Opinions for dancer

Ah, so many blade dancers, but nothing here. I'll start by saying it's quite a challenge to play with them on some places (when alone). And yeah, they are the coolest with their double blades.  :yahoo:

I can say blade dancers best for me, high hp regeneration high health points, my blade dancer have 747hp and 74health regen.

Hm, I don't have that much hp and regeneration but I have strong defense and attack. Depends on the equipment.

Btw, I can't wait to try one of those big swords. :friends:

No doubt about it,

BD more devastating then sluggish Barbarian

Not too difficult to raise as his brother Barbarian but still depend on the player tactical skill to raise it alone.

BD and Barbarian imho are the class that can stand in every situation and usually as a tank that other player depend on.

For me hp,defence are nothing compare to the critical chance

BD so rock  :yahoo:

Its the example of The Blade Dancer strength...

Exactly. But every stat is important in it's own way, and hp and defense are the main contributors for them serving as "tanks" .

I am not sure if "big" swords will be avialible for bladedancers, I just know they used to be avialible for barbarians. Two handed sword doesn't even sound like blade(dancers).

i m not interest the 2h sword because its attack only 603, speed 3.2 compare to my double blades 580, speed 2.0

the additional 23 attack is worthless

van, have you tried fighting monster completely no armor? you will see that the defense value only help reducing the damage 2-4% maximum

assumed monster do 100 damage per hit then it only reduce around 2-4 damage...useless :'(

Trust me, if if you are playing pretty much, you will have time to max all 3 professions.

How can I max all 3 professions if I don't see nobody online to help me with the boss quests and other quests that I can't kill mob alone !?

Believe me, i already did that but sometimes people don't answer or don't accept party, and most of time they aren't online when I'm.  :(

i m not interest the 2h sword because its attack only 603, speed 3.2 compare to my double blades 580, speed 2.0

the additional 23 attack is worthless

van, have you tried fighting monster completely no armor? you will see that the defense value only help reducing the damage 2-4% maximum

assumed monster do 100 damage per hit then it only reduce around 2-4 damage...useless :'(

That may be true, but I still would like to wield one, at least as a secondary choice.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Partying is much faster on PC, because you can type real quick. Try talking to some people and see if they need the same quest. I have a shaman R4.. and I just realised how much it sucks. It deal good dmg but its really slow and its really squishy. I'm going to start a new Bladedancer again, I deleted my last r4 because I thought shamans are better.....

• 4 weeks later...

I can say blade dancers best for me, high hp regeneration high health points, my blade dancer have 747hp and 74health regen.

747hp? how?  :crazy:

To get attention of other player or to gain respect you should help them without any hesitation. I did that for a month when I was a rank 3. Only helping other, train noobs and gain their trust.

;D I don't know my message post here...please skip it...

can anyone recommend equipment/gear that i can use to help adjust my stats please? so far ive only worn the gear that i earn from quests and saved all the money for repairs. are there some rings/amulets/helms i should be using to help my chances of surviving the next human raid? heh.

can anyone recommend equipment/gear that i can use to help adjust my stats please? so far ive only worn the gear that i earn from quests and saved all the money for repairs. are there some rings/amulets/helms i should be using to help my chances of surviving the next human raid? heh.

You can see all good stuff in any shop. Just see the stat bonus and make your decision which stat you want to boost.

My suggestion is pick stuff that boost your attack

i sure wish all the skills wore working. nothing on ur topic i was jus lvling my 3rd 4th rank char n got t thinking . so i jacked ur post to talk about this right now. oh and levelin my bd it feels amazing so much regan compared to my ranger and im doing 37 avg non crit right now .  and ranger does something like 60 or w.e i forgot  :facepalm:  o well .. but yeah id hella like more skills to play with thatd be badass. idk gonna smoke a cig n munch on sum grub afk

• 1 month later...