Closet

Kyrai

Well, I'm still working on the costume list, something tired because they really are quite a lot of costumes there are several that I have not yet put them in other categories anyway because seeing all the work I started thinking more thoroughly a topic that had already been published From a player but I lost it, I'll be able to find it later.

Not because the root of the problem is that the costumes are space accumulators in the backpack, practically if you are a collector you will get a moment that the costumes that you have collecting you will be removing you vital space, and then with all the photos of the costumes I have collected, it makes me clear that you can not have them all come a point that if you continue and continue to collect costumes either from the BattlePass or during the development of the game whether events or updates will arrive at the limit of the backpack.

It is a silent problem that few notices it. And perhaps a future problem, but it is better to prevent before regretting erase the costumes in the future due to lack of space

I would suggest creating a window called Closet, this must accumulate all the costumes existing to date, with a search bar included, I mean if I have 100 costumes I could look for the one who wanted to put me with putting the name and that each letter that Put Discarding Costumes Example:

Search: w ...
Water Sorcerer
Whirlwind
Wickedora
Widow's Dress
Wisteria
Witchking
William Brocard.

Search: wi ...
Wickedora
Widow's Dress
Wisteria
Witchking
William Brocard

Search: wis ...
Wisteria

A small example would be something like that, I did it at least beautiful, sorry for me, but I care more the method xD

Closet.JPG.3238c6b57140f6019c98fb3ec7a5ead6.JPG

Space of Closet: Unlimited

A problem test is this gif that records all the costumes that you collect, are 556 photos (costumes) in total

Video_1650386652.gif.fb1f00a6b2924865da772126265be4c1.gif

And the maximum of the backpack tells you the item 300 slots itself

1381475842_Extrapocket.JPG.f07d00bd0e7ede0c51472c9546afce15.JPG

and the worst thing is that what I have collected is not even complete, I need to take screenshots from the costumes of the Miracle Coins store

Important: Finally, I also suggest that they eliminate the method of selling the Personal (Parameter) Costumes to the NPC, I sold one that I liked a lot by accident, because the method of selling things is something complicated to understand when the game begins,with the closet you would have the costumes saved there forever, so isn't neccesary make costumes sellable items if they are under personal parameter, because cant be unbinded. and as they can not be sold by blocking them as the emojis, they can not be used if you already have it unlocked, so as not to have repeated costumes

Edited by Kyrai

Ika гифки, анимированные GIF изображения ika - скачать гиф картинки на GIFER

12 часов назад, Kyrai сказал:

blocking them as the emojis, they can not be used if you already have it unlocked, so as not to have repeated costumes

Изменено 12 часов назад пользователем Kyrai

this is good yeah really good