Some of my questions about recent updates

emmmmmm

Question

On April 14, 2022, at 09:00 CEST, we welcome an update.The update notes read:fixed the error due to which the damage of monsters summoned by skills was increased against monsters and destructible objects;This is just a simple sentence. We all think it is the weakening of active pets.But when charmers logged into the game, they found that their damage was weakened by about one third.

Now I have a few questions to ask GM:

1.It has been nearly 2 years since the change of charmers' skill. Why didn't you realize the mistake in these 2 years?Is the equipment formed after all charmers are recharged?

2.You haven't found any mistakes in the past two years. Is it because your technicians are not strong in business ability?

3.What was the mistake before charmers weakened? What happens after weakening?Is there a corresponding value?

4.Dog completely ignores monster defense. Why do we enhance the penetration attribute and do more damage to monsters? Shouldn't it be the same?

5.Why is it weakening in the present time? Is it because elf players complain about the spring boss?

6.Your 2-year-old game career was inexplicably found wrong.Does that mean that all MC game classes are likely to be weakened, whether they have been around for 5, 6 or more years?

7.It may be weakened at any time. Do we MC players need to invest more?

8.This is the most important issue.Do you play warspear online yourself?I don't think you know anything about it.

ty all

1 answer to this question

Ok

10 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

On April 14, 2022, at 09:00 CEST, we welcome an update.The update notes read:fixed the error due to which the damage of monsters summoned by skills was increased against monsters and destructible objects;This is just a simple sentence. We all think it is the weakening of active pets.But when charmers logged into the game, they found that their damage was weakened by about one third.

Now I have a few questions to ask GM:

1.It has been nearly 2 years since the change of charmers' skill. Why didn't you realize the mistake in these 2 years?Is the equipment formed after all charmers are recharged?

Are you sure about that? my charmer still does a lot of damage
In addition, I have not found 100% accurate guides that say the exact damage of the dogs, so there is very little information to defend.
And then there are 3 theories:

1) It could be that probably when they launched spring it affected a command of the destructible objects towards the summons. I mean the error of ALL SUMMONS not only those of the charmer. It is the most certain theory that I can give you

On April 14, 2022, at 09:00 CEST

· fixed the error due to which the damage of monsters summoned by skills (Means all summons) was increased against monsters and destructible objects

2) Perhaps it may be true that it was just the charmer but if it had been the post would have been more detailed, and it clearly says all the summons so it could be discarded
3) I don't think it's been 2 years living like this, anyway the charmer is still lethal in ferocity pvp damage. The error may have also arisen when they added the new skills of the class or when there were balances, so involving 2 years is discarded.

2.You haven't found any mistakes in the past two years. Is it because your technicians are not strong in business ability?

Why don't they have great capacity? if they didn't have it, this game wouldn't exist, or maybe it would be a failed project. And to defend the developers of the game, in this case, studying programming is not an easy thing, it takes years of study and effort.

They have a great game that can get a lot of potential, no game can be compared to this one, there are better games in terms of graphics, but this one manages to exploit mechanics, costumes, themes, stories, characters.
And of all the pixel art MMORPGs, this is the best I've played, but if you have to keep fixing it

3.What was the mistake before charmers weakened? What happens after weakening?Is there a corresponding value?

Try found a charmer guide 100% info in the topics

If you like mathematics you can create a formula that says the exact damage of the dogs, you could help many to know how much they would hit by amplifying, because I have not found official or any information about it.

4.Dog completely ignores monster defense. Why do we enhance the penetration attribute and do more damage to monsters? Shouldn't it be the same?

Many previously used a CD build to summon many summons dogs/birds and stuns, there were few that used a full penetration build.

With the last balance everyone decided to go full penetration, and it always happens, when players exploit something that harms many, they end up being nerfed.

Before on my server there were not many charmers, now many want to be for using damage summons when the class should be group support (in this I have always considered it a failure as a class, if it is support it should be a lot of stun like the templar but they ended up nerfing it), and much more that there is rage armor, because of the good stats it has in pve, and in pvp the relic is overrated

5.Why is it weakening in the present time? Is it because elf players complain about the spring boss?

Friend, you couldn't overcome the damage using damage classes, those who used damage characters received stuns and CD debuffs and others, that hurts them too much, meanwhile the dogs of the charmer class and summons were not affected by anything, does a dog have CD or attack speed? no, and they never get stuns for being summoned. In the case of my server, a group exploited the class to take the raid bosses, and nobody thought it was a bug in the game.

6.Your 2-year-old game career was inexplicably found wrong.Does that mean that all MC game classes are likely to be weakened, whether they have been around for 5, 6 or more years?

Hmmm the classics old characters still getting nerf after long years, charmer is a new class and I not see problems for gives  nerf or buff in them, like templars and chieftains who needs get balanced too.

7.It may be weakened at any time. Do we MC players need to invest more?

Like all characters yes :), and the charmer is a easy character to use, full summons, spam weakness, not haves combos skills, and with good strategy not waste many mana regen, so idk why complaint about dmg dogs. better complaint about why put a bird in a dog the summon doesn't attack

8.This is the most important issue.Do you play warspear online yourself?I don't think you know anything about it.

This is stupid, sorry is that so, if you created a game would you test all the classes yourself? I wouldn't give you time to eat or sleep.
for that a game development team is created, AIGRIND is a company and obviously they have their developers and work team for each test and release, they have to program, create costumes and pixelart, innovate new mechanics a lot of things, and even be aware of the forum and social networks, and we as consumers of the game evaluate how to improve the game or make suggestions, we also decide if we like the game or not, it is already a personal matter.
The president of the company may not be testing all the classes, but he must be aware of many things.
Also, as you say, you blame only 1 person and in reality there are many people who keep the game running until today.

ty all

no problem, I know it's frustrating but I myself also feel frustrated by the same situation, because I noticed that they are focusing a lot on the new classes and they are forgetting other classes as happened with the warlock and necro, and now they are destroying the rogue and seeker directly and indirectly , because everyone wants to have skills that help them survive them, that weakens them too much because I involve too many classes of elves and now mcs, many have to resist, many remove essential debuffs to survive and it is an unnecessary waste of mana, many raise their precision, so not even with the stuns that I have kick and dodge can I trust myself, I will not extend this more I prefer to talk about it more in the future because I expect an update of arena lvl 32.

MY LAST CONCLUSION

On April 14, 2022, at 09:00 CEST

· fixed the error due to which the damage of monsters summoned by skills was increased against monsters and destructible objects

- Fixed the error: Bug found, normal in any MMORPG game

- Monsters summoned by skills: all summons (Dogs, Birds, Sand and Water Summons + Probably Dead soldiers )

Edited by Kyrai