[2014.06.16] Changes in the periods of the Guild Tournaments and awards

Kuzmitch

Wow cmon warspear...game getting little crazy. So many other things need to be reworked. Nobody cares about guild tournaments because it always the same guilds who win. Crafting is almost worthless. Arena shop doesnt have spear but paladin can use them now. Why was weapon class changes made anyway??? Retarded. Only ppl who get anywhere r the scam/hacks ppl or idiots who pay $300 dollars a month for a GAME. All of us still waiting on new island so hopefully we can have some old day fun and actually farm alot of bosses. Everytime u add something its has a money twist to it. Amp need signs, craft need license and whole lot of other things, dungeon need stamina. Minions r lame. I dont know what path this game is going but its not a very good one.

Warlion why are you complaining? Why is everyone complaining? If your like me, you know aigrind is screwing up this game with every update. I tried to give the tower a chance (SUCK) I'm giving crafting a chance (so far SUCK) and like everyone else who been playing for over 3 yrs, we are waiting on the big island and higher lvls.  So poley your right time to change games. Anyone wants to play order and chaos?

I really hope they implement a new currency at the release of Ayvondil, similar to what crimson corundums used to be if they are now a "prize currency".

1 week tour is good,

everything else ahahhahahhaha, what do you expect from warspear? ever since 1.5, money first, player second, no reason to be surprised any more, just adapt.

Warlion why are you complaining? Why is everyone complaining? If your like me, you know aigrind is screwing up this game with every update. I tried to give the tower a chance (SUCK) I'm giving crafting a chance (so far SUCK) and like everyone else who been playing for over 3 yrs, we are waiting on the big island and higher lvls.  So poley your right time to change games. Anyone wants to play order and chaos?

Come order and chaos europe - storm cape server a bit players playing in there

You know, humans complain for a number of reasons, one of them is actually liking the stuff they complain about. Which is good, customers actually care when they complain about products.

Not me, I just bail out when a product stops serving me purposes and I simply don't even give a single "Goodbye".

I am a customer loyal to my interests only.

Right, money first, players second since amplification update.

good luck with the new game in developement seems warspear is breaking.

Rare new costume is better than surprise chest.  :unknw: way better to spend time effort and money. Bye tour for now. :cray:

You know, humans complain for a number of reasons, one of them is actually liking the stuff they complain about. Which is good, customers actually care when they complain about products.

Not me, I just bail out when a product stops serving me purposes and I simply don't even give a single "Goodbye".

I am a customer loyal to my interests only.

I agree but my MAIN complaints is that dev. team refuses to listen to us but try to copy others games and failed to duplicate. I just want the big island update with the ability to lvl up.

best players are quitting.... 

you guys have to stop with the weak tournaments and focus for build new islands and raise the lv at 30 with all new gears and weapons.... BOSSES ...HARD QUESTSS..... 

review too the craft system ..... you have to complete that....

think about the players and not only your salary $$$$  .....

I see many people saying "Time to quit/I'm quitting/Bye guys, I'm out" (like after every update) but I bet more than 3/4 of you will still play this game. Even if not now, maybe after a week, month or year. That's what we call an addict.

This update in a nutshell :

if u dont like the game just delete it and be done with it, its clear we dont want u poor noobs anymore, u r clogging our servers with useless server data and useless dead alt accounts. Either sell your house and your kidneys(yes both kidneys!)  to pay for the mcoins or delete the game.

- This update was sponsored and brought to you by AoA and Nuclear!

Good luck!*

AIGRIND team

TO DEVELOPERS:

You really need to give the rest a chance. This game is favoring top guilds only. Thats like 5 % of players or less. Someone in Aigrind has lost their marbles. I too have been saving my crimson and to earn 1000cc isn't easy. You're basically giving it away to them. Big big unbalance.  Any way we can know prices on level 20 cc armor?

For the players:

Arena set is actually better for all in my opinion except maybe heavy armor cuz of defensive bonus. So dont get too upset. Level 19 arena set soon too. And dont expect new level cap any time soon, were just barely getting our 20 sets.

I'm pretty sure how this game is gonna end if the devs go on like this... people are gonna abandon the game.. Its nothing, many games have gone broke like this,

About the post , i feel that the one week thing was only made to make people compete more for guild tourny and spend more ,same as before, but only difference is the get twice the money spent in 2 weeks..

if u dont like the game just delete it and be done with it, its clear we dont want u poor noobs anymore, u r clogging our servers with useless server data and useless dead alt accounts. Either sell your house and your kidneys(yes both kidneys!)  to pay for the mcoins or delete the game.

Good luck!*

AIGRIND team

AkA and nuclear? What a JOKE :wacko:

best players are quitting.... 

you guys have to stop with the weak tournaments and focus for build new islands and raise the lv at 30 with all new gears and weapons.... BOSSES ...HARD QUESTSS..... 

review too the craft system ..... you have to complete that....

think about the players and not only your salary $$$$  .....

yes all what u say is correct  :good:

Lame we all know hassns guild will just f*** us all over by purposly winning every one of the events.... (as usual)

Make that new instance available for everyone ...dont give it at entrance fee like stamina or tournament wins.... and THEN bring in a indide instance tournament which is won by who got through the dongeon fastest or which party haed most crit some duck only top and bored players care about ... and give them a crimson reward for that tournament... gear really shouldnt be only available to 1% of all players. Oh i forgot the money ...well since ws mentality is that nothing is for free make 10 entrances per  day free and let rest pay. Or go with 20 free so man can paticipate once wothout dying through llaaaaaaaaag

I won't be spending any money on this game until they start making reasonable updates, level cap is still the same and where is the island you promised us? I don't know what you devs want but it seems to me that soon you will start losing money and players

Good luck!*

AIGRIND team

Bwaaaahahahahahahahaaaaa wanna be dev peice of sh♥♥

it would be nice if devs do something cool like, after next week, when aoa check his ratingin new week they see a message YOUR GUILD CAN NOT TAKE PART FOR THE NEXT FIVE TOURNEYS

then cool update but hey, there re still some dreamers over here :crazy:

it would be nice if devs do something cool like, after next week, when aoa check his ratingin new week they see a message YOUR GUILD CAN NOT TAKE PART FOR THE NEXT FIVE TOURNEYS

then cool update but hey, there re still some dreamers over here :crazy:

Ya it would be nice if they had a limit to wins per month no.matter if 1st 2nd or.3rd win the limi cant compete in tourney for a certain time would be nice

If i didnt love killing noobs so much id quit.

Time to go cry to my mommy now. Waaa waaaaa wackity waaa waaa.

:facepalm:

Guys, you really don't know how business works. AIGRIND need to achieve their monthly $$$ target in order to make this game running. Just get over with it. This will be the best update so far.

Guys, you really don't know how business works. AIGRIND need to achieve their monthly $$$ target in order to make this game running. Just get over with it. This will be the best update so far.

Im well aware that aigrind needs to make a financial quota each month im not complaining i merely suggested some ideas/input

Make that new instance available for everyone ...dont give it at entrance fee like stamina or tournament wins.... and THEN bring in a indide instance tournament which is won by who got through the dongeon fastest or which party haed most crit some ♥♥♥♥ only top and bored players care about ... and give them a crimson reward for that tournament... gear really shouldnt be only available to 1% of all players. Oh i forgot the money ...well since ws mentality is that nothing is for free make 10 entrances per  day free and let rest pay. Or go with 20 free so man can paticipate once wothout dying through llaaaaaaaaag

Making the tournament winners instance for everyone would kind of defeat the purpose of the whole update genius ;D and if you bothered to read before complaining you would know that the new heroic cc gear will be available to 100% of the players not 1% :rofl: at least part of it anyway. To complete the heroic sets you must enter the tournament instance. Im assuming even that wont be enough to make you happy though  :dirol:

You could found it early, more than 10 posts have been posted about it, lols.

:facepalm: You are so smart. :facepalm:

this update is like, dev : give me alot money , i give u 1k cc, cc not rare anymore ? why i have to care, i need $$$ to buy vodka.

I think you guys shouldn't cry about new gears :o Top guilds are playing since years and they have worked hard to get in top position right? And the new gears will not make them OP but a little strong and they deserve something a little better than y'all right?

Money money xD do you think money grow on trees? They do job in order to earn money right?

About CC it is unfair I've made 1400c in 4-5 months  -_-  So why don't you make green CC and red CC?

Green CC  - Earned by doing relic and t5 quests and you can use it to buy rare costumes in events

Red CC - Tournament reward and you can use it to buy vendor gears.

This way green CC will remain rare and people will do those relic and t5 boring quests.

I think you guys shouldn't cry about new gears :o Top guilds are playing since years and they have worked hard to get in top position right? And the new gears will not make them OP but a little strong and they deserve something a little better than y'all right?

Money money xD do you think money grow on trees? They do job in order to earn money right?

Wrong? guilds update barely have 1 year.

You consider hard work throwing coins in devs pockets? spam money sure seens like hard work from real life but thats not hard work in game.  :good:

The guys already own the best equips, and most likely own them full +10. and a +10 of same gear will already destroy a +8 or less...but now you give them something unchieavable for everyone else?

What are the expectations here? make these guys who used to "fight" for the top 3 positions go on an endless money war to achieve top 1 over n over n over again?

because top 1 guilds wont want their "enemies" to have the best in game gear, since they can be the only ones owning it.

am i right on the thoughts?

might as well just make the game pay to play, put an warning in download page - do not want non paying players here.

because top 1 guilds wont want their "enemies" to have the best in game gear, since they can be the only ones owning it.

am i right on the thoughts?

might as well just make the game pay to play, put an warning in download page - do not want non paying players here.

:pleasantry:

Well.said.