Bleeding of barbarian, a joke?

Strymor

Today I come to comment on something that has been bothering me for a long time and it is the barbarian's cut ability, it is an ability that is little more than offensive for the user and I am referring to an INSULT, the ability does not have an initial blow, it only causes the bleeding effect and that's it, but interestingly the bleed of all the other characters that if they deal damage before imposing a bleed have more than decent damage on said effect, I think even the bleed of the relic does more damage than the barbarian on 5/5. Now yes the bleeding effect as such is a born ability of the barbarian shouldn't it be better in it than on the other characters? Well folks, let me tell you NO, it's a laugh-out-loud skill and it even has a talent to increase bleeding damage by 5%... For what? Good for nothing and I'll show you how to make fun of the barbarian and his padding ability.

U have fin? Let me show You a little more. Not only 1449 dmg for only hit 460 dmg for strike see this.

20220430_105135.thumb.jpg.dbb407c91ce32de376cd98a62d4d0aa7.jpg20220430_105131.thumb.jpg.5366ec697971eb38e54d3ae5e515a080.jpg20220430_105143.thumb.jpg.3384b407cba2831c33f92efd12c56e05.jpg20220430_105147.thumb.jpg.05aa6e364dc3aee4faa7e86606b192e0.jpg

Beyond of jokes, is very very sad, all the clases and  i think the bleeding relic too do more damage than barbarian when this skill is native is the effect not apply other damge only bleeding but with high dmg and talent and high relic that damage is only a joke, of the bleed is only a effect

why chance the dmg depending the class? 

For me is very necesary increase the barbarian bleeding skill a least in 100% of dmg. 

1449 dmg + 5% talent + 12% great punish 

For 460 dmg un strike, thats very fun.

Really I will wait take this post seriously and rework the ability.

Thanks

bleed does 4 ticks on its duration, making it 460*4=1840, wich is 126% circa of the attack, an increase of 100% in damage would make it into  3680 wich is 253% of all attack circa ove its duration, basical way too much.

the skill still needs an increase since 126% of attack total damage by having the skill at maximun level along relic and talent to support it... it clearly need an push up in damage, but not a big one, since 130-140% atk is what the attack skills tend to be around for in dealing damage, but also there is the need of take in account that the barbarian is still a tank oriented class.

Sorry but bleed is an effect, but barbarian have the directo ability yo apply bleed only apply doesn't hace dmg before, but other clases have abilitys that can apply dmg and apply bleed effect and this effect is more strongh than the barbarian effect, why?, Their abilitys don't have the effect ti increase the bleed dmg, barbarian have the ability yo increase de bleed dmg but one chief do more dmg with 1000 atk, with bleed than barbarian with ability 5/5 + knowless ability +5% + 12% G. Punish and 1449 atk, I test with a friend and he do 800+ 1k dmg for each bleed, with his chief and me with allá of this and more dmg only 460, why, here don't apply if is a dmg class, because we're talking about 1 effect, and the only class with ability to increase this dmg effect is a barbarian, y can understand what I wanna mean? The básic dmg of bleed should be a específic for everyone for example 100 x hit, but increase the amount dmg with your atk, but only barbarian have the capacity to increase this damage because is his ability, don't import if is a tank class, and the real question is why here bleed of barbarian do less dmg with mor atk than other classes if a bleed is an effect of the Game

beacause applying bleed is taken as a skill, they make it different from class to class to fit in with the balance, make it equal to all of them would make them need to rethink how to handle the bleed in first place since whenever you want to change it in damage for one class you get forced to think about all the others while taking in account that levelling up the skill would now require to change the period of the effect in order to get different damage values and also levelling up the skill wich can lead to long period of effect, and having multiple stacks of it wont work too for how it works since it can block the enemy in place (wich can also happen with op duration).

the developers took the choice to make it in this way, since there other effects in the game such as stun wich has differrent duration but multiple skills can do it, healing and combat healing are justified since one has a starting brust and for the normal healing they copypasted the skill from start to end.

also, the barbarian can combo bleed with defeat

in short just because it is an "effect" it DOES NOT have to be equal for all of them if whoever designs the skill decided so. the reason behind it? balance. it is kinda a weak skill? yes. does it about the same damage of blow in total damage? they're close. 

and having both the duration and damage be variable skill to skill allows it for more ways to balance such skills

You don't understand what I means, yeah is an effect, but is badstructure the skill, the effect can't be diferent for each class, at least if that class have the ability to improve this effect, un this case only barbarian, but the bleed of barbarian is to weak than the normal bleed, class dmg give a strike and add bleed, and thems bleeds do more dmg than the barbarian, when the bleed would be strongh un barbarian because si the only class with skill to improve this effect.

31 minutes ago, Strymor said:

You don't understand what I means, yeah is an effect, but is badstructure the skill, the effect can't be diferent for each class, at least if that class have the ability to improve this effect, un this case only barbarian, but the bleed of barbarian is to weak than the normal bleed, class dmg give a strike and add bleed, and thems bleeds do more dmg than the barbarian, when the bleed would be strongh un barbarian because si the only class with skill to improve this effect.

the fact that bleed is the basic PYSICAL DAMAGE over time effect, the strenght, power and effectiveness are based by the skill wich causes it, the fact that the barbarian is the only one being able to do such a feat as increase the damage of the skill wich applies bleed dosent make it forcefully the strongest bleeding skill. the normal, baseline, bleed came in first with barbarian and bladedancer, and since them the effectiveness of the effect were different in power, take in account wich each skill as a cost and cooldown to be taken in account, yes it is the weakest bleed skill in the game and could use a little pump up in damage to stand up the levels with the rest of the barbarian's toolkit, but it dosent has to be the strongest bleed skill.

if you look at the talent, it says "increase the power of the skill from the physical strenght by the character by 5%" it says the power of the skill, the strenght of the chop skill itself, you are strenghtening the skill wich causes the effect, if you read it in this way you dont have anymore to worry about all of this, yes it is slight underpowered. but do we even need a buff to the skill? by looking at our entire skillset? is it worth to increase the power of a singular skill just because the barbarian ever so happens to be able to upgrade the strenght of the skill itself? 

tldr: being able to upgrade the strenght of a skill wich ever so happens to apply an effect and thats it dosent make it entitled to be able to deal more damage than all the other bleed applying skills in the game

yes there is poison, but the designers are free to simply add an different effect to make it more fitting to the class (or disable the chance to combo with a certain skill of the barbarian's toolkit)