Passive mode

Emiko Neko

Perhaps add a passive mode to the game, where you cannot attack players of the other army, but they cannot attack you either, allowing players to quest freely. Often i hear my friends complaining of people not allowing them to simply exist in a town because people are hiding in houses waiting to kill them, this would solve it.

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Would passive mode allow you to still attack monsters

Yes, it would be quite impossible to play the game without being able to attack the monsters everywhere. Unless by monsters you mean peoples minions. No, you wouldnt be able to attack others minions and your minions would be safe from others.

Soo basicly a pvp mode (on and off) wich exist in some mmos in theory its good idea maybe even there can be more rewards for questing in pvp mode on, but do we really need this here besides t4 quests everywere else you cant find much people questing and if you find someone from enemy alliance 90% of the time they ignore you.

20 hours ago, Emiko Neko said:

Yes, it would be quite impossible to play the game without being able to attack the monsters everywhere. Unless by monsters you mean peoples minions. No, you wouldnt be able to attack others minions and your minions would be safe from others.

Then this is a no no becausw you could kill bosses without anyone being capable of stopping you by killing you

Passive mode would have to be one that turns off all combat but also that you couldnt just turn in off instantly because for example in war you could just walk to flag in passive mode and disabling it and using unity 

On 4/29/2022 at 8:26 PM, Emiko Neko said:

Perhaps add a passive mode to the game, where you cannot attack players of the other army, but they cannot attack you either, allowing players to quest freely. Often i hear my friends complaining of people not allowing them to simply exist in a town because people are hiding in houses waiting to kill them, this would solve it.

this game isnt GTA, bad idea:sadowl:

I see what you are all saying and there could be some changes made. Perhaps you cannot farm bosses in enemy territory unless you have a quest to kill it for example ( or unless of course you have pvp enabled )