[2022.04.19] Contest "Mystery of Wisdom - 2022". Results!

• Administrators

926649712_barb_lecture2_1200630.png.fb72968b9f0c9172f6e0b27e6f0089cc.png

Friends!

The “Mystery of Wisdom 2022” contest has come to its logical conclusion, so we would like to announce the decision of our jury and congratulate the winners! We were pleasantly surprised by the quantity and quality of your works, so in addition to prize places we’ve distinguished 3 categories

“Patriot” category for true gurus of their classes. The winners in this category receive 5000 Miracle Coins each:

@Smilechex - Guia de mudanças do  Cavaleiro da Morte [Dark Knight]

@El Pengu - Warden Guide 2022 - Warspear 10.3.2 - Guaw Eu-Emerald

In the “Lifehacks” category we are awarding 4000 Miracle Coins to each author that shared useful advice with the players:

@YaraM - Guia de arena para iniciantes

@Abi - Castle guide

@Rafael Snow Dias - O Manual do Ferreiro

@Geralt - Guia de como upar mais rápido

@Eurus - Sea Talents Guide

Last but not least is the “Help Desk” category. 4000 Miracle Coins to each author that compiled a large amount of useful information:

@Vera_Z - Vera Bestiaria

Here are the prize places! After long debate and doubt, we’ve chosen our favourites and solemnly present them to you:

5 place: the award ceremony opens with @Venkery with the work "The Ultimate Shaman Guide" . They are solemnly awarded 5.000 Miracle Coins and 50 Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs.

4 place: is taken by @Knowledge with the work "Everything about Blade Dancer". This work yields its author 10.000 Miracle Coins и 50 Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs

3 place: bronze goes to @Kyrai with the work "Updated Rogue Guide". 15.000 Miracle Coins, any 1 Blissful Isle equipment piece of choice and a unique bronze badge on the forum.

2 place: the silver trophy in our contest rightfully belongs to @God Emerald with the work "How to Get Mermen GvG Crown". The care and attention have earned the author 20.000 Miracle Coins, 2 different Blissful Isle equipment pieces of choice and a unique silver badge on the forum.

1 place: the winner of the “Mystery of Wisdom” contest and the venerated keeper of knowledge is @Babocool with the work "Knowledge Guide". 25.000 Miracle Coins, any 1 classless manual of choice and a unique golden badge on the forum will be made this hero’s own. Bravo!

We also give an incentive prize of 10 Cache of the Isle of Magic to all participants whose works are in compliance with the established rules.

Thanks to all participants for their contribution to the development of the Arinar knowledge library. We will move the above guides to the appropriate sections of the forum so that this precious knowledge becomes an assistant for novice travelers. 

We wish you good luck and may wisdom be with you!

AIGRIND  

1 hour ago, Dr Strange said:

1 place: the winner of the “Mystery of Wisdom” contest and the venerated keeper of knowledge is @Babocool with the work "Knowledge Guide". 25.000 Miracle Coins, any 1 classless manual of choice and a unique golden badge on the forum will be made this hero’s own. Bravo!

If the winner can get the elm critic book from the elves on the BR-Tourmaline server I would buy it, if not personal 🥲

Thank you and Congratulations to everyone.
This was my first time participating in a contest I'm glad for being part of it, Especially grateful for being able to contribute to the shaman class.

Edited by Venkery

11 minutes ago, Babocool said:

gz everyone:sadowl:

Buy book crit of elm ein elves of Br-Tourmaline :wssad:

I have a doubt, do the prizes of this contest come with the Personal parameter?

Gz to everyone! good work all participants

I'm shocked like this dinosaur now 2094815184_MermanSmiley.JPG.05b2426e10e900cae3b4c7fccbae2210.JPG(I love this emoji)

This year's contest was too informative I liked it too much
Now we need to see @Dr Strange in theaters next month

2094815184_MermanSmiley.JPG.05b2426e10e900cae3b4c7fccbae2210.JPG

Congratulations to you all! Splendid works. The dedication you put is simply remarkable. Can't wait to see the next contest! 

In which I'll surely participate, should it be a writing one... tee-hee! 

:vp-hehe:

• 3 weeks later...