• kidwi
    • gwapito
    • others =O
    • legijonas
    • ginis
    • ELFS FACTION
    • MC FACTION
    • this topic its a *****

well then the topic is about rich players so it doesnt matter...admin created a game that u will donate if u want to be the 'GOD'...but search players that are very good without buying mcoins...then u will fing the true god of this WS... :)

well then the topic is about rich players so it doesnt matter...admin created a game that u will donate if u want to be the 'GOD'...but search players that are very good without buying mcoins...then u will fing the true god of this WS... :)

Not really.

If a person can farm 24/7 because they have no job, no friends, no gf and no life,

they can get high amp and buy lots of pots and signs and all that

but that doesnt make them any more skilled, they just have more time to play.

adjacent to this topic, "who is richest" but that also doesnt mean most skilled

Not really.

If a person can farm 24/7 because they have no job, no friends, no gf and no life,

hmmm thats right...

:good:

Not really.

that if you wanna be full in 1week... but this game is a time-based game, everything have your time so take advantage of it and hunt around 4-5h per day!

1h = 4kills

5h = 20kills

drop% = over 5%...

easy drop, in 1 week you drop many items, take one day to sell them and in few weeks you be full +7-+8

• 1 month later...

Wtf is this here no discussion. has :facepalm: sn nomys izanami zbir bajajj are noobs players they have full amp and lose in arena... :crazy:l .gwapito in arena sucks wolfsy sucks but is good guy  :good: and the king of loses and stupid is yusu,suyu the noob multiboxer in arenas  :bad:  :  crazy: .SUPREMEMAN NO IS GOD he have friends for play, no  play solo .hassn no have friends ane waste the money for lose :clapping: and THE BEST PLAYER OR  :pleasantry: GOD in arenas is TWO SHAMANS OR ROGUES intelligent s ;D

I'm not agree.

1-Hassn have friends,and they love him.(not for money ofc)

2-He 's a great guy

3-Don't forget he s always fighting in BG n spending his time n money for help low lvl that have quest.

And I saw him many times helping people or just gifting runes etc cause they need.

So it mean he is kind with others Too.

Ofc he can 't help all mc player that pm him.Too many just writing : give Me , give Me , give Me.. :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

well i think this topic need to be closed but i like  xD all know who is the best rich of game hassn , legijonas, ginis and about god all know who is  :spiteful:  me

I'm not agree.

1-Hassn have friends,and they love him.(not for money ofc)

2-He 's a great guy

3-Don't forget he s always fighting in BG n spending his time n money for help low lvl that have quest.

And I saw him many times helping people or just gifting runes etc cause they need.

So it mean he is kind with others Too.

Ofc he can 't help all mc player that pm him.Too many just writing : give Me , give Me , give Me.. :facepalm:

1-hassn have friends, and they love him ( for the money ofc)

2-Hes a selfish guy

3- yes he fighting in bg for try make a friends  :facepalm:

ofc he is rich and poor people ask for give me money who no try it  8)

1-hassn have friends, and they love him ( for the money ofc)

2-Hes a selfish guy

3- yes he fighting in bg for try make a friends  :facepalm:

ofc he is rich and poor people ask for give me money who no try it  8)

I was his friend.... But , yeah Maybe I don 't count , I'm friend with Everybody!!...I Just don 't care if it s Hassn or Pvprange,or a newbie,I just like to be nice without asking anything...

No lo sabias trolito? O:-)

most op players on my opinion

shaman: spanish,bloodylipa,hornig, bluehero(i think he has let game)

rogue: brutalyy (best skilled rogue ive seen so far with low amp), sulla, buud, umuut

warlock: loki, thiltheed,brising

dk: legijonas

druid: spilzberg,hellheal

ranger : tayuya, wolfsy,deadlygirl( duckin op for her lvl)

paladin: starfrost, cheechi

mage: neromage, meggido

necro: ???

Barbarian : we all know this

H@SSN! ;D  he uses so much mcs at he cant be bad  :lol: :lol: :lol: :diablo: :crazy:  But i think at some1 will take his place this year?  :tease:

You forget many,mored (warlock) knox (druid ) and me! Eheheh!

Moreb isn't a good warlock at all, never seen him killing elfs or at arena, or doing something epic xD but I'm agree with you, Knox is a good druid, I like him, and he has a very good heart.

So if Hassn is the king , am I the Queen?....?ahahah :-)  :facepalm:

No cherryta, no eres la queen  :blush: el tiene muchas candidatas por ahí jaja  ;D

Moreb isn't a good warlock at all, never seen him killing elfs or at arena, or doing something epic xD but I'm agree with you, Knox is a good druid, I like him, and he has a very good heart.

No cherryta, no eres la queen  :blush: el tiene muchas candidatas por ahí jaja  ;D

Morad = Hassn so imagine the equip , help him transfer staff 18 +10 from Buud to morad.

Como Que No?las candidatas seran muchas,pero la nobia yo...jaja! :rofl:

Moreb isn't a good warlock at all, never seen him killing elfs or at arena, or doing something epic xD but I'm agree with you, Knox is a good druid, I like him, and he has a very good heart. No cherryta, no eres la queen  el tiene muchas candidatas por ahí jaja

yea and a little coward .. :lol:

Morad = Hassn so imagine the equip , help him transfer staff 18 +10 from Buud to morad.

Cherryta, items doesn't makes the players pro xD never seen hassn warlock killing a simple elf ;D even with +10 he such a slow fingers man for ranged classes  :spiteful:

Como Que No?las candidatas seran muchas,pero la nobia yo...jaja! :rofl:

veremos. Días atras dijiste que no era nada de ti xd Ha$$n cambia bastante a la gente  :pleasantry:

Cherryta, items doesn't makes the players pro xD never seen hassn warlock killing a simple elf ;D even with +10 he such a slow fingers man for ranged classes  :spiteful:

veremos. Días atras dijiste que no era nada de ti xd Ha$$n cambia bastante a la gente  :pleasantry:

you are right.

Y ...jajaja siempre andamos fajados,1h de amor,2-3 d bronca...jejeje!

no one can beat hassn in 1vs1

And he is da king of emerald :*. I proud to hav player like hassn with mc :D

yes they can  :blush: in arena  O:-)

just saw this.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knox u and some mage came to kill me while i were killing hungry imps :D No change at all to pwn u  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

New arena set thats how i like to be equip. Thats wat i called perfect set :-D back in the game guys see u around

Welcome Mr. Chef Gwapito  ;D I'll be waiting you around  :drinks: wish you gud luck getting the new arena gears.

Meniru,  :give_rose: xDDD

knox, hornig, crossfit, supremann - my gods

You're my humble God  :clapping: karaluchy pod poduchy  :lol:

Hassn!

Lol.

You are 28 years old , and enjoy spam in trade and area chat bad things about Me ? :facepalm:

Welcome to forum , here you can try explain Me , In front of all , Why you and your brasilian friends  Just cant stop saying i 'm using fake photos of i don't know which famous girl.Please , if you can prove I 'm using someone else photos ,please ,post here  , make your words true.Lol.That s funny seeing you &co  saying im a fat boy using a famous girl photos.what a honour !!!Show  your proves , But i advise you dear , that all know i m a girl using my own photos. :facepalm:

Hassn without doubt and without potions. hehehe    ;D

Vanityx, I saw their conversation, I'm Brazilian, and I think you should not care what they say, anyway, if you know who is actually a girl, does not need to prove it to anyone. One can not generalize as you did now, because the game has several players from Brazil, and that you spoke of is the minority means ...  :good:

I recorded a personal video was not very good, but I wish you guys would look on youtube, give their critique, or your praise, or simply comment ...  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YgSvFel8vs

thanks for listening.  8)