[2012.01.06] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.6 Release

Kuzmitch

While waiting for update do go and check the Warspear Comic at the tavern where pg2 has been relaesed to celebrate the occasion :yahoo: .

While waiting for update do go and check the Warspear Comic at the tavern where pg2 has been relaesed to celebrate the occasion :yahoo: .

COOL  :shok:

whats requiments to enter astral labayrinth? :unknw:  And there will be 12sets off new items or 6?

whats requiments to enter astral labayrinth? :unknw:

i think i remember kuz wrote that everybody can enter,but quests only when lv 18 and shadows quest is done... :unknw:

This is really frustrating  :wacko:  Can you atleast answer some questions or give us estimated time til servers go up? thanks  :)

They will not bro :crazy: :crazy: last time kuzmith said maintenance about 1 hours...but hv take more than 7 hours finally :facepalm: :facepalm: so its useless for telling the time 8) 8)

i think i remember kuz wrote that everybody can enter,but quests only when lv 18 and shadows quest is done... :unknw:

yes i remember it to but now i cant found that post... :unknw:

Why is it still "Legacy of Berengar" v2.6.0 - (login background) on Nokia? I've downloaded it yesterday & no later update has come out, I have tried downloading and installing the one from mirror but update gives "update error" pop-up. My PC is now on "Astral Labyrinth" v2.6.1 and excited.  8)

well....i hope we get a new sms payment options for replenishing mcoins as well wit this update...hopefully a good one :) besides dat i hope its a good update. keep up the good work devs :)

no it's not  :facepalm:  It's for 3 parties  :bad:

is for 3pt of experinced players :spiteful:

If you got mcoin respawn in spot or go back home if 1 person dies there is no going back yea real cool more pots would need totally around 8-10 parties to get through first few stages imagine the last stage......

If you got mcoin respawn in spot or go back home if 1 person dies there is no going back yea real cool more pots would need totally around 8-10 parties to get through first few stages imagine the last stage......

we made it to 2nd boss with 1 party but it's duckin hell if guards attack 1 with no heal, need smart people & good healer, I almost made it to 2nd boss alone, Those Parasites detect stealth so try avoid them and also don't stay near the guards too long  :facepalm:

aint that hard, our party done two bosses already , some guy got a belt with dark resistance.

but it is very long dungeon.

Took us about 20 guys to get to the first boss  :drinks:  Lmao

Took us about 20 guys to get to the first boss  :drinks:  Lmao

needs 3 partys to do all three bosses, we did it like that, no way people gonna do all this as a daily..

so 2-3 parties or 1 with all max amp...

did i get the basic idea?

It depends on how far you wanna go more ppl the further you go it has 5 lvls so gonna be hard with few ppl kinda like sanctury quest but you got to kill most mobs.......