Alliance Chat ~GM

Counciler

Please can you guys work on an alliance chat as well as an ability to form alliances. By alliances i mean between guilds. Currently the alliance TheFraternity has 5 guilds in and having to add heirs and leaders to contact them is becoming a burdern. The guilds are as follows: Sloter-Smokeswagon Bloodcloak-Curalious Defenders-Aog Gilas-Demolius RoyalGaurds-Redxrage. Also to make alliances more popular maybe could you please add alliance levels and bonuses ... using guild points still. The bonuses could be like a shop .... buy signs with gp or minions. Another idea for a bonus is maybe a skill which allows lifesteal or maybe skill cooldown(currently only staff holders can get this bonus). This alliance should be made by buying an alliance sign from the miracle shop at a cost of around 400mc for 1. Alliances should be able to upgrade how many guilds can be within it by guild points alliance sign and gold. Also i think you should be able to donate miracle coins to an alliance where they can be used to buy a ' premium ' skill. The alliance means players get bonuses and can ask for help in alliance chat. Quick question if anyone can answer. What is the purpose of " online support " chat if noone can use it ? Alliances have worked well in other games and i think it would work well here. I know you guys are busy with making map 3( cant wait :-[ ) but please can you consider this and leave a response. Alliances are great for planning wars :D 8) watch out mc 8)

alliances between guilds.

I'm not 100% with the idea, but I'm 80%.

Also to make alliances more popular maybe could you please add alliance levels and bonuses ... using guild points still. The bonuses could be like a shop .... buy signs with gp or minions. Another idea for a bonus is maybe a skill which allows lifesteal or maybe skill cooldown(currently only staff holders can get this bonus)

No, sorry. Because guilds have enough skills to upgrade/use/acquire.

This alliance should be made by buying an alliance sign from the miracle shop at a cost of around 400mc for 1.

Okays.

Alliances should be able to upgrade how many guilds can be within it by guild points alliance sign and gold. Also i think you should be able to donate miracle coins to an alliance where they can be used to buy a ' premium ' skill

No, please. Because it'll make things complicated much, the players won't know if they must donate to their guild or to their alliances.

alliance chat

Okays.

Quick question if anyone can answer. What is the purpose of " online support " chat if noone can use it ?

Online support chat will be dismissed as the last words of devs, but let's wait.

Alliances have worked well in other games and i think it would work well here. I know you guys are busy with making map 3( cant wait :-[ ) but please can you consider this and leave a response. Alliances are great for planning wars :D 8) watch out mc 8)

yup it is.. use the suggestion section of forum.

Good luck!

What?

Have they introduced an Alliance mechanics into the game?

Or is it just a gang up of guilds, informally banding and "Hey, we can do this Alliance thingy" sort of saying?

And yea. Suggestions if so.

Yup its a bunch of guilds joining alliance we call The Fraternity, what we do is help each other out with bosses dungeons chain league all the good stuff we have six guilds so far, its sometimes hard to get help shouting out to world chat but if we in alliance chances of help increase, in my prespective anyways

You know.

We do not have any kind of "Alliance" mechanics between guilds, it is just a bunch of dudes from different guilds gangin' up and there are enough chatways for them to communicate.

If they do this "Alliance" thingy there are going to be people who will want Alliances between alliances, and an Alliance off allied allies and we will be one step away from a trouble-and-confusion cake, so no.

Also, there is an Alliance between the factions (Sentinels are the Elves and Chosen and Legionners are the Mountain Clans and Forsaken) so, this alliance stuff is unnecessary, there are ways to communicate already (World, Area, Party and Private Chat) so any "Alliance" chat is tactically and technically irrelevant, and there is no such thing as multi-guilding (joining more than one guild at the same time) and let's keep it that way because it is confusing.

i tend to disagree dazz. why would we want an alliance of  alliances? either ur in an alliance or ur not. We need a chat so its easier to communicate... it would get confusing in world chat as we would not know whos in alliance and whos not (115members). Area chat would mean gatherin every1 there and resaons stated for world chat.  The alliance of races .. elf chosen. dosnt really help as its to big so not every1 will help.An alliance between guilds means we are obliged by guild leaders to help. Not every1 on elf side will help example MOST arena and farmin guilds.

Also as you can see i have requested for an alliance system.to be made ... maybe if you read the forum properly you might be able to argue :-[ And confusing ? 115 people so far think its not confusing... maybe its just you... read the forum properly then reply please :) Dont mind Critisim as long as you have read the forum. Still waiting for explanations from other guy to see what needs adjusting :)

Sorry if my vocabs are too hermetical, I'm gonna put on a level you may comprehend then.

Please can you guys work on an alliance chat as well as an ability to form alliances. By alliances i mean between guilds. Currently the alliance TheFraternity has 5 guilds in and having to add heirs and leaders to contact them is becoming a burdern.

There is no "Fraternity" as there is no "Alliance" mechanics, and there is no need for such.

The guilds are as follows: Sloter-Smokeswagon Bloodcloak-Curalious Defenders-Aog Gilas-Demolius RoyalGaurds-Redxrage. Also to make alliances more popular maybe could you please add alliance levels and bonuses

How can the developers implement such ? Can you please enlighten ?

Because there is already the guild Tourneys and skills for them (devs) and us (players) to handle.

Do you even know how much gold, gp, and Unity Signs it is needed to level a skill or a guild?

Imagine a clumsy band of guilds with low gp earn a day, to level a guild, and an Alliance?

Share your wisdom!

... using guild points still. The bonuses could be like a shop

See above.

.... buy signs with gp or minions.

What?! Want signs with AP at arena shop too?

Another idea for a bonus is maybe a skill which allows lifesteal or maybe skill cooldown(currently only staff holders can get this bonus). This alliance should be made by buying an alliance sign from the miracle shop at a cost of around 400mc for 1. Alliances should be able to upgrade how many guilds can be within it by guild points alliance sign and gold. Also i think you should be able to donate miracle coins to an alliance where they can be used to buy a ' premium ' skill.

Want between-players trade of Mc and CC too? Do you have an idea of how many problems this would bring? Take what happens with guild warehouse and multiply by 10.

The alliance means players get bonuses and can ask for help in alliance chat. Quick question if anyone can answer.

That happens already naturally and spontaneously, no need for a gear to clog this, AND an Alliance of Idle guilds is as useful as having idle members in a guild.

What is the purpose of " online support " chat if noone can use it ? Alliances have worked well in other games and i think it would work well here. I know you guys are busy with making map 3( cant wait :-[ ) but please can you consider this and leave a response. Alliances are great for planning wars :D 8) watch out mc 8)

So you are just tossing unnecessary mechanics to something that happens spontaneously, if you need an Alliance mechanics, it just shows your lack of organization.

If your Alliance members want an alliance between Alliances are you gonna come to forums again? When will it end then?

This bullshit is irrelevant, post on the proper section next time.

Wow you comment on how smart i am . Bro to be fair you have left explanations and points but nothing on improvements. The fact of the matter is in which you still cannot accept is that we are having to use off site apps to communicate creating difficulty as not everyone has this app  nor do some want to sign up. Ill reply in patches as im on phone so cant see full thing. The thing what makes me question the most is why someone with such ' intelligence ' could instead of just doing the easy thing and just critisice, actually suggest improvement as well ? You wanna question my intelligence well lets start with yours shall we ?  It seems despite being reminded you could not suggest improvement ... even if its a bad idea there can always be improvements. Alliances of guilds have been in some more succesful games yet you cannot see it working here ? Are we upset that the game will become to easy ? This rewards scheme  will be hard to obtain as you have to buy and upgrade. This also adds to time in which is needed as players wait for map3. Instead of moaning give improvements too. Dont talk of irrelevance as major games use this idea. Grow up bro instead of saying how much you hate it ... something a child can do... suggest improvement. And just in case  you still dont get it ... SUGGEST IMPROVEMENT

Wow a child does need brining out the dark. A bunch of low earning guilds grouped together can easily afford upgrades. If each guild has about 5k in gold 5*5 is 25k in gold... now ik know very little about guilds obviously but i believe its 71300gp for level2 30signs and around 80k gold.  Donating miracle coins to a guild is far different than to a player .  This is for premium skills as already stated yet we couldnt understand this could we ? This means players get 0miracle coins from the alliance . The miracle coins can only be used in the alliance only on upgrades. In donating to a player they can buy items from miracle store. Do we see the differance or do we still struggle ? We dont want miracle coins to be donated to players.  Hardwork thats what makes the game fun. Having 900k gold like that is boring. Adding this adds time to game with more to complete. In future shall i refrain from using ' big words '. I keep my text simple so  anyone can read it.  Whats intelligent about gloating with your intelligence. Please give a more positive response as i sense the next replt will not regard anything i have stated and will just be ' hate '.

People have already made the point about wrong forum and i appoligise for this . But can i question with one so intelligent as such, why does one  repeat what others have already said ? Has this earned intelligence gone to waste, as we find to curse at others ideas as acceptable ? Please reply you do erntertain me

Asking for positiveness on internet?

Nice start. I will try to make it simpler.

As you can see, people have already figured out that using third apps to communicate is inherent. This is not a PC game.

For level 3 it is 600k + Guild points to level a guild (level 4 is around 1m GP? I don't remember, but there is or was a forthcoming update to get guilds to level 5 and 6, so there is that).

And you want to burden them with an alliance, good one.

Guilds do not buff themselves, resources do not get themselves used, somebody has to grab them and use them and that someone may just disappear with the resources instead. Are your guild leaders impervious to mean and selfish acts? If yes, congratulations, but these are exceptions.

Even if the resources (MC as you propose) could not be taken out of the guild/alliance stashes, people could get kicked out after donating and left empty handed, as it happens with guilds as far as the eye can see.

Premium skills do not happen to bring fortune to players as you think, as Sith Lords can attest, they have skills, they pay for it, but they are the ones, like AoA in EU, ask if my guild had it? It will just be another MC-spamfest (which brings vodka money for Dimitri & Co. so I don't know about that), and will just add more imbalance as we already have enough.

How will Guild tournaments work with Alliance system, have you wondered about that? It would need a totally different mechanic.

If you want me to suggest improvement, come with a good idea then. But just in case...

Wanna have Alliance? Good, make it only that then, an Alliance with a cool name, and no skills, no levels, no buffs, no bonuses whatsoever, just an Alliance of guilds under a same banner with a chatway, that is it, anything beyond that would be abused by players with dough, unless you have the dough you would not benefit, do you want that? Nobody does.

Firstly thanks for finnaly suggesting improvment. However saying nobody wants this is just idiotic. I have already mentioned how 115players have already signed up to this alliance(We got another 20 joining soon :-[ ). There is already unbalance as you have already stated however would an alliance help even this out. Has noone told you ? This is Warspear, you can work as hard as you want in a guild and still get kicked for no reason. Just before i go back and actually re READ , i would just like to state that despite this being online, you can still get positives and manners . Angelo is grown up... Sadly you are not ( to be fair i ain't either) because we have both insulted each others intelligence, with making the reply more ' simple' . Just before you reply with lets make thos even more simple, how original , lets consider refraining from that. You have done what was asked eventually and gave  constructive critisim and for that i thank you. Originally we was going to ask to make it as basic as you said. However I thought adding these feautres would help make it more popular. You have asked twice about how this effects guild tourn. Well  if you can consider this before another reply. The guild  whos #1 ,#2 or#3 gets the reward needed , not the  alliance. This dosnt affect the  guild tournament.

I think only bit i forgot was the app we use to communicate. The link you showed me is one for a ' voice chat '. This was stated as " difficult " because we are all on phones. Im not wanting to speak to people but talk. Have you tried finding an app which can allow 115 people to talk at the same time. Things would get confusing as people leave guilds and have odd usernames on the app. I am asking for a simple chat that is like guild chat but for all the guilds in an alliance. Currently we are using Kik and only messaging leaders. However this is a pain as we continuosly have to keep changing from app to app. Even for a response of ' k '. This gets annoying after some time you must understand.

Alliances between alliances lol thats just stupid dazz. No one is going is going to ask for that, me and councillor are the only ones pushing for an alliance chat in the first place. Not to mention alot of guild leaders like the idea. Its not going to be confusing in anyways, just make a separate chat with different color for allied guilds to communicate to eaxhother. Not so confusing or hard to do... its makes planning and more organized wars much easier and better!

Wanna have Alliance? Good, make it only that then, an Alliance with a cool name, and no skills, no levels, no buffs, no bonuses whatsoever, just an Alliance of guilds under a same banner with a chatway, that is it, anything beyond that would be abused by players with dough, unless you have the dough you would not benefit, do you want that? Nobody does.

Wish you guys luck.