Market request system

Emiko Neko

What if we could use our stalls to, as well as offering things, put out money and request things? That way people wouldnt have to repeat the same message in trade chat until they are able to buy a specific item, and they wont need to stay on the game 24/7 ( again, to put out the message ). For example: I'm looking for a very specific pair of shoes. I COULD stay on the game all day and keep asking if anyone will sell me them, but what if i could just put some money in the market and wait for someone willing to give me the shoes for it, ready for me to collect when i return? And just incase this feature does get added; please put a search bar instead of making people scroll through tons of items.

• 2 weeks later...

this system is really needed, people could buy/sell their stuff much easier.

at every event i spam dg and get so many armors and weapons, i end up by selling everything to NPC cause i dont have time to spam link everything at trade chat to sell. 

with this system i can easily see what are people requesting and directly sell them by market if i have the item. fast selling, fast money. 

2 hours ago, God Emerald said:

this system is really needed, people could buy/sell their stuff much easier.

at every event i spam dg and get so many armors and weapons, i end up by selling everything to NPC cause i dont have time to spam link everything at trade chat to sell. 

with this system i can easily see what are people requesting and directly sell them by market if i have the item. fast selling, fast money. 

Server?

On 5/2/2022 at 3:07 AM, Emiko Neko said:

What if we could use our stalls to, as well as offering things, put out money and request things? That way people wouldnt have to repeat the same message in trade chat until they are able to buy a specific item, and they wont need to stay on the game 24/7 ( again, to put out the message ). For example: I'm looking for a very specific pair of shoes. I COULD stay on the game all day and keep asking if anyone will sell me them, but what if i could just put some money in the market and wait for someone willing to give me the shoes for it, ready for me to collect when i return? And just incase this feature does get added; please put a search bar instead of making people scroll through tons of items.

1. very very very very very good idea:love2: