arena lv 14

xicantwinxx

No resilience, no dodge, low critical. How 12% life steal is going to help you when you have low DPS plus only one damage skill merc strike? Please delete your trash rogue.

could you please show your amazing rogue instead of talking trash, please? :)

I don't have to show you anything, your rogue doesn't have resilience, critical, dodge > trash.

He had full +10 old ench rogue with a high ducking dodge and 500+ dmg with swords,but items are sold,also he has full +10 old ench barb with arena reward

Edited by Koff

I don't have to show you anything, your rogue doesn't have resilience, critical, dodge > trash.

tell me who has high resi then? I'd have 10% if I want, my crit is 20% with my other belt, and yeah I'll buy signet of shadows soon, I never said my rogue is ready did I? If you can't show anything don't talk your trash here, the only trash here is your words. I tried he polite but seems you can't. Edited by Xmasteer

Yes rogue without dodge is useless since it is their most important skill/stat. Also with low resi you will receive many crits.

yeah right, but as I said I hunt with my char, and since when dodge is most important eh? I like mostly crit dodge pene, ls, no I'm not forgetting dodge I'll get like 14-15% without skill after got these rings. And does resi helps if I'm killing bosses?

yeah right, but as I said I hunt with my char, and since when dodge is most important eh? I like mostly crit dodge pene, ls, no I'm not forgetting dodge I'll get like 14-15% without skill after got these rings. And does resi helps if I'm killing bosses?

No I'm talking about arena builds since this is arena lv14 topic. Dodge is important or you will die during the first hamstring of a strong bd. I have seen low amplified rogues with high dodge beating +9+10s.

No I'm talking about arena builds since this is arena lv14 topic. Dodge is important or you will die during the first hamstring of a strong bd. I have seen low amplified rogues with high dodge beating +9+10s.

right, but it's like I have 1/4 - 1/6 chance to get dodged the hamstring. I kill daily lvl 20+ with my rogue,I don't get it why some ppl calls it trash xd Edited by Xmasteer

tell me who has high resi then? I'd have 10% if I want, my crit is 20% with my other belt, and yeah I'll buy signet of shadows soon, I never said my rogue is ready did I? If you can't show anything don't talk your trash here, the only trash here is your words. I tried he polite but seems you can't.

What do you want me to show? *blushes*