Potatoooo hacked my rogue level 20 :(

Suzerain

Meoooww (shaman) / Potatoooo (warlock) hacked my level 20 rogue "suzerain" a while ago..he promised me to trade with his warlock, and i trust him...i do what i promise to him i give my account, but he dont do what he promise to me. he says he is "rich" and have "rare costume" he says like he has no intention of hacking my account because of what he has... Please BLOCK him GM to for the sake of others.. PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE GM do what u can do to him..and PLEASE help me back my rogue "suzerain"... :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:   pls..response to this topic.. i decided to quit playing warspear, i want u GM to BLOCK his two accounts...and if u i cant retrieve my rogue PLS BLOCK that account too... this is the last way i can do...

u are one dumb spammer, its ur own foult that u do illegal thing. also this topic should be at support.

u are one dumb spammer, its ur own foult that u do illegal thing. also this topic should be at support.

sorry i just want GM read my post :(

Lol um dont think you allow to "trade" accounts. Second its not hack if you gave your details. GM aint gonna help you, pretty much confess breaking therules

• 4 weeks later...

Someonse should make a topic to clarify what is a "Hack" and what is a "Scam".......

Well, you never use "search" do you?