PVP league!

gmeddis

I have a new idea to properly balance out pvp. This might not be so bad, so here it is:

The pvp league is basically different leagues in pvp. This can help to:

More balanced matchmaking.

Easier to reach to top ranks in the pvp tree.

Better chance to earn AP.

And a prize every 2 weeks for the top 3 in thier bracket. (the higher the league your in the better the prize). So now we can seperate pure pvpers to people who want to pvp just to save AP. The prizes can be from costumes to a lot of AP or crimson corrundum.

And to enter a league just play 5 matches, to get to a higher league win 5 times in a row in a bracket your in and you move into a higher league.

Also you can only group with people that are in the same league as you are.

And you will get kicked out your league if you don't do another match within 24 hours of your last match.

The dots on his post is a link. Take a look. O.O

Oh...i see... Totally forgot about that thread you created but..there still might be another way. Just need incorporate how devs will make money from this sort of thing thus making it friendly for f2p gamers too. Don't you agree?

Oh...i see... Totally forgot about that thread you created but..there still might be another way. Just need incorporate how devs will make money from this sort of thing thus making it friendly for f2p gamers too. Don't you agree?

I have np with your suggestion, it needs little fixes, but I don't want to bother myself start writing the fixes & devs don't care even about whole PvP.

I have np with your suggestion, it needs little fixes, but I don't want to bother myself start writing the fixes & devs don't care even about whole PvP.

Damn...is it that hopeless? :( There must be a way!

There is a way!

Arena Tickets. 29 Miracle Coins a set.

4 MC a piece (that is impossible to buy from the Miracle Shop, you are just able to do so if you run out of tickets, either the free one or the Arena Tickets properly said).

Diabolically crafted, right?  8)

Hehehe...

Warspear is a money-making machine being perfected at every update.

I'm not saying it is not fun and nice to play, don't misunderstand me and take it as a simplistic statement.

There is a way!

Arena Tickets. 29 Miracle Coins a set.

4 MC a piece (that is impossible to buy from the Miracle Shop, you are just able to do so if you run out of tickets, either the free one or the Arena Tickets properly said).

Diabolically crafted, right?  8)

Hehehe...

Warspear is a money-making machine being perfected at every update.

I'm not saying it is not fun and nice to play, don't misunderstand me and take it as a simplistic statement.

Craft tickets X_X? I guarantee no-one will be lvl 10 crafting anytime soon lol. Its just too long right after lvl 2.For your other statement you are pretty true about aigrind being a money making machine. But i guarantee this will help a lot of people and create a better game with better pvp included than it is now. Helping us players and the devs if they acknowledge this.

do you know why they are have zero interest about 1v1 on arena ? because arena its suppose to be teamwork. they do right thing. this is make warspear different with other mmorpg. so stop begging for 1v1.

do you know why they are have zero interest about 1v1 on arena ? because arena its suppose to be teamwork. they do right thing. this is make warspear different with other mmorpg. so stop begging for 1v1.

I am not asking or begging for 1v1. I am making a suggestion to make the the matchmaking and ranking in the arena more fair for other people. Plus this could be something of a thrill for higher levels, to be in competiton to see who is the best in thier bracket.

I have a new idea to properly balance out pvp. This might not be so bad, so here it is:

The pvp league is basically different leagues in pvp. This can help to:

More balanced matchmaking.

Easier to reach to top ranks in the pvp tree.

Better chance to earn AP.

And a prize every 2 weeks for the top 3 in thier bracket. (the higher the league your in the better the prize). So now we can seperate pure pvpers to people who want to pvp just to save AP. The prizes can be from costumes to a lot of AP or crimson corrundum.

And to enter a league just play 5 matches, to get to a higher league win 5 times in a row in a bracket your in and you move into a higher league.

Also you can only group with people that are in the same league as you are.

And you will get kicked out your league if you don't do another match within 24 hours of your last match.

seems good :)

Must I put this link million times, so you be sure?

This is something different to that 1v1. This is to help the pvp rankings and matchmaking. They might not add that 1v1 area but this idea just might have a chance. It's best not to give up too easily.

Craft tickets X_X?

No no, what I said that was "Diabolically crafted" was the ways to buy Arena Tickets, that is all. Because it ensures that it will drain every single MC you might possess, and leave a feel to want moar. Diabolically set up, eh?

For your other statement you are pretty true about aigrind being a money making machine.

Just a few moments playing and you dig this out.

But i guarantee this will help a lot of people and create a better game with better pvp included than it is now. Helping us players and the devs if they acknowledge this.

It would be like a Tournament of "arena fights" right?

Like, you win, then you go up a rank, and to go up another rank you gotta win again, I got no problems with that, it is pretty neat.

But what if I don't want to go up another rank neither go back down to my previous rank? If I lose I am kicked and if I don't play I am kicked too, this is too sick of a mechanic. Forcing players to always fight and win, fight and win... Chastising for not going thru' with it....

You have a Skinner box there, boy.

It would be like a Tournament of "arena fights" right?

Like, you win, then you go up a rank, and to go up another rank you gotta win again, I got no problems with that, it is pretty neat.

But what if I don't want to go up another rank neither go back down to my previous rank? If I lose I am kicked and if I don't play I am kicked too, this is too sick of a mechanic. Forcing players to always fight and win, fight and win... Chastising for not going thru' with it....

You have a Skinner box there, boy.

Mate, you need to move up ranks in order to move leagues or win with every win you get points and the points decide what position you are in your league. Maybe 24 hours is a bit too strict but if you don't pvp very much you will eventually move down or get kicked from your league. I will soon make league names and think of more ideas.

Mate, you need to move up ranks in order to move leagues or win, with every win you get points and the points decide what position you are in your league.

Oh! Of course.

I was quite like...

Опубликованное фото

K gud.

Keep it coming.