• gwapito
    • others =O
    • legijonas
    • ginis
    • ELFS FACTION
    • MC FACTION
    • this topic its a *****

Lol.

You are 28 years old , and enjoy spam in trade and area chat bad things about Me ? :facepalm:

Welcome to forum , here you can try explain Me , In front of all , Why you and your brasilian friends  Just cant stop saying i 'm using fake photos of i don't know which famous girl.Please , if you can prove I 'm using someone else photos ,please ,post here  , make your words true.Lol.That s funny seeing you &co  saying im a fat boy using a famous girl photos.what a honour !!!Show  your proves , But i advise you dear , that all know i m a girl using my own photos. :facepalm:

I think they dont have any guts to response anymore to your comment!  :crazy: 

Hassn without doubt and without potions. hehehe    ;D 

Vanityx, I saw their conversation, I'm Brazilian, and I think you should not care what they say, anyway, if you know who is actually a girl, does not need to prove it to anyone. One can not generalize as you did now, because the game has several players from Brazil, and that you spoke of is the minority means ...  :good: 

I recorded a personal video was not very good, but I wish you guys would look on youtube, give their critique, or your praise, or simply comment ...  ;) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YgSvFel8vs

thanks for listening.  8)

I watched the video and liked it but ill say at look an other barbarian/dk partner then youll win more  :spiteful:

yeah....

I know juoppoja, i need a good partner....

....someone besides hassn and suprememam have more defense that me? If so, this will be my partner, has badboybr, he is a good partner but his defense is lower than mine ..... :dirol:

yeah....

I know juoppoja, i need a good partner....

....someone besides hassn and suprememam have more defense that me? If so, this will be my partner, has badboybr, he is a good partner but his defense is lower than mine ..... :dirol:

Oops,sorry maybe i express in a bad way myself,of course i didn't mean all Brasialian people,I repect every good person,i Just mean This small group of Brazilian friends.

And,no I don't have to demostrate that I'm a girl,I just wanna laugh a little,reading their answer  :lol: :lol: ,I want the name,public, in front of all,of the model that they say i'm using her photos.  :lol: :lol:

And,How much is your def?

I don't think only Hassn and Supre has more more than you  :give_rose:

Oops,sorry maybe i express in a bad way myself,of course i didn't mean all Brasialian people,I repect every good person,i Just mean This small group of Brazilian friends.

And,no I don't have to demostrate that I'm a girl,I just wanna laugh a little,reading their answer  :lol: :lol: ,I want the name,public, in front of all,of the model that they say i'm using her photos.  :lol: :lol:

Okay, I understand you ... :)

Laughter is good ... and kill elfs too .... hahahaha  ;D

my defense is 4161, without using an item 18, when I get full item 18, will have even greater protection, similar to the hassn ... 8)

So tell me now Vanityx, I know someone must have more defense than I am, but who?  :pardon:

To be clear, is no shield .... 4161, with shell changes to 4833 ...  ;D

but hey sparanu and vanityx!  ;D  my def without shield 2,1k so i beat u both!!!  :diablo: :diablo: :crazy:  :lol:  ROFL joke :D but i still win pretty good at my lvl arenas  :yahoo: 

but hey sparanu and vanityx!  ;D  my def without shield 2,1k so i beat u both!!!  :diablo: :diablo: :crazy:  :lol:  ROFL joke :D but i still win pretty good at my lvl arenas  :yahoo:

maybe for your level, you can with this defense good wins, but the arena lvl 19-20 need to have a very high defense to withstand a beating ... ;)

his defense is greater than mine? hahahah

then you have the minimum 3 lvl18 item is not it?

4.3 k 

5.5 k with shield 

And Yes i 'm lvl 20, So i use level 18set.

I 'm Not saying i m better than you :-) you Just ask who have better defence than you , So i told.

Oh , dont forget legi , he rocks ! 

4.3 k

5.5 k with shield

I 'm Not saying i m better than you :-) you Just ask who have better defence than you , So i told.

understand. You can not say that I'd better ...

but ... you have an advantage over me in a pvp, it is clear to everyone that yes,

ie you, for now, is stronger than me!  :)

Strange that sometimes I have the impression of taking your hp easily ...  :unknw:

But that's it, all players play for one purpose, to get as strong as possible using 18 items, and that way, you're in front of me, like so many others ...  ;)

guys, I'm posting another video today, this time in a party with a partner worthy of respect, hahahahaha, if they can and want to attend, comments are always welcome.  :good:

warspear EU-emerald 3.3 good partner

understand. You can not say that I'd better ...

but ... you have an advantage over me in a pvp, it is clear to everyone that yes,

ie you, for now, is stronger than me!  :)

Strange that sometimes I have the impression of taking your hp easily ...  :unknw:

But that's it, all players play for one purpose, to get as strong as possible using 18 items, and that way, you're in front of me, like so many others ...  ;)

guys, I'm posting another video today, this time in a party with a partner worthy of respect, hahahahaha, if they can and want to attend, comments are always welcome.  :good:

warspear EU-emerald 3.3 good partner

Wow, you have many crits coming dude! and saw at yeah u have a high hp!  ;D really enjoyed about the video! BUT disliking music!!! listen to death metal!!

Wow, you have many crits coming dude! and saw at yeah u have a high hp!  ;D really enjoyed about the video! BUT disliking music!!! listen to death metal!!

thanks!  :) I like e-music (electronic music), this video is the second style house, is the first trance music, two styles of e-music, DJ's because I am, and I make another video I go back to trance music, or an e-music mixed with metal .... hehehehe :good:

I want to make a video killing elfs, without being in the arena ..  ;D

thanks!  :) I like e-music (electronic music), this video is the second style house, is the first trance music, two styles of e-music, DJ's because I am, and I make another video I go back to trance music, or an e-music mixed with metal .... hehehehe :good:

I want to make a video killing elfs, without being in the arena ..  ;D

Hahaha  ;D  make a vid when u go at elfs succubus and fireater place  ;D  there u can kill a lot of 12lvl questers  :crazy:

• 4 weeks later...

4.3 k

5.5 k with shield

Wow 5.5k defense with shield. That's great.

I would like to vote again.... Cuz i saw Hassn die to ginis...  :cray: :crazy:  And Buuud died too  :crazy:  Ginis is stronggggg

i would say hassan till last night when he"came to bg out of no where"

i kicked his ass so bad that he didnt res ;D

and blasted all his bg party(can u believe that 1 so lucky tears may kill 3 enemy party members)

mydog is good too i team up with him sometimes in wars  :drinks:

his only limit is that he is druid(priest or mage and ge will kick mcs butts)

So...if someone have a lot of money,($..€..)..automatically is the king...right?So,we all other players,who don't have,we are just...what?mobs??lol...why you don't say then:who is the king of...miracle coins?..or $$$?€€€?....I say Bill Gates!!!Good luck. :facepalm:

gwapito vs hassn gwapito win  ;D

in his old times maybe but hassn is imortal when he want ,  prefer walk in to caravans spamming pots and revives for dont waste time and down xDDDDDDDDDDDDD and its not a joke i saw how he does that  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 months later...

He's banned.  :wacko:

who's to say I get banned,,, I myself had to remove all my hero,,,, but, now I'm back  :diablo:

who is ladylucky???? :facepalm: :bad:

a old enemy  elf ladylucy*  ;D also with furialeal now I dont know if they still playing , that´s sad  :sorry: