• kidwi
    • gwapito
    • others =O
    • legijonas
    • ginis
    • ELFS FACTION
    • MC FACTION
    • this topic its a *****

Why ur votting.HASSN is the best.He have everything at +10.He show me full laby set at +10  :facepalm: :facepalm: ..Maybe Richy Rich is Hassn. :good:

ok .. :blush: i just wana add that while wolfsy has +10  gear he does not revive or over use potions like other "rich" players. he is a good player in arena and also a fair one with good brains. so i do not think he should be in that list since i feel it exhibits people who over spend on the game and who regardless of how rich they are, still cant use skills properly.

just saying 8)

ok .. :blush: i just wana add that while wolfsy has +10  gear he does not revive or over use potions like other "rich" players.

good joke, when i meeting with him he use usually  4-5 pot in 1vs1 here 0.. at least he can kill me  :blush:

if 1 day i meet him 3 times = 3x2-4pot  :bad:

ok .. :blush: i just wana add that while wolfsy has +10  gear he does not revive or over use potions like other "rich" players. he is a good player in arena and also a fair one with good brains. so i do not think he should be in that list since i feel it exhibits people who over spend on the game and who regardless of how rich they are, still cant use skills properly.

just saying 8)

very true. he isnt a potter or a reviver. He s strong (ofc :lol:) and quick. And most importantly, he s a RANGER  8)

• 3 weeks later...

Well i earn 2.5k. euro every month as a chief cook. Doing xtra n hotel n i can get 3k n if theres good tip coming i can have more additional payment in every month, spending most 3% of my monney here. At my age 23yrs old now i think its not possible in future to earn more if i can get the pro cook title. Theres nothing possible if love the way u do ur work.

WOW!.. how much is that if converted to peso?  ;D .."parang gusto ko n din mag work abroad".... ::)

LOL Hassn must be real good to be mentioned like a 100 times i looked at forum  :clapping: anywes had a Hassnn in sapphire server where i play earlier today claiming he is REAL Hassn  :pleasantry: hahaha. Oh well wat a douche that impersonator was. Anywes greetings from me, Flowhunter of sapphire. All d best to real Hassn  :drinks:

• 4 weeks later...

good joke, when i meeting with him he use usually  4-5 pot in 1vs1 here 0.. at least he can kill me  :blush:

if 1 day i meet him 3 times = 3x2-4pot  :bad:

Funny you say that since you always attack me when I am low health, or when others attack me or when you drink pots yourself, or run away to zone to save your own ass. Take a look in the mirror before you open your big mouth or meet me in pvp cave and show what you got.

Funny you say that since you always attack me when I am low health, or when others attack me or when you drink pots yourself, or run away to zone to save your own ass. Take a look in the mirror before you open your big mouth or meet me in pvp cave and show what you got.

Show me plz 1-2pic when i use pots in 1v1 ..  :facepalm: 

We meeted many time in Ghost vill. while u reach the house ofc the Yetis/wolfs attack u, and if im at Gwido ur hp not full, its my fault?  :bad:

But same at me, when the fairys att me .. only i can heal myself and u dont love it or idk.

And when u and ur friends .. also bowers wait the low lv ppls at cave door with trap, after if 1-2 die run and behind the mobs  :wacko:    with the +9/10  weapons, epic fail ..

Show me plz 1-2pic when i use pots in 1v1 ..  :facepalm:

Show me one pic of me drinking pot 1 vs 1. But even better let's meet at pvp cave..Both goes in one comes out.

edit: your talking about the kill mc quest the strongest kill 20 mc between lvl 14-20 all elfs do it and I sure never hide in battlefield. And am no zoner like you. I fight till I die no matter the odds.

Show me one of pic drinking pot 1 vs 1. But even better let's meet at pvp cave..Both goes in one comes out.

Server atm. close .

Server atm. close .

There are more days than today, we can write more about pvp cave battle in that thread...

add buuud all armar and wapion +10 hi res elf caravanas camp 26 time  only for kill elf but hi fail i killed him every time  ;D ;D ;D  buuud rich but total noob :rofl: :rofl:

hey rich ppl. How many signs did u use to get all your stuff +10???

I usually spend $20 Usd on fridays (Payday) for 3000 mcoins. Still, I have only +8  and +4 staff, 2 sets on +4 to +6, and a +7 cape.

I am struggling just to get my heal set to +7, fail after fail.

Im not crying, just wondering, how many signs do I need??? for full +10? (estimate)

I usually spend $20 Usd on fridays (Payday) for 3000 mcoins. Still, I have only +8  and +4 staff, 2 sets on +4 to +6, and a +7 cape.

Im not crying, just wondering, how many signs do I need??? for full +10? (estimate)

need luck  :facepalm:  warspear  ( luck game )  :facepalm: :facepalm:

lol a lot of games are partly luck-based.

Dodge, critical, parry, item drops, buffs/debuffs, block, etc

I just wish the part where we spend our hard-earned money wasnt, luck-based.  :fool:

SOMe of us got luck, but my old enchant armor i spent +9 upgrading to +10  i spent 97 sign and sphere of defence  .. Idk other players if we have same cases

SOMe of us got luck, but my old enchant armor i spent +9 upgrading to +10  i spent 97 sign and sphere of defence  .. Idk other players if we have same cases

yea it seems that its easier to amp armor than weaons. all my armor amped on +5 without using signs while i lost a couple of swords on +2 :D

mais rico é a minha vó de cueca

velho vocês não tem nada o que fazer, não?

translate to portuguese brasil

• 4 weeks later...

Supermann is better than Hassan.

Spanish (with his lvl 18 set) best shaman followed by Berengars.

Madmax best Rogue followed by crossfitt.

To bad factions can't trade i got [+1 Spadone of Sudden Doom]

• 2 weeks later...

All my friends on server are my "gods".

Thank u for being patient, and not looking at me like at noob, you are my heroes! :good: :give_rose:

the god of warspear is none of them...the god of warspear is its creator...good job admin :good:

true but out of topic,if its creator play WS and all +10 gear, it means cheating.