SKILL SLOTS BROKEN

Haohua

Hii my dear GM!😊 Im from eu server

As the events comes and gone.the rare books add more and more but the skills slots really broken for long times. its a bug settings. pls add more skill slots.or its really made bad experience.😭

every class have 10skills alrdy,and 2 arena books.for the best players 13-15 books its very regular.even reach 600 achivments.there still not enough for it.pls solves it tysm!😭

i dont know how to play if still slots brokes.As the books setting out. slots should setting adapt 1:1😭

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions:

1.All rare books are add passive state and cant add skill points.if puts in expect page its not reasonab

2.After players have books above 10+ and sometimes pvp-pve needs switch other skill book.its easy in misclick with rare books.(like ppl do spam amps and after relog games,out amp with signs and lost )

3.Created a new page after expert rename like Passive Book.so no matter hmany books add later in upgrade the games.that can solves in a general settings

1218551741_QQ20220504104947.png

1384097138_QQ20220504104952.png

BOOK.png

Edited by Haohua
Add more details to show fully prove

to my eye it seems pretty regular, you simply are not able to have all the skills you want, thats a decision of the developers themselves and i dont think this has to be considered either a bug or as something broken.

if you want to ask for more expert skill slots you might want to moove to the suggestion section of the forum

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/34-suggestions/

11 hours ago, lore said:

to my eye it seems pretty regular, you simply are not able to have all the skills you want, thats a decision of the developers themselves and i dont think this has to be considered either a bug or as something broken.

if you want to ask for more expert skill slots you might want to moove to the suggestion section of the forum

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/34-suggestions/

But to many players its not regular also.for the best player ,they wanna tested the limits of the class's  potential its the one of the best fun in tis game.

When the systems sets up the rare books. they should considering ppl if got all books.

the first books speed/cd/penet its alrdy past like 6-7 years ,maybe earlier. if u got these book alrdy,now u needs more coz some like  pvp changes, i think none will willing use other books instead it again. and all books are usefull. and last 2years.as we see ,systems alrdy changes drops not like be4. less books drops in events now

its really made bad experience. or make a setting can switch books which u hv (like relic settings) to solves the bug .thanks so much

6 hours ago, Haohua said:

But to many players its not regular also.for the best player ,they wanna tested the limits of the class's  potential its the one of the best fun in tis game.

When the systems sets up the rare books. they should considering ppl if got all books.

the first books speed/cd/penet its alrdy past like 6-7 years ,maybe earlier. if u got these book alrdy,now u needs more coz some like  pvp changes, i think none will willing use other books instead it again. and all books are usefull. and last 2years.as we see ,systems alrdy changes drops not like be4. less books drops in events now

its really made bad experience. or make a setting can switch books which u hv (like relic settings) to solves the bug .thanks so much

i dont think the developers consider the players having all the unique books all at once with the rates them are dropped, also it would make it too much of a power gap for the ones who haves them and who has not (especially for the ones willing to whale up for em), and a good part of the playerbase is willing to get those books from the very fact they have noone and still has free skill slots (usualy dosent happen for the f2p players due to not having the paid slots, making it even more of a p2w scenario.

for short, it is still a suggestion, i think its fine how it is, i can see why collectors would want enough slots for all the skills as the same people want a way to have all costumes with em whiout invetory issues. but for skills it can cause a balance problem, but the change wich skills are active and wich are not (if done proprely) can help solve the issue while avoiding the balance issue of one single man having all the stuff and being way but WAY too strong in pvp(and pve) scenarios, since having a full set of non class books makes em already way stronger than the normal limit of the class

On 5/5/2022 at 2:52 PM, lore said:

i dont think the developers consider the players having all the unique books all at once with the rates them are dropped, also it would make it too much of a power gap for the ones who haves them and who has not (especially for the ones willing to whale up for em), and a good part of the playerbase is willing to get those books from the very fact they have noone and still has free skill slots (usualy dosent happen for the f2p players due to not having the paid slots, making it even more of a p2w scenario.

for short, it is still a suggestion, i think its fine how it is, i can see why collectors would want enough slots for all the skills as the same people want a way to have all costumes with em whiout invetory issues. but for skills it can cause a balance problem, but the change wich skills are active and wich are not (if done proprely) can help solve the issue while avoiding the balance issue of one single man having all the stuff and being way but WAY too strong in pvp(and pve) scenarios, since having a full set of non class books makes em already way stronger than the normal limit of the class

I think all games,not only warspear, between the players vs players.tats no hv balance in ur points.And the facts is  since have miracle shop,there means hvnt normal players same as the tops.rare books not got from the airs. while ppl pay for it or working hard for it ,tat should had a gaps with it. or ppl do wat in games? it is a bug. havnt setting as well. u need to admite it.The points is gm had sets so many rare books.tat should give enough slots for it. or be4 make so many books give a information to all ppl."there only hv these slots.please notice this".let ppl do a choice.(but they havent). till now not only mi ,many top players needs slots. its really needs fix.

Class limits is basic on players. if  put 17rare books on a seeker,i think 17 books wd wont outdmg a 17 books seeker.,tis is the balance!

Many ppl working hard for rare books not easy. im collect it for 3years.every events do hard spam,collect golds and wait drops ,keep online for long.Its unimaginable

And while u look back the books ,ur knows which u got hard and which u got with luck. its a part of games experience

i think gm really needs to considering wat players needs .

Agree with that. I was already 600 achievement and 13 books. There're no any spot to put more expert skills.

Like the game rules. we had read/knows/follow it. and now  games setting too, set books drops ,we follow it ,enjoy it,but after we got and used. there no slots? its really needs fix  my dear gm.

16 hours ago, momiji said:

Agree with that. I was already 600 achievement and 13 books. There're no any spot to put more expert skills.

Nice u see the inform and yes we really need it!

Depending on which class u play. For those players in ranger, seeker and blade dancer etc, the situation of the lack of skill slots is even worse than other class. 💔They need at least 5 skill slots for expert skills, that means they can only have 12 books which is much less thn other class. Doesn't matter how much time they spend in game, they can only have 12 books enhancement for their characters. Is it fair? Sometimes players stop consuming or consider on afk is just because of there is no way to make progress. 💀

19 hours ago, GatsbyD said:

Depending on which class u play. For those players in ranger, seeker and blade dancer etc, the situation of the lack of skill slots is even worse than other class. 💔They need at least 5 skill slots for expert skills, that means they can only have 12 books which is much less thn other class. Doesn't matter how much time they spend in game, they can only have 12 books enhancement for their characters. Is it fair? Sometimes players stop consuming or consider on afk is just because of there is no way to make progress. 💀

im deeply understand ur feelings.i can do is afk now.and do normal pve,tats after i hv rare books.

1.All rare books are add passive state and cant add skill points.if puts in expect page its not reasonab

2.After players have books above 10+ and sometimes pvp-pve needs switch other skill book.its easy in misclick with rare books.(like ppl do spam amps and after relog games,out amp with signs and lost 🥲

3.Created a new page after expert rename like Passive Book.so no matter hmany books add later in upgrade the games.that can solves in a general settings

BOOK.png

赞同haohua,我也需要更多的技能格子,请gm增加更多!!!

i agree with haohua's proposal,i need more skill slots too,plz add more slots!!!

I believe that a character improvement shouldn't have limits, you shouldn't be limited by the game to use an X amount of books only and be happy with that what you have. I reached long ago the max amount of slots used in my expert skills, replaced 3 rare books with better rare books for a slight improvement. Is this what an improvement really means? 

I understand people talking about gaps between characters, so for that i have few things to talk about:

1. There will always be a gap between a f2p player and a p2w player, no doubt about that

2. You can't talk about balance of the classes while some classes need 2 3 experts to be playable, while other few classes might need 5 6, leaving slots for rare books that will make a difference between those  classes.

3. You can also not talk about balance of classes, it will never be any balance between classes. The only balance in this game at this current point in time is, and i will give you an exact example, there is class A struggling only against class B, there is class B struggling only against class C and there is class C who only struggle to beat class A, it's an infinite circle that's going on, there wasn't, there is and there will not be a balance between all classes of the game anytime soon.

4. As a last example i could give myself as an example. My barbarian is equipped with 11 rare books, 6 expert skills ( the amount of experts that are necessary on a barbarian to be playable at a decent high level) 2 arena skills and the 600 achievement slot that is not unlocked, yet my finnish fellow from my guild manage to outplay me sometimes using his chieftain that has maybe like 3 books at this point i guess, one of them being mana book. 

That concludes my opinion about the ideas/opinions of the people above

I do agree with such changes, a different system of the rare books that increase the personal stats of a character, boosts which should come without a limit, this game doesn't give anyone the chance to test equipment builds/skill builds or anything else because whenever an update is coming out you are just forced to test the stuff related to the update, which from my point of view, isn't interesting for that many players, thing that again is limiting us as players to improve our character. The only help we got until this point is the build website wsdb.xyz or something like that, but more than that no.

A good post idea and i support it!

Edited by Slap

37 minutes ago, Slap said:

I believe that a character improvement shouldn't have limits, you shouldn't be limited by the game to use an X amount of books only and be happy with that what you have. I reached long ago the max amount of slots used in my expert skills, replaced 3 rare books with better rare books for a slight improvement. Is this what an improvement really means? 

I understand people talking about gaps between characters, so for that i have few things to talk about:

1. There will always be a gap between a f2p player and a p2w player, no doubt about that

2. You can't talk about balance of the classes while some classes need 2 3 experts to be playable, while other few classes might need 5 6, leaving slots for rare books that will make a difference between those  classes.

3. You can also not talk about balance of classes, it will never be any balance between classes. The only balance in this game at this current point in time is, and i will give you an exact example, there is class A struggling only against class B, there is class B struggling only against class C and there is class C who only struggle to beat class A, it's an infinite circle that's going on, there wasn't, there is and there will not be a balance between all classes of the game anytime soon.

4. As a last example i could give myself as an example. My barbarian is equipped with 11 rare books, 6 expert skills ( the amount of experts that are necessary on a barbarian to be playable at a decent high level) 2 arena skills and the 600 achievement slot that is not unlocked, yet my finnish fellow from my guild manage to outplay me sometimes using his chieftain that has maybe like 3 books at this point i guess, one of them being mana book. 

That concludes my opinion about the ideas/opinions of the people above

I do agree with such changes, a different system of the rare books that increase the personal stats of a character, boosts which should come without a limit, this game doesn't give anyone the chance to test equipment builds/skill builds or anything else because whenever an update is coming out you are just forced to test the stuff related to the update, which from my point of view, isn't interesting for that many players, thing that again is limiting us as players to improve our character. The only help we got until this point is the build website wsdb.xyz or something like that, but more than that no.

A good post idea and i support it!

👋U add a great fully explain . thanks

On 5/8/2022 at 7:44 PM, Haohua said:

im deeply understand ur feelings.i can do is afk now.and do normal pve,tats after i hv rare books.

2.After players have books above 10+ and sometimes pvp-pve needs switch other skill book.its easy in misclick with rare books.(like ppl do spam amps and after relog games,out amp with signs and lost 🥲

BOOK.png

That's s would be nice! Though I do think it should be separated in "base", "Expert", and "Classless"

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to everyone and my question is why we can't unbind books rare coz we play one acc make pro later that char become nerf but our books stuck there i hope later there can have unbind rare books from char for we no water all our years and later the char become nerf and used all books  

19 hours ago, Chintu said:

Hi to everyone and my question is why we can't unbind books rare coz we play one acc make pro later that char become nerf but our books stuck there i hope later there can have unbind rare books from char for we no water all our years and later the char become nerf and used all books  

then players wouldn't pay much gold or coins for books anymore .ur idea wont be accepted bro haha  :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

yall asking for to much lel. Keep it 20x books/expert in total as Max amount. But implement a similar system as we have with relics for books so you dont have to replace em. Use every book just once, unlimited amount. Then from that list. Activate a max of 20x of those and u can switch between the books without losing em once u bought and used em once. EzCLAP

Edited by Lazylion