• kidwi
    • gwapito
    • others =O
    • legijonas
    • ginis
    • ELFS FACTION
    • MC FACTION
    • this topic its a *****

:facepalm: :bad: :diablo: kick him out of the list his a disgrace for rich pple.

Hitting me on sight n cant kill me cuz im stronger than him n he die :dirol:

Then came back with shield n sucks on killing me n just run in crossing fulling hp out n run again n die lol. His just a kid that stole her moms credit card, but no idea how to spent it in this shop.

Coward kid runner n die, u cant escape my rich arrow thatwill slap ur face :rofl:

i vote supermeman as best barb i see  n better put him than hassan  :spiteful:

Agree, supre play lot better :blush:  who win pvp you vs hassn? who respawn in statue by mistake? lol make video :crazy: ;D

• 2 weeks later...

hassn is the biggest drinker of the potion game.

Thank you moderator for spending miracler coins.

if you accept 1 vs 1 only say yes.

without the right to brew. the best of a game without crying.

take your audience because I record a video of you dead.

it serves to any human.

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: 8) 8) 8) :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

God Lol, this a game not a religion.

If you have good gear, and know your class ofc you can win.

There is no best. Just Luck. Network/Lag/Dc

Shame on all pathetic boarder huggers.. Afraid of open battles = weak

PS. Sulla is the biggest whiner on the forum.

Shame on all pathetic boarder huggers.. Afraid of open battles = weak

PS. Sulla is the biggest whiner on the forum.

mwahaha, pissed are you, you think im rich to go open combat with a +10 bow / potter like you? il kill you any other means possible, crossing or whatever, welcome to war, if you think you get a fair fight go play another game, there is no fair fights with rich people spamming amp for easy mode, pvp and fairness is gone..

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

why u didn't put Suprememan for vote ???  :bad:

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

why u didn't put Suprememan for vote ???  :bad:

he only had to put Hassn, it's obvious  ;D

Hassn... es un chiste... XD me encanta matarlo y ver como se gasta meracles reviviendo y vaya como tiene pociones  >:D me pregunto le ganara a alguien sin sus posiones :pleasantry:

Hassn... es un chiste... XD me encanta matarlo y ver como se gasta meracles reviviendo y vaya como tiene pociones  :diablo: me pregunto le ganara a alguien sin sus posiones :pleasantry:

:facepalm: :facepalm:  ya somos muchos para presumidos, no te parece? :facepalm:

gwapito and deann is same person :P walking with 2 characters and using potions.. what a noob  :rofl:

Is he Deann?  :shok:

A big noob before amplify update. Many pots and died too easy. I dunno if he strong now, I saw him only once time after amplify update and he killed me with Sefen while I was killing Imps.  :sorry:

... he ate a party of elfs  ;D

Elvish meat.  :bad:

hassn is the biggest drinker of the potion game.

Thank you moderator for spending miracler coins.

if you accept 1 vs 1 only say yes.

without the right to brew. the best of a game without crying.

take your audience because I record a video of you dead.

it serves to any human.

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: 8) 8) 8) :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Lucy, 1vs1 is only you against another player. Furia (even noob) count in too.  :facepalm:

Suprememan is a way stronger person than hassn,wws also. The only way hassn is strong is because he attacks weak people, but when gwapito or.zeldaa or someone else strong comes he runs.Suprememan on the other hand, stays nd fight.

Suprememan is a way stronger person than hassn,wws also. The only way hassn is strong is because he attacks weak people, but when gwapito or.zeldaa or someone else strong comes he runs.Suprememan on the other hand, stays nd fight.

i admit Suprememan is strong, but not for Wws. I did rape him, like 5-6 times alone. he's real man tho, he come alone, yet die alone. until he bring he's friend to hunt me down. :lol:

Are u always complaining about others cross? Because u're not that popular?,most of ur post always about negative complains.

Are u always complaining about others cross? Because u're not that popular?,most of ur post always about negative complains.

i dont complaining about others  :bad: 

• 2 weeks later...

well, suppose u get 5000$ a month by ur job and additional 500$ from other things u do.

its 5500$, suppose 4000$ go to bills (food count in also), u still have 1500$ free to do whatever u want, but u choose to save 1000$ for a future thing, still 500$ to do anything, spend 50$ on warspear, get enought quantity of mc for a month and then, after u get all items +10. spend 10$ a month to buy potions and revive sometimes. not so expensive really, anyone with 5000-6000$ a month is a "god" of warspear

Kids don`t earn that much, unless they sell drugs or steal  :wacko:

Yes, I used to sell drugs, cigars and weed for 1 day, now I'm broke with 0 mc, it's been a fun 24 hours being a rich guy, I'm gonna miss it.. especially buying the ladies costumes, and reviving for fun...  :cray:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how did you know?

5000 U.S. dollars = 3 797.66064 Euros

Even some of the senior managers don`t earn that much.. If a kid would earn that much, it can`t be via a legal way :) (unless he is some sort of genius that found cure for cancer or some retarded Justin Bieber)

Yes, I used to sell drugs, cigars and weed for 1 day, now I'm broke with 0 mc, it's been a fun 24 hours being a rich guy, I'm gonna miss it.. especially buying the ladies costumes, and reviving for fun...  :cray:

Sell your body :yahoo:

hm, i can have 100$ a week for see videos and more 400$ by half period job its 800$ a month for fun

i dont pay bills, so its exactly same as an adult that get the 5500$, cause they pay bills :)

Not sure where you live, but average salary in my country is currently around 740 euro (gross) and was much much less in 2005 (http://www.centreeurope.org/overview/average_salary_central_europe.htm) so after taxation and bills most of the people worry if they will have enough to eat, definately not thinking `bout buying nonsense stuff in warshop. To earn 5500$ a month you either have to be a politican or a mafia guy (in most of the cases it is the same person).. and just out of curiosity, where do you earn $100 a week for watching videos?  :shok: Might be a nice bonus to my regular salary lol :D

Not sure where you live, but average salary in my country is currently around 740 euro (gross) and was much much less in 2005 (http://www.centreeurope.org/overview/average_salary_central_europe.htm) so after taxation and bills most of the people worry if they will have enough to eat, definately not thinking `bout buying nonsense stuff in warshop. To earn 5500$ a month you either have to be a politican or a mafia guy (in most of the cases it is the same person).. and just out of curiosity, where do you earn $100 a week for watching videos?  :shok: Might be a nice bonus to my regular salary lol :D

later i tell u, at moment i m not involved in half-period job or in that progamn to get 100$ a week.

many ppl die everyday to rock-stars/celebritys be millionaries and earn millions of dollars to sing a song or just participate on a tv progamn. 5500$ for these ppl is simple nothing.blame them if many ppl dont have what to eat...

Well i earn 2.5k. euro every month as a chief cook. Doing xtra n hotel n i can get 3k n if theres good tip coming i can have more additional payment in every month, spending most 3% of my monney here. At my age 23yrs old now i think its not possible in future to earn more if i can get the pro cook title. Theres nothing possible if love the way u do ur work.

I earn 1 Million Rupiahs (Approximately +$90), electricity+water+food. My salary is too cheaaapp or the exchange rate is low :cray: :cray: :cray:

i dont complaining about others  :bad: 

Dude, just suggest a name of the guy who has helped you in arena or quests or who has never attacked you when you were weak or alone. Can be MC or FB...

It's no point in complaining about guys who use Real Money to play the game, is it? Anyway, I'd say one helpful guy is Legendnia. He's been a good helper and duelist as well. Don't know if he plays anymore though...

all rich ppl with +10 wpn and also+10 brain LOL

Thats warshop 8) poor ppl cant enter in list i thinking in add more elfs i dont see mc full amps lol