Some skills rework

Fynn

I've noticed that physical damage paladins have a lot of potential, but some skills don't help much or are very loose.

So I have some suggestions 

Iight defense :  increase  defense by  15%/20%/30%/40% and increases character damage by 7%/12%/16%/20% for 15 seconds

Cooldown 30 sec

Harads call  : Now the skill damage is equivalent to the character's greatest damage, whether physical or magical.

Light aura  : now adds 10% critical chance on the character

Inner force:  adds 3%/6%/9%/12% of block if using a shield and 7%/10%/12%/16% of parry if use a 2h weapon, also every blocked/parried attack decrease the next incoming damage by 20%/25%/30%/35%

Sun seal: Now each attack heals 20%/25%/30%/35% of the damage done

What do you think

17 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

What do you think

In which type modes do you think skills don't help much?

A paladin does too much in group and 1v1, and in addition they have heavy mermen 32, it is very difficult to get them under control with abilities, and they already have defensive parameters like block vs enemies at range and parry vs enemies at melee, so more defense parameters I see very unfair and more so with such a large amount of block and parry at 4/4, if it is against melee classes like rogue or seeker they would be fried

it is better to wait for what will happen with the mermen armor because it is very comfortable for those characters they cannot be kept under control as it should and that is a real problem in combat because it is always spending mana and skills for nothing, me being rogue kicks are always removed and it is the most important skill of the class, that it be removed all the time is exaggerated

and the shield skil right now is a thousand of times better than necro-priest shields....

21 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

I've noticed that physical damage paladins have a lot of potential, but some skills don't help much or are very loose.

So I have some suggestions 

Iight defense :  increase  defense by  15%/20%/30%/40% and increases character damage by 7%/12%/16%/20% for 15 seconds

Cooldown 30 sec

Harads call  : Now the skill damage is equivalent to the character's greatest damage, whether physical or magical.

Light aura  : now adds 10% critical chance on the character

Inner force:  adds 3%/6%/9%/12% of block if using a shield and 7%/10%/12%/16% of parry if use a 2h weapon, also every blocked/parried attack decrease the next incoming damage by 20%/25%/30%/35%

Sun seal: Now each attack heals 20%/25%/30%/35% of the damage done

bruh.. palas are very tanky with very high damage in 1v1 already :pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:  are you trying to make a God class? :cereal_man:

3 hours ago, Kyrai said:

In which type modes do you think skills don't help much?

A paladin does too much in group and 1v1, and in addition they have heavy mermen 32, it is very difficult to get them under control with abilities, and they already have defensive parameters like block vs enemies at range and parry vs enemies at melee, so more defense parameters I see very unfair and more so with such a large amount of block and parry at 4/4, if it is against melee classes like rogue or seeker they would be fried

it is better to wait for what will happen with the mermen armor because it is very comfortable for those characters they cannot be kept under control as it should and that is a real problem in combat because it is always spending mana and skills for nothing, me being rogue kicks are always removed and it is the most important skill of the class, that it be removed all the time is exaggerated

and the shield skil right now is a thousand of times better than necro-priest shields....

It is a mistake to assume that all paladin are +10, with mermen set. 

And as for the parry and the block... well, the paladin is the tank of humans, the only tank that if you are not +10, with set mermen + books, you are nothing more than banner and shield, like almost 70% of the paladins in all servers

So, I only ask that it be more tanky, without depending 100% on the magic damage. 

Oh, and I'm talking to the whole pve in general, I don't care about the pvp (which is the reason why paladins get nerfed in every update,  now is a mess in pve)

10 minutes ago, God Emerald said:

bruh.. palas are very tanky with very high damage in 1v1 already :pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:  are you trying to make a God class? :cereal_man:

Why is it all about pvp? :panda6:

2 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

Why is it all about pvp? :panda6:

oki its new to me that a pala consider PvE skills and builds :Penguin6: usually there are better classes in terms of damage or tanking to take instead ;-; 

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

It is a mistake to assume that all paladin are +10, with mermen set. 

And as for the parry and the block... well, the paladin is the tank of humans, the only tank that if you are not +10, with set mermen + books, you are nothing more than banner and shield, like almost 70% of the paladins in all servers

So, I only ask that it be more tanky, without depending 100% on the magic damage. 

Oh, and I'm talking to the whole pve in general, I don't care about the pvp (which is the reason why paladins get nerfed in every update,  now is a mess in pve).

You need include all stats bonuses, armor, weapons, skills, I mean 100% not the 20% of a paladin tank mode, look the paladin's shield, was created for tank and support but is very problematic for many classes in legion and combo with templars are immortals in any arena mode. Remember people always search a form for exploit those stats. And paladins haves a dirty survivability, is like charmer or bds without mm armor are hard to beat and with it is insane. The problem of heavy classes is that actually. If gm blocks it for pvp could be anoter and beatiful balanced story but right now heavy classes plays so dirty

20 hours ago, Kyrai said:

You need include all stats bonuses, armor, weapons, skills, I mean 100% not the 20% of a paladin tank mode, look the paladin's shield, was created for tank and support but is very problematic for many classes in legion and combo with templars are immortals in any arena mode. Remember people always search a form for exploit those stats. And paladins haves a dirty survivability, is like charmer or bds without mm armor are hard to beat and with it is insane. The problem of heavy classes is that actually. If gm blocks it for pvp could be anoter and beatiful balanced story but right now heavy classes plays so dirty

Again... I'm not interested in pvp. 

Apparently everyone completely forgot that the pve exists, each update is only for pvp matters.... I'm sure that most of the skills of all the characters have lost effectiveness only because of people who complain about pvp. 

Now... if we talk about pvp... Each character has at least one annoying skill.. (Or if you are someone who hates "x" character, you will find all their skills annoying) 

According to me, these are the ones I consider annoying in pvp (Some) 

Paladin > sacred shield 

Druid > 100% chance forest song

Bd > spirit of resistance (idk if this skill duration is too long, or his resistance buffs  activate too quickly) 

Ranger > Rain of arrows (Not avoidable) 

Rogue > kick in the back ( with dodge and reflex working together basically avoid every attack  *cof* ultra instinct *cof*

Warlock - Has a skill that completely blocks the use of skills in aoe (I don't remember the name) 

Mage > ethereal shield

Hunter > right now, the poison skill (exaggerated dmg for a DOT skill) 

Barbarian > stone skin (Imagine that it needs only one blow to beat him and it recovers a stoneskin buff, or in the worst case blocks your attack) 

Chieftain - rugged hide (a 10 sec stone skin but x2 better) 

Anyway, returning to the topic.. I think that paladins should be more tanky, the only skill with the potential to make more tanky the paladins (inner force)  It is too weak to purpose, of course, it was adjusted prioritizing the pvp as always....