arena lv 14

xicantwinxx

• 3 weeks later...

If old enchants on full dodge equips and accesories i probably say over 30%. I hear yushiko has over that but im not sure i personally never seen his stats.

I have posted them many times.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/10901-rogue-stats-xd/page-6

Edited by Bornito

25.7% dodge is the maximun possible fur a lv14, then add rogu pro skill's / ranger nab skill's dodge percent.

dats considerin

lv14 accesorys wid old runes in rings

1.7% dodge on rings (sexy tempest signets, halloween chikn dmg rings)-cloak (sexy tempest tippet)

1.9 % on ammy(sexy storm pendant)

lv14 new hypr chikn boots with NAB stat reflect dmg but 1.7% dodge

old runes on wepuns but cmon

#luv4numbers  ::)

Yushiko likes to Photoshop his screenshot just to show he got 30% dodge without dodge skill, 

wtf???? when did i say i have 30% without dodge skill %)? that would be really insane cuz i have dodge skill 4\5

I don't need to lie about my stats,every person who has pvped me know how high my dodge is.

Cyber why don't you go and scam other of your friends guild and items to get stronger?  ATT: Driller.

Sin título.png

Edited by Bornito

25.7% dodge is the maximun possible fur a lv14, then add rogu pro skill's / ranger nab skill's dodge percent.

dats considerin

lv14 accesorys wid old runes in rings

1.7% dodge on rings (sexy tempest signets, halloween chikn dmg rings)-cloak (sexy tempest tippet)

1.9 % on ammy(sexy storm pendant)

lv14 new hypr chikn boots with NAB stat reflect dmg but 1.7% dodge

old runes on wepuns but cmon

#luv4numbers  : :)

could you  ask to this admin named Mecha idk if he can show you his lv14 rogue stats?

he will tell you if 25.7% is really the max :rofl:

I honestly don't see anything impossible in my stats and yes my dodge used to be 35.6%,but when i had my full old enchanted gear and dodge skill was giving 10% dodge instead of 9%

Sin título.png

Edited by Bornito

wtf???? when did i say i have 30% without dodge skill %)? that would be really insane cuz i have dodge skill 4\5

I don't need to lie about my stats,every person who has pvped me know how high my dodge is.

Cyber why don't you go and scam other of your friends guild and items to get stronger? ATT: Driller.

Dear nerd,

You posted in ss topic, 30% dodge without dodge skill, Photoshop and removed dodge skill icon + you couldn't remove mana that was used, makes you a retard.

I and driller get along now, no need to change subject and everyone knows driller is "special".

ik which pic you're talking about and it was a fake pic an old forum user named ''dudesman'' wanted me to create.

btw it's not impossible to get that dodge in lv14,with these new items lv14s nothing is impossible.

Sin título.png

Edited by Bornito

ik which pic you're talking about and it was a fake pic an old forum user named ''dudesman'' wanted me to create.

btw it's not impossible to get that dodge in lv14,with these new items lv14s nothing is impossible.

Nah, yushiko pic in ss topic

nope

those rings don't have old ench nor the axes

Well, I guess old enchants are not aquire-able anymore.

Also nice high crit build, but low pene, but nice :D

Edited by Gladiator

• 2 weeks later...

ewwww,2x axes are slow af,very bad at pvp. and why retri runes on weapons? rogue is based on dodge ;D

Edited by Koff

ewwww,2x axes are slow af,very bad at pvp. and why retri runes on weapons? rogue is based on dodge ;D

it was a test. I know what is good and what isn´t. and yea, slow af, but better dmg than with daggers. I like to hit 2200+ crits instead of 1800 crits. but better you dont say unless you´ve tested yourself.

Edited by Xmasteer

it was a test. I know what is good and what isn´t. and yea, slow af, but better dmg than with daggers. I like to hit 2200+ crits instead of 1800 crits. but better you dont say unless you´ve tested yourself.

i have had rogue lvl 14 with +10 axes,+10 dagger,+10 swords,i mostly preferred swords. and atm my rogue has +9 swords and 32% dodge and i win full +10s. Dont say unless u dont know 

esw.png

Edited by Koff

i have had rogue lvl 14 with +10 axes,+10 dagger,+10 swords,i mostly preferred swords. and atm my rogue has +9 swords and 32% dodge and i win full +10s. Dont say unless u dont know 

show me this rogue? :P

not seeing +10 all types of weapons. and youre using skill, wont be hard to make high dodge. what about life steal? all I saw was high hp and dodge

Edited by Xmasteer

theres mine

No resilience, no dodge, low critical. How 12% life steal is going to help you when you have low DPS plus only one damage skill merc strike? Please delete your trash rogue.

No resilience, no dodge, low critical. How 12% life steal is going to help you when you have low DPS plus only one damage skill merc strike? Please delete your trash rogue.

oh yea, I'm using mana regn set, and about dps, my dps is 170+ even without dmg accessories, 12% life steal brings me 60+ hp even from normal hits, and yeah no resi wanna know why? I love hunting.

attachicon.gifesw.png

I taught him some of my tricks to build a perfect rogue :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

lol