tlasco quest last peluli terminary hard mode (TT HARD)on warspear aniversary .Even though for saving exp i don t sudmite quest  but was done with yellow icon complete.now my reputation is 136 in tlasco  too .and the icon of quest is gray.i need to do all that reputation when i done that quest on tt hard mode.I waste 150% pot exp and minion thinking i unlocked tlasco zone.

usa saphire lv 22 hopeguard  warden 

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Last peluli is quest for easy termitary

worse then ,they reset me all ,i have 132 tlasco  rep check ,i sudmit  with all done tlasco quest.i have photos.check logical if i done tt easy why i have all unlock with blue quest ,and not done tt easy .cuz if u want to do all quest need to do tt easy,normal etc.

prove 1.PNG

prove 2.PNG

prove 3.PNG

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Im not sure if you have "all" blue quests because you get them before completing easy dungeon quest

More photos ,I can t link all quest photos with this is enough.check all the blue icons.For getting pontificies of dead u should done tt easy and others .in addition my reputation is too low 132.could u please help me gm if can, if not I can wait.

20220505085926.jpg

20220505090335.jpg

On 5/4/2022 at 3:38 PM, Erta06 said:

hi good morning gm 

Few years  ago i done tlasco quest last peluli terminary hard mode (TT HARD)on warspear aniversary .Even though for saving exp i don t sudmite quest  but was done with yellow icon complete.now my reputation is 136 in tlasco  too .and the icon of quest is gray.i need to do all that reputation when i done that quest on tt hard mode.I waste 150% pot exp and minion thinking i unlocked tlasco zone.

usa saphire lv 22 hopeguard  warden 

Hi! 

Are you sure you have completed with this character? I have just checked and apparently you never finished Termitary easy.

During the anniversary event you don't need reputation to enter any dungeon. 

But unfortunately, since you didn't complete the dungeon while the event was happening, you now need to have enough reputation.

Anyway, this year's anniversary is not so far away :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hi! 

Are you sure you have completed with this character? I have just checked and apparently you never finished Termitary easy.

But unfortunately, since you didn't complete the dungeon while the event was happening, you now need to have enough reputation.

well, it is just  game ,i don t want to argue with an admin.this account have with me since 2012. I sent all the prove with all blue icons quest on.im 100% sure i done all .i do apologize for any inconveniences.have a nice day. 🙂

On 5/5/2022 at 7:43 PM, Nolan said:

Hi! 

anniversary 😍😍😭😅

Pretty sure you are just confused because what you actually completed was hard garden.

Note how you only have 1055 reputation with the Maliat Elves which means you did it during the anniversary.

Additionally you receive a total of 210 reputation by doing easy, normal and hard termitary which means there's no way you completed them...