[2014.06.16] Changes in the periods of the Guild Tournaments and awards

Kuzmitch

i work hard 15 cc per day , 15 cc x 30 = 450 cc in 1 month, and they gave 1k in 1 week for those ppl who pay alot, now costume cc aint rare anymore, you let me down this time , thank you so much. actually 1k cc it too much thats what i want to said, thats only.

from that thirty days some cc quest which carry 10 cc is impossible or very hard to do in one or two days period of time so its not even 400cc ducking wid one week ppl will earn crazy cc  . Im gonna stop playing high lvls now onwards only low lvl arena s . Its not even competiton now between mcoin buyers and non mcoin buyers.

:unknw: so our rare armor like DD or KW will useless anymore.....i get it hard in Eye farm n even i do all quest in norlant......what the hell.is going on.....i like when this game when Doom weapon n lvl 18 armor is important stuff...its make the game challenge

sorry for my bad english

:unknw: so our rare armor like DD or KW will useless anymore.....i get it hard in Eye farm n even i do all quest in norlant......what the hell.is going on.....i like when this game when Doom weapon n lvl 18 armor is important stuff...its make the game challenge

sorry for my bad english

This game will update to lv 30 i think , therefore gm change reward to cc ..

cause lv 20 armor will sell in shop and buying by corondum ..

if up lv u will stay to use doom and etc ??

and lv 19 arena weapon will come soon , i see in russian forum ..

stay tuned  ;D  :friends:

gm please add more cc quest

............ ADD MORE CC QUEST ............

they will not, stay in a top 1 guild or dont be able to compete with whoever are in them.

thats it pretty much.

but now to get cc too hard

and just get 15 cc everyday

and top guild just need one week to get 1000cc

its not relevan :( >:D

they will not, stay in a top 1 guild or dont be able to compete with whoever are in them.

thats it pretty much.

nice , im agree with you ..

this game not make you profesional in real life ..

You must bought mcoin for make your pro in game , but u can use mcoin in real life ?? not , just see what Aigrind doing for this ..  :) ;D

It's really amazing the way the devs of this game get it waaaaaayy wrong. Don't they come here to take a look at suggested opinions at all? looks like they're only giving more privileges to those who already are, and depriving the less privileged of the good things in the game.

Yet i still don't know why i keep hoping, they will realize they have to listen to the voice of the people (most times). Perhaps someday they will.

Their ways of sucking out money from people are pretty much obvious, differences between 1st and 2nd place rewards are 400cc, and for 3rd you only get 400cc, they want to make it even more of a competition, for people to fight over it wasting huge amounts of real money. I'm afraid to think of what will be the 20lvl set item prices.

And don't expect for the new island to come out soon, it won't until there are enough people with 20lvl +10 items, only then they will keep releasing more, and more stuff for you to amp, just as they said, they will be releasing it partly, few levels added each update. :)

Forget about decent updates guys, this game is all about money now, they don't care about your opinions or of how to make this game better, it's a money machine to them.

in nxt update you should do improvement. make personal pet not minions:-D and make a mount for pkayers instead of walking.lol