Torments and stalkings

lisaluv

Everyday there is an victim for sourrpurp he likes to stalk and torment. I'm actually about to report it... But of a reason that there is an ignorelist, i think i jusst put him on ignore for now. And sad is that i'm not the only victim by those awekward torment from him. If he gonna make more new chars and delete to make another new chars to keep stalking (which give the victim no change to ignore) i rather wish to make an end to that torment.

(excusses for my little bad language at the screenshot, but he made me really mad since he start stalking me)

I tell this to warn people that he's not a nice guy. How worse can someone be?

A question to the opperators of warspear: can you please make it possible to ignore someone definitive when the person keep making new characters to stay able to stalk/spam the victim?

100396_.png

100397_.png

An auto-block on username would solve it.

Damn that is intense..

Been a long time since the last time I saw anything the like this... Outside of 4chan :wacko:

An auto-block on username would solve it.

Damn that is intense..

Been a long time since the last time I saw anything the like this... Outside of 4chan :wacko:

Thats a very nice idea, to auto-ignore-listing the whole account. Ignore 1 of the characters leading to ignore all the characters within the account at same time. I like that idea  :good:

Unfortunately even if the developers somehow implemented a way to ignore a whole account altogether you have to remember that its just as easy to make a character as it is another account. :bad:

Unfortunately even if the developers somehow implemented a way to ignore a whole account altogether you have to remember that its just as easy to make a character as it is another account. :bad:

I think it cost more time to create a new account then ignore a whole account if that idea gonna work :pardon:

This makes me wanna intentionally piss him off

Another guy who does this: Prankz, lvl 14 bd

Maybe its thesame person  :unknw: however.. These kind of situations are against the online sociality rules everywere.... Right?

I agree with you cuz i always find that guy fighting in world chat with random players.

But devs are intelligent thats why they given us a button 'Ignore'.And 'Ignore' is best way to get rid of people like this ;).Simply ignore him always doesn't matter if he keeps making new chars.And everything will be fine :)

And i hope someday Development team will add 'In-Game Abuse Filters' same as forums......

Ok.

But harassing and persecuting someone repeatedly isn't a mark of goodnes either.

Or respectfulness. In this case, just substitute "harassing and persecuting" for "lacking respectfulness towards..."

So, there is that.

O:-) :dirol: Wow a whole article just about me....this is to funny. So I am the bad men HEY LOOK IS THE BAD MEN........I JUST WANT TO FLY AND BE FREE.......IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR??MY DREAM IS TOO FLY OVER THAT RAINBOW SOOO HIGH..another thing FREE MY ♥♥♥♥♥ T.I

O:-) :dirol: Wow a whole article just about me....this is to funny. So I am the bad men HEY LOOK IS THE BAD MEN........I JUST WANT TO FLY AND BE FREE.......IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR??MY DREAM IS TOO FLY OVER THAT RAINBOW SOOO HIGH..another thing FREE MY ♥♥♥♥A T.I

Your such a hypocrite little stalking tormenting kid. I bet you just created a forum profile to keep up your kiddie torment! Get stoned somewere else! Really kid, f*ck off kid and leave us alone you little hypocrite rat :bomb: ppl hate you kid, i hate you. You have nothing to seek in ws and you brings no any f*ckin sense to anyone your talking tho. Your only a torment for the whole warspear. Be happy i didn't report yet abour your torment on ppl! You freakin' me out and anoys ppl by your stupid shit your talking to me! Leave it and leave us alone! I told you that like 1000 times everytime when you create new chars! Ignorelists are not for nothing in a game so last time i gonna say: LEAVE ME ALONE! Get mature!

Dang this guy is HIGH as ♥♥♥♥!  :shok: :mega_shok:

He also appears to have some Sexuality Problems... :cray: :clapping:

I.G.N.O.R.E :dirol:

Sexual problems for sure  :bad: he's just a jelly kid who likes to anoy ppl this way. I also heard he stalk boys  :bad: i think i know enough about this little rat. I even ignored him like 10 times in a row when he create many newb chars to keep up the torment. In other words, he have nothing betters to do like he has no life. Kinda sad for a kid like him :bomb:

:give_rose: NIGGAS PLS HIGH AIN'T SHIT.I AM ELEVATED.IDK WHATS THIS GIRL PROBLEM..I  JUST A FRIENDLY GUY......WHAT I CAN'T BE FRIENDLY??????duck just let me know....i just want to have some nerd friends.also I am the mc.king I own the west side .i be running shit there

O:-) :dirol: Wow a whole article just about me....this is to funny. So I am the bad men HEY LOOK IS THE BAD MEN........I JUST WANT TO FLY AND BE FREE.......IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR??MY DREAM IS TOO FLY OVER THAT RAINBOW SOOO HIGH..another thing FREE MY ♥♥♥♥A T.I

Nerd, get a real gf instead of stalking people on games. That's sad. Really sad.

:give_rose: ♥♥♥♥AS PLS HIGH AIN'T SHIT.I AM ELEVATED.IDK WHATS THIS GIRL PROBLEM..I  JUST A FRIENDLY GUY......WHAT I CAN'T BE FRIENDLY??????♥♥♥♥ just let me know....i just want to have some nerd friends.also I am the mc.king I own the west side .i be running shit there

You fail harder then a dog got scared of an cat :facepalm: such pathetic kiddies like you are kings of his own desperation but fails too bad and yes, you runs shit from your ass litterally! :facepalm:  MY PROBLEM IS YOU, YOU AND YOUR CHARS, YOU AND YOUR STALK! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!

You brainless look to the screenshots! Is that friendly? You rat i asked and told you many times to leave me the hell alone and still your lifeless stalk keep comming up!THATS FRIENDLY?!

GET

OUT

MY

FACE!!!!!!!

MY NEW MOTTO.GET MATURE OR GROW OLD TRYING.....♥♥♥♥♥ JUST STOP SAYING LIES IN HERE...

Lies? The screenshots prove your busted and fails little rat. Your the one who create your d*ck drama who cant get in a girl! Your the one who made this up you rat!

Ok if you want me to leave you the HELL ALONE..then stop answering back dumb ♥♥♥♥♥.and you know that you pm today out of nowhere stop the act.....ducking hate fake ppl this is my last message ..you retared hoe ,duckimg busted ass duck..work on your makeup selection ♥♥♥♥♥ as an female dog .take care and stop talking about me.i know you like me and all but stop....

is not me is youl

Ok if you want me to leave you the HELL ALONE..then stop answering back dumb ♥♥♥♥♥.and you know that you pm today out of nowhere stop the act.....♥♥♥♥ing hate fake ppl this is my last message ..you retared hoe ,♥♥♥♥img busted ass ♥♥♥♥..work on your makeup selection ♥♥♥♥♥ as an female dog .take care and stop talking about me.i know you like me and all but stop....

is not me is youl

I hoped your "bye" was true about that yes. But uhu i dont pick it by even rascism of blonde girls. Keep up lieing, nobody believes you. Your the one whos fake and we all know it. You saying you know i like you? Oooh thats why i told you to leave me alone and ignorelisting you many times. Lol. 100% sure i deserve someone better then a little "shit" owning rat like you. You dont deserve anything more then a ugly dog. Oh i have to work on my makeup? and why dont you show any pic of urself then? Afraid to get laughed out loud? Lol.

You got finished by this. So make your "bye" you said YESTERDAY comes real.

So finally keep that as your last msg. Bye!

100485_.png

haters always hate

It really makes me wanna report.. Haters always hate yes, but haters also get hated and well deserved. I hate trollers over games. We all do i guess

♥♥♥♥♥ and the reason .i haven't put a pic is cause I can't from my cell.busted hoe..and straight up this the last post...so is cool lmao now being blonde is a race.....lmao dumb female dogs this days lmao.dale

:tease: thats me just saying bye.....you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb

Lmao someone get mad that theres an screenshot more  :blush: oh and im dumb? Ppl can see your the brainless dipshit who still doesnt make you "bye" comes real :facepalm: 100% you fail :facepalm: i dont deserve your stalking ugly shit lol and you were saying "this is my last msg" then how smart are you? Donkeys and ducks knows better then your brain whats full with drugs and litterally shit

♥♥♥♥♥ and the reason .i haven't put a pic is cause I can't from my cell.busted hoe..and straight up this the last post...so is cool lmao now being blonde is a race.....lmao dumb female dogs this days lmao.dale

lmao poor nub cant take pics from a cellphone. Who fave you that phone? Your mom? Coz i see your poor as shit that cant get a phone with a simple camera. Really dude, fail again.

This ♥♥♥♥♥ can stay off this Cuban d.girl stop looking for me duck.is like you want me to talk back ..look smart ass lol.if you write another post is cause you like me.and can get enough.ok pls make this last messsage and stay quiet like a good girl you are lmao

This ♥♥♥♥♥ can stay off this Cuban d.girl stop looking for me ♥♥♥♥.is like you want me to talk back ..look smart ass lol.if you write another post is cause you like me.and can get enough.ok pls make this last messsage and stay quiet like a good girl you are lmao

Lol anything better then a tormenting stalking little kid rat with sexual problems lmao. So make your "last" msg as last msg you were saying lol. Your a shame for the whole human acting like an iq of -50. You wish you got likers but nobody likes stalkers and tormenters like you. Time to end this. This pathetic kid is finished

Alma just ignore him, he is mentally not ok

Yep i finished him. Now i'll ignore him. Hes not ok indeed. Time to end

Look at this xD

Sooooooooooooo F*CKING SAD :bad: what a loser for real... I never seen a dude failing so hard :facepalm:

Really report that lameball  :wacko: