Can we have a new costume in christams edition of games

nancy90

I've been playing games since my childhood. I saw many times that games get updated according to the occasions and i've also seen in many games developers brought so many new costumes for the game avatars. Grinch character is a very famous character and so his costume. So, my suggestion is where we have a lot of costumes for Christmas edition games there should also be a grinch costume included in that.

Thanks

Warspear already have grinch costume. (i did not own one in my inventory to make full screenshot)

image.png.d3b02220cc766bc5109eb6a7a4f540c1.png

Or i didn't get/understand suggestion...

Edited by SymbX

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 5:23 AM, Avamanyar said:

I too am confused... You only get Christmas things at winter events. But it's over. You have to wait a hundred years for the next winterfive nights at freddy's

I don't think I can be that patient...

Edited by fnaf

On 4/23/2022 at 12:20 AM, nancy90 said:

I've been playing games since my childhood. I saw many times that games get updated according to the occasions and i've also seen in many games developers brought so many new costumes for the game avatars. Grinch character is a very famous character and so his costume. So, my suggestion is where we have a lot of costumes for Christmas edition games there should also be a grinch costume included in that.

Thanks

Got one If I'm not wrong .I can sell if you want 😱

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 12:36 PM, Puppymaster said:

Got one If I'm not wrong .I can sell if you want 😱

No Thanks Man! I've already got one too from one of my friend. Thanks for asking.

• 1 year later...