[2014.06.16] Changes in the periods of the Guild Tournaments and awards

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Warriors of Arinar!

In addition to recent changes in the Guild Tournaments, we have added a few more improvements. Starting this week, each Tournament will take one week (instead of two), which will undoubtedly add dynamics in these exciting competitions!

Awards for winning the Tournament will also be Crimson Corundums and other useful items:

1st place - 1000 Crimson Corundums, 8 Signs of Imperishability, 5 Surprise Chests and 5 Summons of Lightnings Spirit

2nd place - 600 Crimson Corundums, 8 Signs of Imperishability, 5 Surprise Chests and 4 Summons of Lightnings Spirit

3rd place - 400 Crimson Corundums, 8 Signs of Imperishability, 5 Surprise Chests and 3 Summons of Lightnings Spirit

In the near future, we will add promised vendors where you can buy unique gear and more!

Good luck!

AIGRIND team

that mean crimson armor will available?

i hope craft armor too :blush:

da fok is up with the new rewards?  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

wew SURPRISE CHEST OMG SOOOOOOO RARE XD and less minions :((( sad

I LOVE THE NEW REWARDS *sarcasm*

1k cc is a bit too much... IMO 500cc for 1st place will be enough

exactly They are screwing All these ppl who work hard for their cc's

Idk why but this isnt worth spending real money anymore , i mean there are actually Games out there where u pay less and have more fun, League of legends cough cough

1 question, does eventually 1/100 of the money ppl spend here goes into game improvments ?

I think not

Good day warspearians

hi very good but i not  looool 

oneban  druid lvl20  hacked

taherdj  paladin lvl20  hacked

taherevil  bd    lvl20  hacked

noooooobn shaman  lvl20  hacked

by  ( warspear.myartsonline.com)  support  no help me  support  very very  nooooooob

i work hard 15 cc per day , 15 cc x 30 = 450 cc in 1 month, and they gave 1k in 1 week for those ppl who pay alot, now costume cc aint rare anymore, you let me down this time , thank you so much. actually 1k cc it too much thats what i want to said, thats only.

As hard as servers are currently lagging you see they don t spent much of made money into keeping the game running.

and highest armor only for top 3 guilds meaning 1,5 guilds on each side can go into a New developed dungeon......great the rest 3k guilds dont even get to see this "new development" lol they cant stuff enoughpney into their pockets...just going for the ppl who spent money but game will get borig for them too if rest of player die at one hit..... strange calculation airgind csme up with ...

Atleast make CC reward of normal quest like Sanctuary of Consellations, Sentinals, The Strongest,Blood of Dinalt/Puma,Power of Avenger  (from Arnold/Helg) and the Stolen Relic quest in Ghost village as 30 CC as it was in old Version :/ ......

I found funny bug. In island 2. There are daily quest where you need found 30 tongues, right? Those are not anymore Tongues, they are now Languages.  :rofl: :rofl: I hope you fix them. Or not. If its red and line... Its real Flamysword and Hardierda

Flamysword - Level: 17 - Class: Bladedancer

Hardierda - Level: 6 - Class: Bladedancer (Arena)

I found funny bug. In island 2. There are daily quest where you need found 30 tongues, right? Those are not anymore Tongues, they are now Languages.  :rofl: :rofl: I hope you fix them. Or not. If its red and line... Its real Flamysword and Hardierda

Flamysword - Level: 17 - Class: Bladedancer

Hardierda - Level: 6 - Class: Bladedancer (Arena)

You could found it early, more than 10 posts have been posted about it, lols.

lol when you do all CC quests for months and manage to make like 1000cc and now you can make 1k in one week.  xD

lol when you do all CC quests for months and manage to make like 1000cc and now you can make 1k in one week.  xD

True that, now there is no point of doing cc quests, rather just join for a tournament one week and get the amount of cc that would take months to get by questing

In my oppinion costume rewards were better, instead of giving those lvl20 armor sets to only richest guilds put them in shop for high price for everyone. I can't remember the time when update or change in this game wasn't about the money...

Wow cmon warspear...game getting little crazy. So many other things need to be reworked. Nobody cares about guild tournaments because it always the same guilds who win. Crafting is almost worthless. Arena shop doesnt have spear but paladin can use them now. Why was weapon class changes made anyway??? Retarded. Only ppl who get anywhere r the scam/hacks ppl or idiots who pay $300 dollars a month for a GAME. All of us still waiting on new island so hopefully we can have some old day fun and actually farm alot of bosses. Everytime u add something its has a money twist to it. Amp need signs, craft need license and whole lot of other things, dungeon need stamina. Minions r lame. I dont know what path this game is going but its not a very good one.

Wow cmon warspear...game getting little crazy. So many other things need to be reworked. Nobody cares about guild tournaments because it always the same guilds who win. Crafting is almost worthless. Arena shop doesnt have spear but paladin can use them now. Why was weapon class changes made anyway??? Retarded. Only ppl who get anywhere r the scam/hacks ppl or idiots who pay $300 dollars a month for a GAME. All of us still waiting on new island so hopefully we can have some old day fun and actually farm alot of bosses. Everytime u add something its has a money twist to it. Amp need signs, craft need license and whole lot of other things, dungeon need stamina. Minions r lame. I dont know what path this game is going but its not a very good one.

i agree with your arguments. All true!! Game gets shitty. You pay for stamina and loose by lag. You thinkok lab is free you hang in there for an hour and you make it to b4..then again you loose by lag. You try your selfs at bosses and get shit. You wasted your time and start to think for what sou jused this time and a repair scoll for nothing profitable....but jeah tower is worst.. i mean heroic and you get 2 def....but payed 9k gold for ducking 5 tries of which 3 stam are wasted by lag. duck this shit. No need to mention craft and tournement.biggest fails ever in updates

This new is like a BAD news for ppl :cray: like me who are not in top guilds :facepalm:

so a message to every guild leader please delete your guild to make this game WARSPEAR again :drinks:

I agree 1000 cc was to much. It has takin me almost a year of chasing relic for 1800 cc. Now I can just buy 1000cc doing nothing!  :facepalm: By doing this the developers not only have cheated players from there hard earned cc but they ruined any advantage a player would have had from doing actual work in the game.. Again! Its one thing to be a profitable company but its another to be out of touch with in game dynamics. After playing for 4 years I have to wonder if I can even trust what the developers promise even if the words are in green. :bad: poley is right maybe its time to quit  :sorry: :cray:

I second on Warlion's posts...on the flip side, anyone been noticing the Weekly MC special discounts are happenning regurlarily... :P

I agree 1000 cc was to much. It has takin me almost a year of chasing relic for 1800 cc. Now I can just buy 1000cc doing nothing!  :facepalm: By doing this the developers not only have cheated players from there hard earned cc but they ruined any advantage a player would have had from doing actual work in the game.. Again! Its one thing to be a profitable company but its another to be out of touch with in game dynamics. After playing for 4 years I have to wonder if I can even trust what the developers promise even if the words are in green. :bad: poley is right maybe its time to quit  :sorry: :cray:

Yeah in all those years,i learned that developers only make halfh of what they promise.

Seeing that you get 1000cc for winning makes me really worried abt the gear prices. I got 500 cc and thpught that would be enough, but I guess you will need far more if you get that much from winning. :shok:

:diablo: your update just like a shit while server still have problem with login (connection lost)..and the game became worse, only top guild and rich player can enjoy the game. no hope for poor player, GM just care with money money and money, f*ck :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

it took me 1.5 month to get 500 cc during the christmas event (which was including an extra 5 cc quest daily)

And now you are giving away 1000cc weekly? :facepalm: :facepalm:

i bet it would take 5000 cc to get one piece of armour which will take a normal hardworking players years to achieve. (also including the cc costume reward which the player will be missing during the holiday events)