Shaman help

ff8fanboy

Hi there, i just downloaded this game and decided to join the Mountain clan as i read they need more help atm.

Thing is, i hate playing without having a build to follow. So i've been reading around the forums a bit trying to find something to follow.  So far i've read a bunch of different opinions, but nothing concrete to base my character off of.

I decided to play a Shaman since i've always had a thing for mages and i like to pvp as well. However i have no idea what skills to increase or what type of gear to use.

I imagine the healing skill is a very useful one and from what i've read is good in pvp too. That's about all i know though, so if anyone could lead me in the right direction i'd be very greatful.

Did you download from frendz site ?????? Beside that quake on shaman is good skill to up coz its helps in pvp & pve and also concentrate on geting astral equipment to get best heal.......

Thanks for the tip and no i just typed "mmo" into the android market and found the game :P

Quake stops the opponent for a short period and allows the caster to make some distance right?

I'm thinking of having my build be like this

Ball lighting = 5 (Best attacking spell right?)

Healing Spirit = 5 (Always useful)

Earth Protection = 1 (Just taking a wild guess that it doesn't help that much)

Lightning Blast = 3 (Not sure about this one at all)

Quake = 5 (It's a root, i'm assuming it's useful)

What do you think? Would this build allow me to pve and pvp effectively?

• 2 weeks later...

Wait wait, lightning blast rox you cant abuse it leaving it at 3 and currently at level 20 you have 12 points to spend on skills so you can have 3 maxed skills at 5 or lower mixes. Mostly I say: what gear you want? You want pvp, so then you must have lv5 lightning blast. Heal, ball, quake are all awesome but you will haft to discard one or atleast have it lower. I got lv2 lightning ball cause I cant afford more, but with crit/moon gear maybe you should save on heal or quake? Not to leave them at lv1 but maybe 3 and/or 4. Think about it, you know what all skills do and you got 12points at max level and 4points to max a spell.