Spring Dungeon!!

MastaJedi

Hello game developer!!!  Can you drop a hint on what's the drop rate in spring dg? It's very frustrating right now and you are discouraging a lot of players with this nonsense. As far as I can remember till 2018, drops were pretty good but now it's like waiting for your crush reply😋. Can you stop being so selfish and fix this bullshit drop rate? Nowadays you have made everything pay to win so a few sets of Stamina unsold won't drag your company to bankruptcy. Infact if drop more people will spam more, and they will buy signs to amp those drops. Now who's the beneficiary here huh? Ofc you!! And Please don't give me that "it's all about rng or luck tagline".

Am i pissed? Yes I am, did 88 runs and got nothing but bag full of comon resources and pots! Not even a single thing that I can sold to npc to recover my gold. Am writing this on behave of all the players in general here, ask anyone and you will know. 

Also a little request or an advice: Sometimes do log into the game and check what's going on, stop closing your eyes and do things which comes to your mind, if you really care about the players. 

Didn't meant to offend anyone or did I? Whatever, just pointing out the obvious.

Peace!!