[2012.01.06] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.6 Release

Kuzmitch

we had a little journey and reached the lvl21 mobs with only 2 parties , then got raped by dark magic mobs, further in u defiantly need that dark resistance, the 4th boss is dark atk.

Hot news! This morning 3parties went to Labyrinth and walk about 30minutes and on the top of map... But couldn't find the boss at all.... Finally only 3guys survive(2 bd n a druid)... A druid stressed and think short, killed himself... Darklordi got rapped by monster... Meanwhile i'm alone, take off all my gear and let'em rape :facepalm: that's a fast travel baby Опубликованное фото it's so damn hard.... it's should be worth 100exp at least...

* Two full sets of armor and weapons for all classes.

Just curious, so where we can find those equips?? So we buy them with gold or cc or arena point?? Sorry, i havent try the game yet. Got problem with my pc.

we had a little journey and reached the lvl21 mobs with only 2 parties , then got raped by dark magic mobs, further in u defiantly need that dark resistance, the 4th boss is dark atk.

How can that be kuzz clearly said the 1st 3 parts are for collecting equips against dark magic with 13 bosses which means there should be 3 bosses in each lvl except on the last there would be 4 bosses just a theory how can the 4 th boss hav dark magic well lets see the russians might hav reached further.........

How can that be kuzz clearly said the 1st 3 parts are for collecting equips against dark magic with 13 bosses which means there should be 3 bosses in each lvl except on the last there would be 4 bosses just a theory how can the 4 th boss hav dark magic well lets see the russians might hav reached further.........

his guards hit 222 dmg and are mages, the same mages was on the later paths to reach him and beyond, and that boss was also a mage, only other dmg could be sun.

bet we get the daily quest to kill it at lvl19, it takes forever just to reach these bosses.

Also i think the parts is divided by the bosses on each part, part 1 is the blue type mob that surrounded the first boss, part 2 gold wpn type mob that surrounds the second boss, devil like redish mob surround the third, the 4th part were dark is needed has those 222 hiting mages and are lvl21 purple wpns mob,  so the finale must be the bosses from the screens.

the 4th - 5th parts need the drops from the first three bosses.

4 bosses for each faction side , 5 in the middle of the labyrinth, the main boss surrounded by 4 genie type bosses, which are shared by both factions judging by kuzmitchs screens.

Опубликованное фото

the purple area is where the 4th boss was for mc side, under it is the path to continue on.

its not that hard if you know what to do. we killed first boss with only 1 party.  8) 8)  now, we about to reach that lvl 22 boss.  :yahoo: :yahoo:  and die.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Too bad we did not reach main boss there :P but still was fun :drinks:

So GOOOD

And as it is now enchant weapons / armor? The weapon / armor is on fire as it is on enchat 6 or 7? For six or seven enchat is safe? 100% chance it?

ya i know what u mean mate, I need many mc items but cant get em.... I was hoping the mc error would fixed in this update..

I mean seriously, If the some of the main items regarding enhance your weapons, can only be bought with miracle coins. Then why such a poor customer service here on Warspear.

So glad sms work in my country but stil don't want to waste, spend 5%(of your daily money) of money on mobile credit for call and internet, 25%(of your daily money) for eating something outside or up to 40% with gf, and others are save for your marriage xD

I'm just really glad MC and FB have their own Labyrinth  ;D  Because it took us a long time to get to our 3rd boss, and I will go mad if MC are waiting there just to kill us  :wacko:

if u kill another player do u get his/her stuff?

No, u dont get anything. You can hunt bosses for items.

I don't know why this guy always spam everywhere?...

that's a little crybaby with no life who got his account banned and cries everyday because of it  :lol:

Fix the Ranger power. Still not fixed and it was much times discussed.

Bladedancer Roar-like skill not take mob aggro Barbarian take why?

Game is good,but lv 19 gived me Nothing.

Well I think the BEST suggestion to add to 2.6 is INCREASE PARTY SIZE... I think we all know why :wacko:

This would be nice so people without full amply items (+9 or 10 ) can also farm with only 1 party  :facepalm:

7-8 people in a party is perfect  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Fix the Ranger power. Still not fixed and it was much times discussed.

Bladedancer Roar-like skill not take mob aggro Barbarian take why?

Game is good,but lv 19 gived me Nothing.

Bladedancer aggro skill takes aggro from mobs but bd is weaker than another players it doesnt take too much time to lose aggro again  :wacko:

I have no problem with ranger power  8)